Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

PRINCESS (Page 50)

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
awww will miss this story
but no problem as long as it has happy end!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Hi..plz don't end itCry

i will keep a scope of book 2 only if  i get good response i will continue with book 2
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by huma12.

Okkay puff pastryyy will wait fr update

update on the way sorry net is troubling a bit my hunney bunney
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zina-

i am wd u anni.
As i can uunderrstand how difficult it is to drag a story. It should have a perfect ending besides i know yill strat a new ss for us.!!

thank you i am glad you are there wid me
yea and i am not good at it can't write more than 18 chappy
aha will try okkWink
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

she promised to give book 2 if good results are upBig smile

yea if result are good then a book two
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAHI1198

awww will miss this story
but no problem as long as it has happy end!!!

thank you
trouble wid net
will take a buit more timee
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Edited by annabh - 18 June 2013 at 4:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lovelydropschocohollicpreya_radevhtgcuteanushruthiAsmimelody...navina...

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 18 June 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
chapter 15

There was another draught rattles the window latch . a look of sorrow falls , like an evening shadow across the manyata 's lovely face she had been frozen here but her heart was still kept warm with the love in it , by the love of udayveer as she saw the evil one chanting spells and slowly her powers were being taken out of her body as scattered around the room in all colourfull rays which all are going and settling down in the big black bowl in fire she feels herself going weak every passing seconds she wants to move and stop all this but the spell is too powerfull as she stood there with tears in her eyes

The party is in full swing and all the guest are dancing and singing with joy , as soni looks around for manyata and suddenly uday gaze falls on the throne manyata had been missing for a long time , his blood boils inside as anger evolves and he finally grabs soni hands piercing into her eyes and ask

UDAY:manyata kahaa hai[ where is manyata?]

SONI:mujei nahi paata jijusa meii bhii useeii hii dunrahi thi [ I do not know uday even I was searching for her only]

He twist her hands and mutter spells on her , she finds it hard to breath as she someone a signature smirk plastered to her face as he ask

UDAY:app abhii nahi bataoogi ki manyata kahaa hai huh rajkumari karishma

Her face turned pale and she was rooted to the ground but for now she needed to save her life as she finally with an evil grin said

SONI:you really think you can save her she is with mom and now nothing can be done she is destined to die

The last sentence hit him really hard , a fear crept in his mind as she continued

SONI:mom will get the fire power at any cost

UDAY:so it is true that princess has the fire power she is the queen of devgarh she is charmlet *[ a fictional term meaning queen of world the most powerful magician ]

SONI:and soon mom gonna take it all and make me the queen of ths kingdom

He loosen his grip and pushed her away as her body crumbled down on the floor and he raced upstairs while soni followed him finally he reached the place , where the evil was practicing its power  , the bedroom of maharani komal as he flung it open as he stepped in the whole atmosphere changed he found himself in a snow covered mountain with dense forest he turned back to see both soni and the door was vanished no wonders she had gone to inform her mom as he looked front infront of him was a far away streak of light and two ways both were leading to the light , he looked confushed he did not know which one he must choose one let to left side and the other to the right side both were equally the same it was so hard to differentiate but suddenly his mind rang an alarm a flash of past which was long lost into his thoughts came to his mind , a memory which was scattered and as he muttered a spell and there the ground tore up and led to an underground staircase he started to walk down the stairs that lead to hell , it was dark and all broken but finally he managed to go down he watched the evil performing its spell as he screamed to her

UDAY:stop there

The evil power turned and smiled it was none than the queen of devgarh maharani komal as she smiled and said

KOMAL:god you have not changed even a bit you are still the same old stubborn prince 

His blood boiled as his eyes meets his princess she stood there frozen with cold and there was a glint of sorrows as he tried to move to her he found himself rooted on the ground he glared angrily at komal and screamed

UDAY:I know your plan so it is better if you surrender or I will kill your daughter

Saying this he got caught hold of soni neck and twisted his hands as hard as he could and she struggled and screamed to set her free as uday continued

UDAY;you won't like your daughter dead would you ?

KOMAL:do as it suits I do not care

He twisted his hands harder but komal was left non effected as he saw soni struggling he could not do this , he knew taking away soni life was not right as she was just a puppet in her hand and he left her as komal headed to him and said with her sword resting on his neck

KOMAL:now tell good bye to the world princey

As she tried to stroke her hands on his neck as fireball hit her hands hard as she heard an powerfull  voice form behind it was manyata

MANYATA:don't you dare raise arms on my husband and believe me maharani komal it is not a good idea to mess with a charmlet

She turned and was frozen to ground as she muttered in a low voice'

KOMAL:but ……but how did you manage too break my spell

MANYATA:to every evil spell jealously makes it stronger and love weaker I was unlucky to fall into your trap and get jealous of my ownself but now as I saw uday my frozen heart was melted by his love and so I broke your spell

As she said this all the colourful ray from the bowl came back to her body as she smiled and asked komal

MANYATA:so mom what would you preffer a dead from water , wind or fire

At this uday felt his legs free as he pulled manyata for the tightest embrace and gave scornful look to komal and asked

UDAY:I think princess we should give your mom a chance to explain herself

please hit the like button

and scroll down

Edited by annabh - 18 June 2013 at 4:36am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

charming PDSunsnowSkaliya178SumatraAyeashaUrumimaaneet786ridz_27sloppy-hopenityatandonLovelydropsFantasyangelchocohollicanushruthipreya_radevhumairaa1Shahi01sanah12KarkitAsyaloverhuma12.sweet_gargiAsmimelodyprincessSonia.SNOWWHITE.THEfanOFheartzsanghita0000...navina...snowdream

Go to top