India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

PRINCESS (Page 32)

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Writer note:This update I dedicate to my sweet twino , my jaan , meri jiji krishan jiji I love you muaahh and thank you for the inspiration you gave me without you I can never be complete thank you

chapter 10

The room was filled with silence as uday went and looked at her body , it was covered with a white cloth ,  they even removed the pillow from her head as the heart beat had stopped  , and her body turned slightly blue , there was no sign of breathing , now uday shivered with fear , he was the same yuvraaj who warned the doctor and had full confidence that he would savehis princess but her condition questioned his confidence as he softly laid his head on her chest to hear her heart beat , but her heart had stopped , tears were swelling in his eyes as he locked his hands in hers and looked at her pale face , his voice was broken with sorrow as he looked at her helplessly and said softly

UDAY:princess you cannot leave me please come back I love you please another cold kiss is left are you gonna let me wi in the tongue tango even this time I am your prince and tonight with my kiss of true love I am going to bring you back from dead

Saying this he placed his hard manly lips on her soft tender lip , as his tongue explored her mouth and he sucked on her lips but he did not get any response , then he breathed in her but still she had no response ,he soon grew furious , angry and her condition made him worry as he went all wildly chewing on her lower lips and harshly sucking her soft lips his eyes closed and was trying best that somehow she comes back to her life , suddenly he felt a warn breath and a pair of soft hands travelled down his neck he opened his eyes in disbelief yes it was no dream she was finally breathing as he felt her lips going tried and she running out of breath he separated his lips from hers and looked into her wide eyes filled with tears as he sucked the tears from the corner of her eyes and he so happy to get his princess back he held on to her waist tightly and with a huge speed proceeded towards her lips as he heard her soft whisper

MANYATA:uday bash bohoot hogaya mei takh chukii hui[ uday enough  I am tried now]

He unwillingly pulled his face away from her and at the same time a glint of embrassement was seen in his face as he caressed her red floppy cheek and but soon the doctor entered and was shocked at the sight as he passed a smirk to the doctor and said

UDAY:see my princess is alive

DOCTOR:but how I mean why I mean it is impossible just after the operation her heart beat had stopped then how can she still be alive

MANYATA:doctor my heart beats only in uday presence that time my heart felt lonely and scared so it stopped but as it felt uday presence it started to beat again as my heart belongs to him

DOCTOR:my god this is a miracle I cannot believe it but how?

UDAY:it happens doctor even when our body had low sugar concentration the rate of heart beat slows down illiterate declare dead and scientifical people coma I guess you mistook the slow rate to be her heart stop responding now I would like you to do her remaining check up while I complete my formalities and yea make sure she gets discharge now or else I will be forced to tell the entire Mumbai city about your careless ness

Uday voice had so much of authority and pride , his royalty reflected by his face as the doctor shivered in his presence and barely could say

DOCTOR;yes sir I will make sure

Saying this uday gave a peck on her forehead and said all lovingly

UDAY:princess be waiting I am coming shortly

He went out of the room while the doctor was doing some minnut check as she sat on the bed feeling more alive than ever and the doctor asked her with a voice trembling with fear

DOCTOR:is he your boy friend

MANYATA:no my fianc the one I live for , my reason to be alive

DOCTOR:after a long time I am seing real true love or else now a dasy love is only about fb status or physical imtimation I wish the both of you best of luck

MANYATA:thank you so much doctor

DOCTOR:now you are fine

By this time uday had already arrived he handed the doctor the legal discharge papers but there was a part where manyata needed to sign as she took the pen in her trembling hands and signed

"manyata udayveer singh"

A smile was plastered to the doctor face while uday snirked at his princess who was drowned in his beautiful big chocolate brown eyes that had so much of love  the doctor announced that she could live , manyata with so much of difficulty got up on the bed her legs were still sore due to the cuts , she feared hurting her legs and closed her eyes to step down but found herself in the air softly trembling with fear she opened her eyes just to find herself being carried in uday arms as she  looked at him while he carried her out of the hospital , time had paused all eyes were glued on them as manyata whispered soflty

MANYATA:uday its okay I am fine now please put me down it is so embrassing

UDAY:its okay you need not hurt those soft feet when your halker is there just by your side always and forever

He said with a smirk and looking down at her eyes while her cheeks turned beetroot at his words they were out as he placed her on a bench and fetched for a taxi suddenly there was a shrill pain in her legs as she screamed in pain in no time she found her prince soothing the wounds as he looked at her with fear and anger

UDAY:what is this princess ?how did you hurt yourself ? did the doctors clean your wound properly

MANYATA:yes they did uday but

UDAY:I do not believe so as your legs still have a piece of glass in it wait let me take it out

