Can only madhubala run MEIEJ ? - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
They need chance to bash him. That is why i make this type of posts but i dont insult like them
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†

ppl r mad who think that madhubala...is ONLY about MadhubalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this story is about RishBala...baaki ke characters aate rahenge...jaate rahenge...πŸ˜›...but RishBala r here to stay...😳

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

πŸ˜†
<font size="3">
ppl r mad who think that madhubala...is ONLY about MadhubalaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

this story is about RishBala...baaki ke characters aate rahenge...jaate rahenge...πŸ˜›...but RishBala r here to stay...😳
</font>

yes rishbala rockss
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
no daily soap can be dragged by one single character .. every one is equally important here .. protagonists, antagonists, supporting characters n even cameos has der own importance   Edited by sayaneegupta - 11 years ago
hk1010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r gone case deepak kabhie to dhang ki post bana liya kar u don't like madhu's character theek u love rk vo bhi theek to tu seedhi post kyu nahi banata tujhe apni har baat ko bolne ke madhu chahiye haina agar rk ke acts to justify karna to u insult madhu if u want to show ppl rk is important character of show to bhi madhu ka naam liye tumhara nahi banta 

rk is important character we all know
 vo tum hi the jo low trp dekh ke khush ho rahe the beoz rk was absent just becoz the actor playing rk was not available becoz of his personal reasons but phir u bashed creatives
aaisa karte ha madhu ko chuti pe bhej dete phir rk se show chalta ya nahi dekhte hain 

both characters r equally important so aaise behude post banane band kar 

raj80 thumbnail
it's both RK and Madhu who r imp...it's their story...
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both the lead actors and the other supporting characters make the whole show entertaining.😊
If u ask me who shines the brighter, it will be Rk. Simple.And, Madhu adds his character the glitter.
Not one person can run the show without the other.Sometimes character actors are also important, Like say Bittuji, he always remindes me that RK is a superstar, by listening to him, following the orders and adressing him as his chief, He does his act perfectly.I will miss even him, if he, is no more in the show.
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
why is ur post banned deepak ??
even i too agree that rk and madhu together run this show
they both are complementary to each other.
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nooo a big NOOO
the show runs because of rishabla

vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=kendra]why is ur post banned deepak ??
even i too agree that rk and madhu together run this show
they both are complementary to each other.
[/QUOTE
Same Here.Deepu,Why is ur post banned??πŸ˜•