Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Were you disgusted/excited - Page 2

Poll

What was your reaction when Rk and Madhu got married via a contract?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was excited as I never liked Madhu's pairing with Mukund..but though did not like the circumstances of their wedding..but always knew RK needed someone like Madhu..who could reestablishhis his faith in almost everything...hence felt rishbala inevitable...
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ennishet

Thanks, Syl. I was horrified ... and how do you feel about them now?

are you sure you want to know?😳
-Neferet- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i didnt use to watch the serial then..i started watching it only after RK ko goli lagi..πŸ˜’
but i saw the promos,and i was pretty excitedπŸ‘πŸΌ
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: undisclosed

are you sure you want to know?😳

Of course πŸ˜†
ennishet thumbnail
Originally posted by: mihikamahakal

i didnt use to watch the serial then..i started watching it only after RK ko goli lagi..πŸ˜’

but i saw the promos,and i was pretty excitedπŸ‘πŸΌ

I too started late ... from the marriage track ... caught up with the initial episodes recently after Balraj's entry, so didn't know the initial premise of the show. But it is interesting as long as we get RK and Madhu. 😊
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am excited.. So damn excited! When these two are in the same frame it sets the frame on fire.. I was always an Rishbala lover and always will be..!
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ennishet

Of course πŸ˜†

i'm still disgusted...
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome poll Nupur..!!!

I was excited for the track actually..Coz I liked RK for his uniqueness and Madhu-Makhkhi track was doomed from the beginning..Itna sweet ki woh mujhe diabetes de raha tha...😳

Wish CV's had treated it better..But still hope for Rishbala...πŸ˜ƒI'm not a "party-badlo" type you know...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ennishet thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Awesome poll Nupur..!!!

I was excited for the track actually..Coz I liked RK for his uniqueness and Madhu-Makhkhi track was doomed from the beginning..Itna sweet ki woh mujhe diabetes de raha tha...😳

Wish CV's had treated it better..But still hope for Rishbala...πŸ˜ƒI'm not a "party-badlo" type you know...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks, Dil. The Mukku track stood no chance with his mom striking a deal and Mukku not have enough mettle to stand against RK. Earlier I felt different about the whole contract shaadi scenario, but RK ( and Madhu) wins over almost everyone πŸ˜† so am all out for Rishbala.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I was jumping🀣

Because those days forum used to be so depressed because of madhu-Mukku scenes and when we got the news of RishBala marriage, we all were pagalon ki tarah jumpingπŸ˜†