He took the glass out and examined it suddenly his face turned pale as she looked towards him and said

MANYATA:it is not the doctors , after I was admitted my soul was set free to fetch the heart of ocean and bring my body to life , nature had given me a chance to live but I on my way I had to get my legs pierced by this glass finally when I reached the ocean a flash of past came to me a boy consoling his girl a catchy word caught my attention and I found that pearl are the heart of ocean just when I reached my destination I found my legs tangled I in between the leaves and I almost gave up but just then your love bought the strength back to me and I came back fighting the dead for you

She looked at him ,his eyes were moist as he cupped her face and the first word he said was

UDAY:thank you…… you do not know the last few hours were so crucial for me with every passing second my breath stopped …. A fear of losing you again crept in my mind but please do not ever leave me and someone evil is playing tricks on us and I am afraid it is powerful

MANYATA:more powerful than you

UDAY:yes princess but we will surely fight to me it is your dad for sure but from where did he get that much power

MANYATA:no baba will never try to hurt me

UDAY:not your baba but your father ,……. Your step father because this piece of glass in one of its kind found only in the palace of Devgarh in Maharani Komal 's room , her highness loved different pattern of glass and this were her favourite

MANYATA:now mind explaining who is she?

UDAY:your mother

do hit the like button

and scroll down

for chapter 11

double update

for my jiji

and my loyal readers

love you all muahhh

Edited by annesha18 - 27 May 2013 at 5:38am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet786SunsnowSkaliya178arisha_mvSumatraAyeashazainab.udayveeraathiraaafreshbeginsloppy-hopenityatandonLovelydropscnibirchocohollichtgcuteanushruthihumairaa1huma12.sweet_gargiKarkitSexySince1999Asmimelody.SNOWWHITE.THEfanOFheartzsanghita0000shafy_MN...navina...snowdream

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Chapter 11

She staired at him with her eyes wide as the jolting cars passed by them her hands were locked in his , a part of him screamed that his princess was hurt , he knew he was to be blame as a lone tears escaped from her eyes and she asked him in a voice full of fear

MANYATA:where is my mom uday ?

A lump was struck in his throat , he looked at her face and crushed his luck , why was faith playing such games with his princess they just got a moment of happiness as sorrows knocked it off and ruined it all he sat on his knees and looked at her  , she could see the pain in his eyes as he said with tears over coming his speech

UDAY:she is no more princess she is dead…there is no one alive in the royal magical family except for both of us

MANYATA:but you just mentioned about my step father

UDAY:yes princess when you was one your mother remarried after your father the real king dead , but she married a common man with no power so she was not excepted by your grandmother , they got themselves separated and lived in there own world after you were kidnapped and after the dead of  your grandmother and even my father I got the news that your mother is no more , it was your step father to kidnapped you and in this his son was involved too

Suddenly manyata facial changed it was like she found some missing piece of puzzle as she continued in a rather shocked voice

MANYATA:that means my baba and dada are my steps the reason for my family disaster I cannot believe I trusted them so much I was such a fool

She covered her face with her plams and cried while he took her into his embrace and said wipping her tears

UDAY:it is okay princess we are going back to Devgarh , we will first get married and then leave happily ever after just like we dreamt okay now don't shed dose pearls

The last word caught her off guards this signified that it was she and uday in the flashback her face was pale again and confusion , puzzles took over her mind as she said panicking and with rage , her eyes burning with anger and her face reflecting royalty for the first time uday shook with fear in presence of his princess this fierce avatar was al new to him as she gritted her teeth and said

MANYATA:we will go and let them live in peace never uday ,they dared to mess with my family , they dared to mess with my mom , they dared to mess with my fianc and now if they think they can continue to tourture me and mess my whole life well they are mistaken Rajkumari Manyata Kumari Singh does not have the word forgive and forget in her dictionary , she will neither forgive them nor forget what they had done , I spend my ten years in a chawl and bared with there attitude thinking that I deserve such hatred , all my sweet memories of childhood is lost because of them I can not forgive them ever I will make sure they have taste of there own medition we indeed will go to devgarh but we will step towards a new life only when the culprit of running my this life is punished

UDAY:and I am with you princess , I can wait for you so shall we go now to your home and get your culprits punished

MANYATA:yes as I cannot wait to taste the favour of revenge'

Uday smiled at his princess , today from every aspect she was a royal but something else that took him off guards was her leadership quality reflected some other strong personality , she reflected her grandmother as he got up and took her by waist and provided a support to stand , he was almost about to utter those chants as a voice broke into his concentration , he turned to see soni and chikki running towards there direction he placed manyata back on the seat while manveer looked at them at last they reached , soni strenched her hands and said panting

