Arjun

India-Forums

   
Arjun
Arjun

Ki aayaa mausam dosti ka...:P (Page 3)

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 12146

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Hey can anybody Plz tell me that which one was Sakhshi's first epi ... Plz :)
6th april ko he entry hui thiLOL
Thank you sweety :)
welcm hottyROFL
LOL
forum ke mahemano ko hum aise he izzat dete haiLOL

NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 6887

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Hey can anybody Plz tell me that which one was Sakhshi's first epi ... Plz :)
6th april ko he entry hui thiLOL
Thank you sweety :)
welcm hottyROFL
LOL
forum ke mahemano ko hum aise he izzat dete haiLOL
Thanx itna Hott-2 izzat dene ke liye ... Waise hum mehman nahi hain... Haan kuchh time ke liye gayab ho Gaye the Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aaliya_Fizz

Hue.Splash IF-Sizzlerz
Hue.Splash
Hue.Splash

Joined: 10 March 2013
Posts: 11741

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Ooo

khushi k aasun..
Phir thick hai..
dant padegi usey nxt epi me mujhe lagta haiOuch


kuch toh chut raha tha...
Ab confirm ho gaya,
muje b lagta hai,
iss baar toh arjun silencer change kar k hi rahega..
Ha ha ha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aaliya_Fizz

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 12146

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Hey can anybody Plz tell me that which one was Sakhshi's first epi ... Plz :)
6th april ko he entry hui thiLOL
Thank you sweety :)
welcm hottyROFL
LOL
forum ke mahemano ko hum aise he izzat dete haiLOL
Thanx itna Hott-2 izzat dene ke liye ... Waise hum mehman nahi hain... Haan kuchh time ke liye gayab ho Gaye the Wink
kabse ho?main toh september se active hu yaha,pahele nai dekha tmme:-(
Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 12146

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by Vampire-queen

Ooo

khushi k aasun..
Phir thick hai..
dant padegi usey nxt epi me mujhe lagta haiOuch


kuch toh chut raha tha...
Ab confirm ho gaya,
muje b lagta hai,
iss baar toh arjun silencer change kar k hi rahega..
Ha ha ha
waise ko kiske silencer ko muh me dalne wala thaLOL
-Beth- Senior Member
-Beth-
-Beth-

Joined: 07 June 2012
Posts: 560

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Awsm post dear. U r right. If things go on this way, we wont have to wait till next week. Marriage will happen in the blink of an eye.
\
But jokes apart, I am loving Arakshi. They are awesome. Some people think that Sakshi is over acting. It is true too to some extent. But she was able to bring a smile on my face from the moment she was introduced. Hope the same happens with Arjun too.LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aaliya_Fizz

Aaliya_Fizz IF-Sizzlerz
Aaliya_Fizz
Aaliya_Fizz

Joined: 02 August 2012
Posts: 12146

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hermione1234

Awsm post dear. U r right. If things go on this way, we wont have to wait till next week. Marriage will happen in the blink of an eye.
\
But jokes apart, I am loving Arakshi. They are awesome. Some people think that Sakshi is over acting. It is true too to some extent. But she was able to bring a smile on my face from the moment she was introduced. Hope the same happens with Arjun too.LOLLOLLOL
sakshi ka character he aisa hai toh wo over acting he lagta hai,but chalega arjun ko smile karade bus haiWink
NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 6887

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Originally posted by aliya_begh

Originally posted by NSohi13

Hey can anybody Plz tell me that which one was Sakhshi's first epi ... Plz :)
6th april ko he entry hui thiLOL
Thank you sweety :)
welcm hottyROFL
LOL
forum ke mahemano ko hum aise he izzat dete haiLOL
Thanx itna Hott-2 izzat dene ke liye ... Waise hum mehman nahi hain... Haan kuchh time ke liye gayab ho Gaye the Wink
kabse ho?main toh september se active hu yaha,pahele nai dekha tmme:-(
Hmmm in December i was active but not that much... I used to read Vidya.anand ff ... I really found of those ff:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aaliya_Fizz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ariya ff: dil dosti shaadi **discontinued**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23

Author: Aqua_marine   Replies: 176   Views: 33785

Aqua_marine 176 33785 12 January 2014 at 10:32am by tiakhan98
DOSTI PYAAR BHAROSA (chap 5 : pg 13)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Wj.mad   Replies: 138   Views: 15135

Wj.mad 138 15135 11 October 2013 at 4:35pm by zubiya92
new OS: Ye dosti tere dam se...

2 3

Author: princess_pari   Replies: 17   Views: 2132

princess_pari 17 2132 13 April 2013 at 12:18am by JeeLeZaraa
DOSTI

2 3

Author: Payal_156   Replies: 18   Views: 1573

Payal_156 18 1573 19 January 2013 at 6:13am by princesshelen
mujhse dosti karogi?

2 3 4

Author: nivanthi2   Replies: 31   Views: 1775

nivanthi2 31 1775 18 October 2012 at 8:12am by Mellifluous

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index