Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
and she will start hating ranveer for mr palwas so dear to her . . and i am sure daljit would get something out of the broken cd and truth would be out ( remember abhay from pkyek )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "it is not ranveer's fault... (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

and she will start hating ranveer for mr palwas so dear to her . . and i am sure daljit would get something out of the broken cd and truth would be out ( remember abhay from pkyek )
u say u are always behind good person, what happen now afte knowing that daljeet is bad!!

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

and she will start hating ranveer for mr pals murder , the one so dear to her . . and i am sure daljit would get something out of the broken cd and truth would be out ( remember abhay from pkyek )
u say u are always behind good person, what happen now afte knowing that daljeet is bad!!
i have no intention to hurt you but such a poor english . Isse acchaa toh aap hindi main hi baat kar lijiye .You are always behind good person you mean to say i support the good one . Ah yes . It seemed as if you meant i am hell bount behind good ones to harm them . Lol .Any how if thats what you meant , than i will answer although i have full rights to keep mum . Yet i am here to serve you.I support the wiser man and he still is better . Consider the title indeed . If love is greater than god and everything is fair in love . You would say than why not life .because its gift from god and only he has the right to take it . So ranveer seems guilty . Daljit too is at fault but at pars better than ranveer . Like ranveer himself pointed that daljit has just made him look dead but he has killed 1 . . . . . . . . . So , i know daljit is no water but has a golden heart . The so much help he offered to the family speaks his heart . I dont favour him support him yet he is far better than ranver who fails to show his guts of being a man by accepting His fault . . .

Edited by Akshay_Kundal - 11 April 2013 at 9:18am

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by marja

and she will start hating ranveer for mr pals murder , the one so dear to her . . and i am sure daljit would get something out of the broken cd and truth would be out ( remember abhay from pkyek )
i have no intention to hurt you but such a poor english . Isse acchaa toh aap hindi main hi baat kar lijiye .You are always behind good person you mean to say i support the good one . Ah yes . It seemed as if you meant i am hell bount behind good ones to harm them . Lol .Any how if thats what you meant , than i will answer although i have full rights to keep mum . Yet i am here to serve you.I support the wiser man and he still is better . Consider the title indeed . If love is greater than god and everything is fair in love . You would say than why not life .because its gift from god and only he has the right to take it . So ranveer seems guilty . Daljit too is at fault but at pars better than ranveer . Like ranveer himself pointed that daljit has just made him look dead but he has killed 1 . . . . . . . . . So , i know daljit is no water but has a golden heart . The so much help he offered to the family speaks his heart . I dont favour him support him yet he is far better than ranver who fails to show his guts of being a man by accepting His fault . . .
did u watch today epi? ranveer the realy lover!!

Edited by marja - 11 April 2013 at 9:29am

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
ranveer is going to face the punishment but who will punish this so called saint daljeet for his bad deeds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marja

angelekta

Groupbie

angelekta

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
AngryRanveer kidnapped daljeet and then sent goons he hit daljeet many times not only this he blackmailed sahiba to forcefully marry him otherwise he would send daljeet far away or kill him when ranveer became rich according to jazz's contract he used his power and money for wrong purposes whereas daljeet did tit for tat because he always cared for sahiba don't you remember he sacrificed his love for sahiba by getting them married in the same gurudwara where he was about to marry sahiba,ranveer kept on forcing sahiba to leave daljeet and show everyone in the house that they are happy but daljeet never forced sahiba to love him Big smiledaljeet is taking revenge and daljeet has become prudent now he has become wise daljeet was the only person who kept on sacrificing his love and his life for sahiba's happinessSmilewhereas ranveer always kept on forcing himself on sahibaEmbarrassedwhen sahiba was jumping from the cliff daljeet saved her when sahiba was caught by policemen for illegal visa daljeet saved her Clapdaljeet would have said sahiba in the beginning when he was living with sahiba in london to love him because she married him or he would have said that sahiba please leave ranveer I love youThumbs Upbut did ever did that?he would have said in the gurudwara that sahiba forget ranveer throw him out of your life you are my wife and you meeting ranveer isn't good what will my parents and family will think,but did he said that even once?
did daljeet ever killed ranveer before?
all these things sending ranveer to mental asylum and dna and then ranveer becoming a labourer all this he did because ranveer kidnapped him and because he harmed daljeetSilly

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish_suku

ranveer is going to face the punishment but who will punish this so called saint daljeet for his bad deeds.
yea its not fair. he always after somebody els wife

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
ranveer was after sahiba, but daljeet is after sahiba who is pregangd. he dont think about the baby. the baby need his father and mother. sahiba is now happy with ranveer. why cant daljeet see that. ranveer only hurt daljeet. but daljeet hurt the whole family.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top