SONI:eii loo bridgraaj uncle jaannei sei phehele hum dono ko degaye unhonei kahaa kii yei tum donno taak pohucna bohoot zaruri hai [take this bridgraaj uncle gave it to us and told us that it is extremely important for this letter to reach you both]

Uday took the letter and manyata got up and asked with anger

MANYATA:oh aur kaha hai baba aur dada[ so where is my dad and brother]

CHIKKI:woa chaleei gaye unn donno ki jaan koh katra hai [ they went there life is in danger ]

UDAY:khatra toh hoga hi na humari princess unkw liye sabse baraa katra hai unkoh humare saath zaung nahi cheir ni chahiyethi [yea indeed in danger my princess is their biggest danger they should not have plotted against us]

SONI:nahi uday tum galaat samaj rahe hoi woaa toh manyata koi bachaneei ki baath karahe thei [ no uday you are misunderstanding it they were talking about saving manyata]

MANYATA:uday mujei lagat hai humei esh chitti sei patta chaal sakta hai kii woa kya saach bol rahe hai ya anhi [ uday I think we should read this letter to justify whether they are saying the truth or not ]

UDAY;theek hai hum partei hai  [ ok I am reading it]

Just then a fear crept in his face as he said

UDAY:princess eii chitti humari sadhii kei ek din badh likha gaya tha [ princess this letter was written one month after our marriage date]

"bridgrajj

I am very disappointed by you , I had choosen you as I thought you would be perfect for this job , but even you are a weak hearted coward , even you are melted by her young age , you are not even her own father then what guilt are you feeling anyway even you know her marriage can bring distruction to the plan I have been making everything will be ruined so the best way to keep her away from yuvraaj uday veer is to kill her and  I do not have a problem this is the last letter I am writing to you , as because you protected her and did not let e complete now she has a memory loss , she does not remember a single thing before so go fulfill your wish take her to our world but I remind you if you shower she will remember everything so her life would be staked at danger again as love is the antidote to every spell you better be harsh and rough or you will loose her I will kill her and mind me if she gets this letter I will not think but turn the both father and son into ashes or if anyone  gets this letter will be treated similar way and then make the princess life hell take it as a threat or warning whatever suits you "

There was a silence prevailed over the entire place as every body stood there silent no one ever thought that this letter meant so important and the first one to break the silence was manyata as she said

MANYATA:that means they love me all they did was to protect me uday we need to find them I cannot loose them uday please

She shook him by his shoulder , tears were swelled in her eyes as uday looked into her and said

UDAY:this is no time to be weak that evil power won't hurt them till you are alive , we have to go to Devgarh and get married we need to break the spell we need to get this evil power punished

Manyata was much stabilished as uday looked towards chikki and soni saying

UDAY;chikki aur soni tum dono koh bhi humare saath chalna parega kyuki tum dono ki jaan koh katra hai [ soni and chikki you got to come with us because even your life is in danger now]

SONI:theek hai hum challenge [ Ok we will go]

CHIKKI:nahi mei nahi jaungi mei ehaa arvind ka intezaar karungi [ no I won't go I will stay back and wait for arvind]

MANYATA:tui kyui nahi samjati hai tere zindagi koh katra hai [ why are you not understanding your life is in danger]

CHIKKI:jis zindagi mei humsafar ka sath na hoi , kisike bahomei apna haat na hoi , kisika pyaar an hoi woa zindagi nahi tujei meri kasam tui jayegii mere binna agar kismaat nei saath dia toh hum phir milenge [[ life is worthless if you are in no one embrace, if your life partner is not there to accompany you , if you do not have love but promise me you all will go and if luck favour we will meet again]

All of them shared a warm hug while they bide each other the last goodbye

done with this chappy

do hit the like button

and thanks a lot for you support but i am ending this ss

heheh just jocking

promo manveer marriage

Edited by annabh - 06 June 2013 at 11:40pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Skaliya178arisha_mvSumatraAyeashaSunsnowaathiraaafreshbeginsloppy-hopenityatandoncnibirFantasyangelLovelydropshtgcutefireroad99MAHI1198humairaa1anushruthiKarkitSexySince1999huma12.sweet_gargiAsmimelody.SNOWWHITE.THEfanOFheartzsanghita0000shafy_MN...navina...snowdream

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Awww thankyou my baccha...You made my day with that update...aww...Hug...iam over whelmed..thankyou sweetie for fulfilling itMonkey Emoticon Cici
I was shocked by doctor's words but then i knew anni will surley keep Manyata alive Big smileBig smileBig smile

