Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I completely agree with you! We can see his restlessness, helplessness and passion which marked the character of Jordan! The artists and creative people are considered to be extremely intense n passionate, i guess that's the factor which is common in both 😊
sweetdear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beckett

I completely agree with you! We can see his restlessness, helplessness and passion which marked the character of Jordan! The artists and creative people are considered to be extremely intense n passionate, i guess that's the factor which is common in both 😊

Thank you!!yup well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ... 
It simply applies to all the artists..who have created a niche for themselves.
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Great post and I agree!!

RK has his own set of rules he follows and he doesn't care a da*n about the world..!!Except for his MB though...LOL..his achilis heel...πŸ˜†

But the passion, obsession, drive all of them are similar in both Jordan and RK...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S - people hated Jordan in the movie too..Yet they couldn't ignore him..!!!πŸ˜ƒ
sweetdear thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilnasheen

Great post and I agree!!

RK has his own set of rules he follows and he doesn't care a da*n about the world..!!Except for his MB though...LOL..his achilis heel...πŸ˜†

But the passion, obsession, drive all of them are similar in both Jordan and RK...!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

P.S - people hated Jordan in the movie too..Yet they couldn't ignore him..!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Dil❀️..for  replying!!
Agree with you...Passion,obsession,desire drives the artists...may be that's the reason we are able to feel it!! It simply can't be ignored...😳
ainanwer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup you are right and Rk character reflects the name of the show MEIEJ,because his ISAQ ang JUNOON is only Madhubala.
sweetdear thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainanwer

yup you are right and Rk character reflects the name of the show MEIEJ,because his ISAQ ang JUNOON is only Madhubala.

Thank you😊. Yup RK n Madhu are ISHQ n Junoon of each other😊