Rab Se Sohna Isshq
Rab Se Sohna Isshq

India-Forums

it is not ranveer's fault...

Aashna_30 IF-Rockerz
Aashna_30
Aashna_30

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
hello my dear friends,after watching last night's episode,sahiba start hating daljeet for what he has done with ranveer & her family...this daljeet act like a typicall criminal who plot everything bad for ranveer & sahiba's parents...he after sending ranveer to mental hospital,always pretend to be so great,doing things for sahiba 's family...but from inside he want to get  his  goal by marrying sahiba by hook or crook,don't you think guys that it is not ranveer but daljeet's own misdeeds are responsible that sahiba start hating him...plz...leave your comments.

Edited by sukhminderkaur7 - 09 April 2013 at 5:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_sukumarjakooliio

MistiofMistz Coolbie
MistiofMistz
MistiofMistz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I agree - its Daljeet action putting Saiba closer to death not Ranveer... Ranveer doing everything to protect her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97ashish_sukukooliio

ashish_suku Senior Member
ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
nice post,ofcourse it is all done by daljeet,who send ranveer into mental hospital,daljeet really want to finish ranveer to get sahiba back...sahiba is right when she said to daljeet that he has not only deiceved her but his family too,so if sahiba start disliking daljeet,he himself is responsible for this,daljeet always try to create hate about ranveer but ranveer never try to create hate about daljeet in sahia mind..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

marjakooliio

angelekta Groupbie
angelekta
angelekta

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Approveits not ranveer's fault but daljeet has no girl in his life poor guy 
Stern Smileranveer has sahiba but daljeet is all alone Cry I hope a new girl comes in his life better than sahiba mallika came in his life he would have accepted her then all this wouldn't happened 
sahiba is daljeet's weakness Confusedits a longtime now sahiba is not the same girl who convinced daljeet to marry her or that girl who loved daljeet and fought for him and shouted love u daljeet ji Embarrassedshe has changed and when she can change then daljeet should also forget her how long will daljeet keep on getting insulted and hit by ranveer he also got a life now Shockedinstead daljeet should become practical choose a better girl than sahiba love another girl and get married to her Smile
I mean that he should move ahead in life Clap

ashish_sukumarja

marja Goldie
marja
marja

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish_suku

nice post,ofcourse it is all done by daljeet,who send ranveer into mental hospital,daljeet really want to finish ranveer to get sahiba back...sahiba is right when she said to daljeet that he has not only deiceved her but his family too,so if sahiba start disliking daljeet,he himself is responsible for this,daljeet always try to create hate about ranveer but ranveer never try to create hate about daljeet in sahia mind..
i never hear one time bad word frm ranveer about daljeet. he just dont want that someone is after his wife. no1 like if someone other love his wife. i understand ranveer!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_suku

ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
yes,but still very few of my friends keep on cursing ranveer for bad deed in the past but on the other hand they never blame daljeet for what he had done with ranveer even he was very near of got ranveer killed in mental hospital,the hospital staff gave third degree torture to ranveer,treated him like an animal,try hard to make him chetan pujara,but it was a strength of ranveer's love for sahiba that he can not forget her love...this is all preplanned & paid by daljeet...but still one of my friends insist that he is the only who should be punished...what about daljeet..don't we think that even he should be send to jail,daljeet has no right to take law into his hands...now i am pretty sure,let this daljeet do whatever he do but he can not win sahiba back.

marjakooliio

ashish_suku
ashish_suku

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MistiofMistz

I agree - its Daljeet action putting Saiba closer to death not Ranveer... Ranveer doing everything to protect her...

agree,even when professor inderjeet told about the threat to sahiba by 5 elements,daljeet kept on acting smart & keep on saying that he does not believe in such thing & let's go sahibajiGeek...but on the hand ranveer always worried about the safety of his love this a difference between ranveer & daljeet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marja

fIA_KhAN Senior Member
fIA_KhAN
fIA_KhAN

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
according to me..in all of this...naahi toh daljeet ke mistake hai aur naahi ranveer..all of this is bcoz of sahiba..till now sahiba dunt know who exactly she loves..as she said to daljeet...ranveer ke saath rehte thi lakin dil mein bas tum thi(as in daljeet)...agar sahiba puri tara kissi ek(ranveer or daljeet)ke hoja te toh ab koi masla he nahi hota...
wo kehte hai na agar ek lardki chahey toh saab kuch aabaad kar sakte hai aur agar na chahey toh saab kuch barbaad bhi kar sakte hai...duno he sahiba ke wajase kabhi jail...kabhi hospital toh kabhi mental asylum...poor ranveer nd daljeet...

Go to top