India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK reminds me of...

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
RK simply reminds me of "JORDAN" from the movie "ROCKSTAR"Embarrassed.The same passion,same obsession, same restlessness...guess its due to fact that RK is an artist at heart and that to a passionate one.
Artists are highly emotional, truly imaginative people because of which sometimes they fail to accept the reality that would have resulted due to their unrealistic expectations from life and from people around them.

RK is no differentSmile!!! He will not leave any stone unturned until he gets what he wants...now he has realized he will be at peace only when he is with Madhu...she is his eternal peace!!!hence all these desperate measures of slitting the hand...making her confess her love!!! 
Guess its the ARTIST in him calling...Calling to be rescued only from that single person who now has become the core of his universe.

This is clearly my pov.Embarrassed
I do not intend to hurt anyone's feelings here.Kindly refrain from bashing. 

Do lemme know what you guys have to say on this.

Am just trying here to look into the spectrum that an artist bestows upon himself due to his passion,obsession,desire and love.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

DazlingdivyaJasperJazzanvikaatti7799rupa1939mahimesha..PlayfulKiss..ShazzieJOHNdaCENAsaijahnavicool_srimanid__smita__war_is_peacedreamyjennice-Dil-Looteri_DulhanFortitudeanitaraniDushtDanaf.-Vinu-

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Hmm.. So looking at the response.. I can say not many people agree with thisEmbarrassed comparison.hope I get to hear what you people have to say anyways.Embarrassed . Do share your povSmile guys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Hmmm...Kuch hadd takThumbs Up

sweetdear

JasperJazz Senior Member
JasperJazz
JasperJazz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you... 

RK has his own convoluted sense of right and wrong...being an artist, he lives in his own reality, where the lines dividing reality and imagination, sanity and insanity are very thin... for RK the lines are getting more and more blurred now...

I only wish that since Madhu claimed to love him crazily and was healing him, she should be able to understand what RK is feeling but not saying. If she is waiting for getting a regular, run of mill confession out of him, it ain't happening. Madhu will need to draw on all her inner strength and if she truly loves RK, she will have to accept him with his temper, eccentricities and insanity. Then she will have eternity to sudharofy him. But first, give him the security he is craving for... sense his love and recirprocate it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939sweetdear

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I haven't seen rockstar
But as of right now RK reminds me of Damon from the The Vampire Diaries!!

sweetdear

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
awsome post dear...ClapClap
i totally agree with uSmile

sweetdear

sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manid

Hmmm...Kuch hadd takThumbs Up

Thank youBig smile
sweetdear Goldie
sweetdear
sweetdear

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasperJazz

I totally agree with you... 

RK has his own convoluted sense of right and wrong...being an artist, he lives in his own reality, where the lines dividing reality and imagination, sanity and insanity are very thin... for RK the lines are getting more and more blurred now...

I only wish that since Madhu claimed to love him crazily and was healing him, she should be able to understand what RK is feeling but not saying. If she is waiting for getting a regular, run of mill confession out of him, it ain't happening. Madhu will need to draw on all her inner strength and if she truly loves RK, she will have to accept him with his temper, eccentricities and insanity. Then she will have eternity to sudharofy him. But first, give him the security he is craving for... sense his love and recirprocate it.

Thanks for the reply. Tongue
Yup, I agree with you..sadly artists are always driven by their passion which actually makes them emotionally vulnerable to certain extent. But they do toil hard to pursue when they put their heart into anything...making them legends,perfectionists!
Whereas Madhu has already accepted him with all his baggages..right now she needs the assurance from him which will enable her to trust him again..though its gonna be really hard for her at the moment and am sure she will take time to trust him again!

Go to top