India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?? HELL NO!!

MishkaForever Senior Member
MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
 I REALLY CANT BELIEVE THE SHIT I JUST SAW. 
 JUST.
 GUESS.

Rishabh Sinha leaving Qubool Hai? NAY.
 Rishabh Sinha daring to take on The Production House and Freehimself from his contract? NOPE.
 Rishabh Sinha talking about "SUCCESS" and "TAKING RISKS"? SORRY. NOT IN A MILLION YEARS.

RISHABH SINHA BAGS A MOVIE?
Okay. Believable.

RISHABH SINHA BAGS A SUBHASH GHAI MOVIE? WHAT THE *DUCK*??!!

I know these days( read YEARS) Subhash Ghai productions do not make lets-say "NICE" movies but still it is a pretty WELL KNOWN PRODUCTION HOUSE. And he is going to debut with THEM?!! AngryAngry

And the FUNNIEST PART ( READ THE MOST PATHETIC PART) is that he has supposedly gotten the role because of his "IMPRESSIVE PERFORMANCE IN QUBOOL HAI". ROFLROFL----->NukeNuke

WELL ,ONE THING IS FOR SURE,EITHER THE PRODUCTION HOUSE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF "IMPRESSIVE" and "PERFORMANCE" or they have been watching a DIFFERENT QUBOOL HAI .GeekGeek

Because as far as i know,there is ONLY ONE,JUST ONE FABULOUS MALE PERFORMER IN THE SHOW( lots of fabulous females though), and THAT IS KSG- KARAN SINGH GROVER.Thumbs UpThumbs Up

IF ANYONE DESERVES A SILVER SCREEN CHANCE IT IS HIM!!!HeartHeart

I am NOT a KARAN SINGH GROVER FAN per se, More of an ASAD fan. BUT COME ON!!  KARAN IS AN ACTOR PAR EXCELLENCE. HE IS AMAZING AND SO TALENTED. INTENSITY IN HIS EYES and INTEGRITY TO HIS ROLE- HE DEFINES HIS ROLES SO WELL THAT NO ONE CAN SEE ANYONE ELSE PLAY THAT ROLE. THEN WHY SHOULD NOT HE GET A CHANCE??

We all know that KSG wanted to move up to the BIG SCREEN and he even shot "LORIE" with Diana Hayden. But the movie didnt find buyers and is indefinitely stuck. And here comes this guy with ZERO SCREEN PRESENCE And IN-NEGATIVE ACTING SKILLS and bags a SUBHASH GHAI MOVIE
??ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WackoShockedWacko

IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE(i have my doubts),i just have one thing to say-- " CRUEL". Life is CRUEL. God is CRUEL.Broken Heart
It just BREAKS MY HEART TO JUST THINK ABOUT KSG. NOT BECAUSE WE WANT TO SEE HIM ON THE BIG SCREEN. I wouldnt mind seeing him as ASAD forever. BUT This isnt about us. IT  IS ABOUT HIM.BECAUSE HE WANTED IT SO MUCH. HE DESERVES IT SO MUCH.Broken HeartBroken Heart

But you know what guys, there is a silver lining to everything. Am Sure God Has Better Things In store For him. I just know he does. We all do. Just like they say, " GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS".

I hope HE doesHeartHeart

God Bless You, Karan.
SmileSmile

Edited by MishkaForever - 09 April 2013 at 5:55am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

prasikshyaShrsanbebo03kash_meet10DKB532AsyaalwaysAphroditetashu20kajenvirmanIndidesicosminavm17asyakiideewanitashug9errah---Shweta---nikita_786Marwa.A.Wrads73937chocolate15Siri22sochonaNpdeepahopeless24WhenInRomeLoveAsYa222gieeEnlightment...Arjuneeti...LuvUAsYasree07stacyellowzTeja....-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...viya.mallik4evaNithiya95MisHumptyDumptyshanakyasharan

LuvUAsYa IF-Rockerz
LuvUAsYa
LuvUAsYa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL  woooh vry funny bt vry true post!! my reaction ws d same!!ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
ROFL it's all fine and well with me.

where did u read this though?
MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stacyellowz

ROFL it's all fine and well with me.

where did u read this though?

ON THIS FORUM ONLY. CHECK THE RIVAL SITE ARTICLE ON RISHABH. Dead
Shrsan Groupbie
Shrsan
Shrsan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Wow wat a post
nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Agree... Rishabh? Usey toh acting ka A bhi nahi aata... He is lucky i guess... Despite of being very poor in acting, he got lead role in gul khans production.. And now subhash ghai wants to do movie with him.. I just cant digest it.. This guy doesnt even diserve small screen.. And not to forget his looks.. LAMO .. I doubt whether he even take bath everyday.. Lol

Edited by nikita_786 - 09 April 2013 at 5:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MishkaForever

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
LOL
MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged