Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Were you disgusted/excited

Poll Question: What was your reaction when Rk and Madhu got married via a contract?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
84 [71.19%]
29 [24.58%]
3 [2.54%]
2 [1.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I joined the forum recently and don't know how people reacted when RK and Madhu got married via a contract.

I see extreme reactions and am trying to understand the reason ... is it because of the revenge track or because of the new entry?That got me thinking as to what was the initial reaction of people around here when the couple got married. I understand many must have been horrified with this marriage.

I wish to know were you disgusted or excited with the marriage? Did you rant, crib or show your disapproval with the track? Or were you looking forward to an interesting story where the hatred between the lead pair would change into acceptance and later on love?

I started watching the show from the day RK visited Madhu at the hospital with his strange marriage proposal. I was disgusted with the wedding, the gruhpravesh and the way RK treated Madhu in the initial days ... but then I was excited to see how Madhu deals with the situation. I, now cheer for Rishbala and wish to see them together minus all the negative feelings.

Those voting for 'other' please let us know your reaction.

Edited by ennishet - 09 April 2013 at 6:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Neferet-sweetdearNeutral_Monasaijahnaviduaa92_Tangled_-Dil-Neha10anitaraniBefikreundisclosedHdhd

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
I was excited
Contract marriages were common in the tv world but this contract this marriage and the while situation was different from anything I had seen on Indian TV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnaviennishet

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I started watching the show close to Ganpati track! And RK seemed to be decent guy then.. I think he was good with her but fake love started after the gunshot.. So that's why I didn't lose all hope in his character. But not very keen on the wrist slitting spree...
I hope RK realizes his mistakes..  I m not one of those who appreciate spouse hoping on shows, so if they did not redeem RK and tried to glorify Sultam.. I will have to quit. But still I would like the show to do well. I kinda feel attached to all the characters.. But it's only RK Madhu for me. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939Simple-Girlsaijahnavianitaraniennishet

duaa92 IF-Rockerz
duaa92
duaa92

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
excitedWink

saijahnaviennishet

Neutral_Mona IF-Dazzler
Neutral_Mona
Neutral_Mona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I was excited bcz it was very different and finally leads will come in same frame and most important chutkara from MukkundLOL

rupa1939ennishet

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mona1986

I was excited bcz it was very different and finally leads will come in same frame and most important chutkara from MukkundLOL

LOL Mona, that Mukkund character didn't bug me much as Madhu could swat him and put him in his place ... now, Sultan is another story totally.

Neutral_MonaSimple-Girl

HeartLessPsycho IF-Addictz
HeartLessPsycho
HeartLessPsycho

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Excited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ennishet

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

But not very keen on the wrist slitting spree...
I hope RK realizes his mistakes..  I m not one of those who appreciate spouse hoping on shows, so if they did not redeem RK and tried to glorify Sultam.. I will have to quit. But still I would like the show to do well. I kinda feel attached to all the characters.. But it's only RK Madhu for me. :)

I think RK is desperate and so resorting to this tactics which are kind of shocking.

As to shows showing spouse hopping, I never ever watch them. Same as you, glorifying Sultan at RK's expense just so that he comes across as humane doesn't go down well with me. I'm for RK-Madhu; the day the pair splits for real, I'll be gone and so will be the show from my household. I won't have to fight for the 8:30pm TV slot LOL

Go to top