Were you disgusted/excited

Poll

What was your reaction when Rk and Madhu got married via a contract?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I joined the forum recently and don't know how people reacted when RK and Madhu got married via a contract.

I see extreme reactions and am trying to understand the reason ... is it because of the revenge track or because of the new entry?That got me thinking as to what was the initial reaction of people around here when the couple got married. I understand many must have been horrified with this marriage.

I wish to know were you disgusted or excited with the marriage? Did you rant, crib or show your disapproval with the track? Or were you looking forward to an interesting story where the hatred between the lead pair would change into acceptance and later on love?

I started watching the show from the day RK visited Madhu at the hospital with his strange marriage proposal. I was disgusted with the wedding, the gruhpravesh and the way RK treated Madhu in the initial days ... but then I was excited to see how Madhu deals with the situation. I, now cheer for Rishbala and wish to see them together minus all the negative feelings.

Those voting for 'other' please let us know your reaction.

Edited by ennishet - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was excited
Contract marriages were common in the tv world but this contract this marriage and the while situation was different from anything I had seen on Indian TV.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I started watching the show close to Ganpati track! And RK seemed to be decent guy then.. I think he was good with her but fake love started after the gunshot.. So that's why I didn't lose all hope in his character. But not very keen on the wrist slitting spree...
I hope RK realizes his mistakes..  I m not one of those who appreciate spouse hoping on shows, so if they did not redeem RK and tried to glorify Sultam.. I will have to quit. But still I would like the show to do well. I kinda feel attached to all the characters.. But it's only RK Madhu for me. :)
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was excited bcz it was very different and finally leads will come in same frame and most important chutkara from MukkundπŸ˜†
ennishet thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona1986

I was excited bcz it was very different and finally leads will come in same frame and most important chutkara from MukkundπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Mona, that Mukkund character didn't bug me much as Madhu could swat him and put him in his place ... now, Sultan is another story totally.
ennishet thumbnail
Originally posted by: cardio21

But not very keen on the wrist slitting spree...

I hope RK realizes his mistakes..  I m not one of those who appreciate spouse hoping on shows, so if they did not redeem RK and tried to glorify Sultam.. I will have to quit. But still I would like the show to do well. I kinda feel attached to all the characters.. But it's only RK Madhu for me. :)

I think RK is desperate and so resorting to this tactics which are kind of shocking.

As to shows showing spouse hopping, I never ever watch them. Same as you, glorifying Sultan at RK's expense just so that he comes across as humane doesn't go down well with me. I'm for RK-Madhu; the day the pair splits for real, I'll be gone and so will be the show from my household. I won't have to fight for the 8:30pm TV slot πŸ˜†
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
indifferent...it was a tried and tested concept. what happened after was entertaining though.
ennishet thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

I was disgusted...

Thanks, Syl. I was horrified ... and how do you feel about them now?
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rk made an offer and mAdhu agreed to he offer . No one forced mAdhu to accept.

I was exited because we would get a story of mAdhu rk. Edited by armummy - 11 years ago
ennishet thumbnail
Originally posted by: armummy

Rk made an offer and mAdhu agreed to he offer . No one forced mAdhu to accept.

I was exited because we would get a story of mAdhu rk.

You're right, she had a choice; I too changed my stand after a few days ... and RK was pure entertainment to watch.