Can only madhubala run MEIEJ ? (Page 8)

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Originally posted by zaaratq

MEIEJ is about Madhubala... Her journey to stardom... But what pushes her to that stardom?? Here comes RK... A show doesnt run on character alone... A show runs on characters, actors, storyline, supporting characters and actors, channel, promos from channel, producers, direction, music department, costume and art department, creative heads, chemistry between lead pair, etc...

Madhu alone or DD alone cannot make the show... Neither can RK or VD alone can run the show... The show needs teamwork from all above mentioned...

TBH even though im a rishbala fan, i know they cant run the entire show... If storyline is bad or if the show is neglected by creative heads or producers/sponsors, the show WILL be affected...

Most importantly if makers and stars are no longer passionate about what they do, it will be hard to reach no matter how good the storyline is...

ps: didnt mean to offend anyone, said what i felt was right...

u have said it all i didnt include this all bcoz i cant write essays nyc post

LOL Deepak!!!LOL I knw i write alot... sorry for boring u out...LOL But khair thanks for acknoledging my essay atleast... bhai wala hug Hug LOLEmbarrassed

Mulan12 Senior Member
Mulan12
Mulan12

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Can I ask the TM one question.  LOLLOL

Does your ID is being used by many people to make posts. Or you have some kind of personality disorder.LOLLOLLOLLOL

You make contradictory posts. One post might say RK can run MEIEJ on his own, infact most of your posts indicate that. But without Madhubala how can he run the show and show his ishq and junoon. But you will definitely have lot of explanation to prove RK can run the show alone.

But again you make a post asking can only Madhubala run MEIEJ and you are giving justification why it cannot and it includes the same reason as who is Madhubala's ishq and junoon and that is RK.

Make your mind. TM

Isn't it obvious without a male lead and a female lead a show cannot run and even without parallel characters. Male lead can be anyone in this show. Not necessarily RK. It can be Sultan too. But as long as the name is Madhubala, female lead will be always Madhubala, whether it is played by Drashti Dhami or anyone else. The female lead character will remain as Madhu only, whereas like they have scrapped the heroine track of Madhu which was in the original concept, they can always make changes and make another one as male lead and RK as villian.LOLLOLLOLLOLI know bohot mirchi lagegi after reading this. But whatever.
this is the hard truth of this show.

So better start accepting this because CV's are on a plan to make RK as the villian of the show and Sultan as main hero. And even then like people forget about revenge track people will forget about a hero called RK existed in this show.

Good Bye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Khushi..

faria86 IF-Sizzlerz
faria86
faria86

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaaratq

MEIEJ is about Madhubala... Her journey to stardom... But what pushes her to that stardom?? Here comes RK... A show doesnt run on character alone... A show runs on characters, actors, storyline, supporting characters and actors, channel, promos from channel, producers, direction, music department, costume and art department, creative heads, chemistry between lead pair, etc...

Madhu alone or DD alone cannot make the show... Neither can RK or VD alone can run the show... The show needs teamwork from all above mentioned...

TBH even though im a rishbala fan, i know they cant run the entire show... If storyline is bad or if the show is neglected by creative heads or producers/sponsors, the show WILL be affected...

Most importantly if makers and stars are no longer passionate about what they do, it will be hard to reach no matter how good the storyline is...

ps: didnt mean to offend anyone, said what i felt was right...

you said what i think totally ) 100% agree with u Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratqharshdb

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

mevanp IF-Dazzler
mevanp
mevanp

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
The show is a hit b'coz of both RishBala n nt one individual ...
deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaaratq

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged

Go to top