Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Black magic in QH. Do u believe Black Magic? (Page 3)

shafaqsheikh IF-Rockerz
shafaqsheikh
shafaqsheikh

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i don't believe in black magicLOL

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly15..

God knows if it exists.. I wish it did, then I'd black magic Tanveer out of the show..LOL
LOLLOL
asyakiideewani Goldie
asyakiideewani
asyakiideewani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
well i dont think it does. if it does i will do black magic ontanveer and throw her out of the show.
xNinalove Goldie
xNinalove
xNinalove

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
In Islam it does exist.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan23Ablazed_EnigmaMoniza-SMay31-

muskaan23 Senior Member
muskaan23
muskaan23

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Well as far as I know Magic does exist, ppl just completely misunderstand it. Its not about pulling a rabbit out of a hat. its something much deeper. 

Basically there is WHITE MAGIC and there is BLACK MAGIC (Dark Magic) in this world. 

It can b found in several religions and cultures; Several rituals of different religions are considered as White Magic, for example in hinduism and buddhism we find loads of complex 'sutras' and 'mantras' which are considered as magical rituals (white magic). In Islam u can write a 'sura' (for a special purpose) on a paper, fold it and put it in a leather bag, which is called 'tawees' and is a form of white magic again. Those forms are simply used to benefit yourself or someone else, that is why most ppl don't consider it as "bad" or magic. 

Black magic is the opposite, it is when you use your religious rituals and prayers to actually harm someone. On that one I can not tell u details of how it works in several religions, but in islam i do know that one form of it is using/reading a 'sura' in reverse. 

Illiterate??  - well that you simply can not say. A lot of scientist have researched for years to find out as much as possible about magic, weather black or white. If only illiterate ppl would believe in it then educated ppl would not research. And basically even science does agree that throughout time you find magic in every era and in every social-circle. And weather ppl believe in its presence, it is definitely a fundament of the human psyche and a lot of cultures. So who ever actually thinks that only illiterate ppl believe in it, actually has to research himself and read about it, before they can pass a judgement on anyone. 

Personally, i have to say i do not doubt in its existence at all (and well i am very educated actually Wink). I do believe that there are ppl who are that much evil that they would actually focus all there energy to pray with complex rituals, just to harm someone. I also believe that if u (as the victim of it) do not have a strong believe in yourself and in positivity it WILL definitely work on you. I do know a lot of ppl who actually believe that once some one has done an a "spell" on you, then you will end up exactly as they wish and well tbh i have seen them suffering too. It does exist, but if u dont let it effect u and don't believe it, it WILL NOT WORK!!! Unfortunately a lot of ppl actually let it effect them too much and then wonder y it is working on them. If you think about it it is actually just a mind manipulation and you yourself are responsible for your luck weather good or bad. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RohitMaxwell-

Moniza IF-Dazzler
Moniza
Moniza

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I dnt hav any regressive thinking, bt
still i believe black magic does exits , if there z any good in world , it bound to exit with bad,

moreover in islam it'z all written in Quran.

muskaan23

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
one answer yes it does exist...and i know many people dont believe it..but something are not in understandings of us normal beings..but ya these things are there...but above them all god power is strongest and these things are weak in front of it

muskaan23

Go to top