Posted: 10 years ago
RK simply reminds me of "JORDAN" from the movie "ROCKSTAR"๐Ÿ˜ณ.The same passion,same obsession, same restlessness...guess its due to fact that RK is an artist at heart and that to a passionate one.
Artists are highly emotional, truly imaginative people because of which sometimes they fail to accept the reality that would have resulted due to their unrealistic expectations from life and from people around them.

RK is no different๐Ÿ˜Š!!! He will not leave any stone unturned until he gets what he wants...now he has realized he will be at peace only when he is with Madhu...she is his eternal peace!!!hence all these desperate measures of slitting the hand...making her confess her love!!! 
Guess its the ARTIST in him calling...Calling to be rescued only from that single person who now has become the core of his universe.

This is clearly my pov.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings here.Kindly refrain from bashing. 

Do lemme know what you guys have to say on this.

Am just trying here to look into the spectrum that an artist bestows upon himself due to his passion,obsession,desire and love.
Hmm.. So looking at the response.. I can say not many people agree with this๐Ÿ˜ณ comparison.hope I get to hear what you people have to say anyways.๐Ÿ˜ณ . Do share your pov๐Ÿ˜Š guys.
Hmmm...Kuch hadd tak๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I totally agree with you... 

RK has his own convoluted sense of right and wrong...being an artist, he lives in his own reality, where the lines dividing reality and imagination, sanity and insanity are very thin... for RK the lines are getting more and more blurred now...

I only wish that since Madhu claimed to love him crazily and was healing him, she should be able to understand what RK is feeling but not saying. If she is waiting for getting a regular, run of mill confession out of him, it ain't happening. Madhu will need to draw on all her inner strength and if she truly loves RK, she will have to accept him with his temper, eccentricities and insanity. Then she will have eternity to sudharofy him. But first, give him the security he is craving for... sense his love and recirprocate it.
I haven't seen rockstar
But as of right now RK reminds me of Damon from the The Vampire Diaries!!
awsome post dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i totally agree with u๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by manid

Hmmm...Kuch hadd tak๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by JasperJazz

I totally agree with you... 

RK has his own convoluted sense of right and wrong...being an artist, he lives in his own reality, where the lines dividing reality and imagination, sanity and insanity are very thin... for RK the lines are getting more and more blurred now...

I only wish that since Madhu claimed to love him crazily and was healing him, she should be able to understand what RK is feeling but not saying. If she is waiting for getting a regular, run of mill confession out of him, it ain't happening. Madhu will need to draw on all her inner strength and if she truly loves RK, she will have to accept him with his temper, eccentricities and insanity. Then she will have eternity to sudharofy him. But first, give him the security he is craving for... sense his love and recirprocate it.

Thanks for the reply. ๐Ÿ˜›
Yup, I agree with you..sadly artists are always driven by their passion which actually makes them emotionally vulnerable to certain extent. But they do toil hard to pursue when they put their heart into anything...making them legends,perfectionists!
Whereas Madhu has already accepted him with all his baggages..right now she needs the assurance from him which will enable her to trust him again..though its gonna be really hard for her at the moment and am sure she will take time to trust him again!
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

I haven't seen rockstar
But as of right now RK reminds me of Damon from the The Vampire Diaries!!

Thanks for replying๐Ÿ˜Š. Ohh!! It's funny right๐Ÿ˜†..I don't watch vampire diaries ..guess we both are not in state to support each other๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by sai.janu350

awsome post dear...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
i totally agree with u๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ for agreeing and replying dear.