India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

p.s my POV.. sorry if anybody is hurt.. no offence

wondergirl1990 Senior Member
wondergirl1990
wondergirl1990

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
I don't like it that they are tampering with his character just to add a love story so quickly. I love Arjun the way he is, I don't want him to become a softy out of nowhere. butterfly15 i agree kuch zyada hi jaldi bad rahi hai inki luve story kaash riya hoti to kitna maza aata itni saari ladkiyon ke bawajood this show has lost its charm ya Allah ,jab crime reporter banana hi tha toh sana ko wapis le aate behen ya hum shakal ke roop mein  sirf hasne aur arjun ke saath ghumne ka hi kaam tha itni bubbliness over acting lag rahi hai ,riya was perfect cute sweet bubbly innocent bold at times & mature,ayesha liza aur saakshi kabhi riya jaise nahi ban sakte Saakshi is an ETF officer ri8 And riya i feel sakshi and riya r kinda similar but riya was also serious about her job atleast and it looks natural  and the worst thing is how quick Arjun seems to have become lenient on Sakshi. He doesn't normally let someone talk so much about him, he'd usually get angry. I know they're the leads, but they should take it slow. riya ko daat sakte hai asr ise kyun nahi cv very partial haan..Tongue...kaaash aisa ho ke riya mukharjee ki wapsi ho aur sakshi bani vamp arjun ke liye bahot maza aayega Wink I don't want his rugged character to be changed even the slightest bit just to show that the man is in love. I don't mind seeing his character melt a little....but if a new girl causes this man to change..even the slightest bit, than that's just pathetic!he has met her just two days back & mellowed down kya yaar aisa tha toh riya aur arjun ki shaadi ho gayi hoti ab tak unki love story ki gaadi ko slow chalate the gorky ab inka to pata nahi kya karenge 
. I don't think he finds her worth his time so he doesn't even bother to show his irritation towards her...she's not a police officer either so he in fact finds her an unnecessary aspect of their team.i agree with u masin
& frnds dont get us wrong we r not saying sakshi is bad but riya will always be there in our mind till arjun serial exist Cry lets see what cv have for viewers.will arjun be able to share the same relationship with sakshi as he was comfrotable with riya  & even now who wants riya mukharjee back ..acha ya bura share ur views guys i m sorry if i hurt some one but this is what i think...ArshiSmile 
frnds sry if hurt u or any 1 its just ma pov

dear arshi even I want riya back in Arjun... nd no one can play riya better than Sana... plus if they can bring leads in playing forensic experts nd journalists, y can't sana play that...

Arjun/ Shaleen nd Riya/ Sana make the best pair with awesome chemistry...love-arhi- 

Queen.Bee-u should see what gorky is replying to ppl who demands riya's comeback... 

well one thing is sure.. he dont consider any pleas or dhamkis or any kind of request.. he just mocks ur way of requesting n stands by the point RIYA IS DEAD.. SHE AIN'T COMING BACK...

p.s my POV.. sorry if anybody is hurt.. no offence..

love-arhi,Queen.Bee-thank u koi to hai jo mujhse agree karta hai --------

aur sabse important baat batana main bhul gayi i m going out for a month ost so comments  nahi kar paaungi thank u every 1 who pm me vidya.anand Piyarani haruhi26 MastiMuskaan aptl123  rocking_gal  lizadavidmm  naughtykittyyy tani23  Fiza28 prava55663 ariya_rocks aur galti se kisi ka naam nahi likha toh sorry but thank u very much for pm all the best u people r doing great job ...love u all & miss u pray ke mujhe  job mil jaye ...mujhe vr films se auditions ke liye offer aayi hai mujhe pata nahi ke kya karu main i have not done acting in my school also  kya hoga mera should i give it a try plz reply i m confused pls help me ...now enough of my blabberings tk cr 

ArshiWink

Edited by Arshi25031990 - 09 April 2013 at 5:57am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mahidamariasamara_shibaabjeyasravssbutterfly7shreya09sumbulqaiserrocking_galAks13Queen.Bee

sumbulqaiser IF-Dazzler
sumbulqaiser
sumbulqaiser

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wondergirl1990

Queen.Bee IF-Sizzlerz
Queen.Bee
Queen.Bee

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
me too agree.. but kya kare Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wondergirl1990

love-arhi Senior Member
love-arhi
love-arhi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

agree with u Arshi... really wish sana could come back... they can bring in leads who r playing journalists and forensic experts but can't bring back sana to play one of these leads... Sana/Riya will always be on our minds till Arjun serial is there. 

No one can beat Shaleen and Sana pair... they r da best...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wondergirl1990M.V.Kohli007Queen.Bee

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top