Hunh now His kiss .Blushing Blushing Blushing...wow so wild so passionate so true so powerful so relishing so magical..Hunh it took my breath reading that part..Anni u explained it so beautifully that it seemed as though iam witnessing his..I could sense his inner turmoil while doing that lol...
aww she is in his arms wow and by this update i felt that manyata has become more nearer to UdayEmbarrassed her feelings is so clear for himEmbarrassed
But now they r leaving..won't they get that letter written by brij..will they miss that little info which can help them a lot...Shocked

Chapter 11
Hunh so  my above ?n is replied lol...So brij n arving did it for good cause but then who is that villain...let me turn my head around is it some1 close to Komal like her sister or some1 ..Whoever it is that person must be aged bcoz all this plan was made long back during the childhood of MAnyata and Uday..So probably our mr or mrs villain would be elderly round same age of Brij and then that glass pieces was from komal's collection..So i guess its from Devgarh Palace and probably a sibling...Lol...k  k a end to my stupid conclusion...

But chapter11 made me think lol..If chapter 10 was cute n powerful chapter 11 was a worth thinking chapter
But loved chikki's love to arvind..hayy she is staying back and precap Manveer Wedding..Embarrassed

I just hope they complete wedding rituals without any problem...

but then can't that dumb Bridgeraaj come to Uday n M to spill up all details of their hidden enemy atleast Uday would have helped in saving Bridgraaj...Komal is dumb to choose such a blunderful man lolLOL

Continue soon anni and thanks a lot for this sweet surprise..
Love youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hugzzzHug

Edited by snowdream - 27 May 2013 at 8:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

huma12._Annesha_

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
hiii PUFF PASTRYY

hwsss uuu babyy

thanksss too snoww jiji becoze of whom we got dauble update (update second part soonn)

coming to the first part

it was faboulas

manyata is alive i m sooo happyyy

and last about the kisss what i say it was just PERFECT (in madhuri stylee ) uttarly romanticcc

ress 4 2nd part

Edited by huma12. - 27 May 2013 at 7:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
chapter 10 was awesome.loved it anni.loved it a loads.

manyata defeated death.she is alive.

manveer scenes were so intense and beautiful.so perfect.

chapter 11 was mindblowing.

so brij is not a villian.den who is
d villian.reveal it soon dear

loved precap.manveer wedding.

hope manveer wedding happens
without any obstucle and spell break.

try to continue soon dear.

Edited by ...anju... - 27 May 2013 at 12:21pm

_Annesha_

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
unreservedSmile

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Awww thankyou my baccha...You made my day with that update...aww...Hug...iam over whelmed..thankyou sweetie for fulfilling itMonkey Emoticon Cici
awn jiji anything for you any time
I was shocked by doctor's words but then i knew anni will surley keep Manyata alive Big smileBig smileBig smile
heheh the story has just began
Hunh now His kiss .Blushing Blushing Blushing...wow so wild so passionate so true so powerful so relishing so magical..Hunh it took my breath reading that part..Anni u explained it so beautifully that it seemed as though iam witnessing his..I could sense his inner turmoil while doing that lol...
aww she is in his arms wow and by this update i felt that manyata has become more nearer to UdayEmbarrassed her feelings is so clear for himEmbarrassed
But now they r leaving..won't they get that letter written by brij..will they miss that little info which can help them a lot...Shocked
hhehe so did i i imagined myself wanted to convey his love through the kiss glad i could do so yup now she loves him very much

Chapter 11
Hunh so  my above ?n is replied lol...So brij n arving did it for good cause but then who is that villain...let me turn my head around is it some1 close to Komal like her sister or some1 ..Whoever it is that person must be aged bcoz all this plan was made long back during the childhood of MAnyata and Uday..So probably our mr or mrs villain would be elderly round same age of Brij and then that glass pieces was from komal's collection..So i guess its from Devgarh Palace and probably a sibling...Lol...k  k a end to my stupid conclusion...
there goes my detective jiji again but you all will be shoked do not worry i will reveal the villain asap

But chapter11 made me think lol..If chapter 10 was cute n powerful chapter 11 was a worth thinking chapter
But loved chikki's love to arvind..hayy she is staying back and precap Manveer Wedding..Embarrassed
yea she is very much committed do not worry no trouble in marriage

I just hope they complete wedding rituals without any problem...

but then can't that dumb Bridgeraaj come to Uday n M to spill up all details of their hidden enemy atleast Uday would have helped in saving Bridgraaj...Komal is dumb to choose such a blunderful man lolLOL
nope he knew if the evil found him near manyata he would loose his daughter yes komal did marry a foolish man

Continue soon anni and thanks a lot for this sweet surprise..
Love youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hugzzzHug

i am glad that you liked it
hugss
love you

snowdream

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
nice parts