Dekha Ek Khwaab

PRINCESS (Page 30)

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fireroad99

ok what happen to manyat
actually i couldn't read the rest of the chapters  so can you pm me whats going 
or just tell me the summary whats going on so far
plzzz

she met wid an accident\
it ok
nthg much
you doubts will be cleared in next chappy
thank you

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humairaa1

Nice update
Thanks for pm n plz update soon Smile
Y is manyata in hospital

thank you
because she met wid an accident
i am glad that you liked it
.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
loved it annu

hope nothing happens to manyata

continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=...anju...]loved it annu

hope nothing happens to manyata

continue soon.[/QUOTE
nope dear do not worry nothign will happen to her
thank you
MrsSSO IF-Dazzler
MrsSSO
MrsSSO

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Nice update !
Brij and Arvind knew everything about Uday Shocked
That's interesting LOL

Continue soon ...
Thanks for the PM !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by catty2000

Nice update !
Brij and Arvind knew everything about Uday Shocked
That's interesting LOL

Continue soon ...
Thanks for the PM !

i am glad that you liekd it
many secrest to unfold
thank you
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

Skaliya176chocohollicSunsnowhumairaa1cnibirhtgcuteafreshbeginarna753Fantasyangel...anju...sanah12pari_vaniafireroad99huma12.anushruthiMAHI1198catty2000princessSoniaAsmimelody...navina...snowdreamshafy_MN

Edited by annesha18 - 27 May 2013 at 5:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginAsmimelody

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 27 May 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Writer note:This update I dedicate to my sweet twino , my jaan , meri jiji krishan jiji I love you muaahh and thank you for the inspiration you gave me without you I can never be complete thank you

chapter 10

The room was filled with silence as uday went and looked at her body , it was covered with a white cloth ,  they even removed the pillow from her head as the heart beat had stopped  , and her body turned slightly blue , there was no sign of breathing , now uday shivered with fear , he was the same yuvraaj who warned the doctor and had full confidence that he would savehis princess but her condition questioned his confidence as he softly laid his head on her chest to hear her heart beat , but her heart had stopped , tears were swelling in his eyes as he locked his hands in hers and looked at her pale face , his voice was broken with sorrow as he looked at her helplessly and said softly

UDAY:princess you cannot leave me please come back I love you please another cold kiss is left are you gonna let me wi in the tongue tango even this time I am your prince and tonight with my kiss of true love I am going to bring you back from dead

Saying this he placed his hard manly lips on her soft tender lip , as his tongue explored her mouth and he sucked on her lips but he did not get any response , then he breathed in her but still she had no response ,he soon grew furious , angry and her condition made him worry as he went all wildly chewing on her lower lips and harshly sucking her soft lips his eyes closed and was trying best that somehow she comes back to her life , suddenly he felt a warn breath and a pair of soft hands travelled down his neck he opened his eyes in disbelief yes it was no dream she was finally breathing as he felt her lips going tried and she running out of breath he separated his lips from hers and looked into her wide eyes filled with tears as he sucked the tears from the corner of her eyes and he so happy to get his princess back he held on to her waist tightly and with a huge speed proceeded towards her lips as he heard her soft whisper

MANYATA:uday bash bohoot hogaya mei takh chukii hui[ uday enough  I am tried now]

He unwillingly pulled his face away from her and at the same time a glint of embrassement was seen in his face as he caressed her red floppy cheek and but soon the doctor entered and was shocked at the sight as he passed a smirk to the doctor and said

UDAY:see my princess is alive

DOCTOR:but how I mean why I mean it is impossible just after the operation her heart beat had stopped then how can she still be alive

MANYATA:doctor my heart beats only in uday presence that time my heart felt lonely and scared so it stopped but as it felt uday presence it started to beat again as my heart belongs to him

DOCTOR:my god this is a miracle I cannot believe it but how?

UDAY:it happens doctor even when our body had low sugar concentration the rate of heart beat slows down illiterate declare dead and scientifical people coma I guess you mistook the slow rate to be her heart stop responding now I would like you to do her remaining check up while I complete my formalities and yea make sure she gets discharge now or else I will be forced to tell the entire Mumbai city about your careless ness

Uday voice had so much of authority and pride , his royalty reflected by his face as the doctor shivered in his presence and barely could say

DOCTOR;yes sir I will make sure

Saying this uday gave a peck on her forehead and said all lovingly

UDAY:princess be waiting I am coming shortly

He went out of the room while the doctor was doing some minnut check as she sat on the bed feeling more alive than ever and the doctor asked her with a voice trembling with fear

DOCTOR:is he your boy friend

MANYATA:no my fianc the one I live for , my reason to be alive

DOCTOR:after a long time I am seing real true love or else now a dasy love is only about fb status or physical imtimation I wish the both of you best of luck

MANYATA:thank you so much doctor

DOCTOR:now you are fine

By this time uday had already arrived he handed the doctor the legal discharge papers but there was a part where manyata needed to sign as she took the pen in her trembling hands and signed

"manyata udayveer singh"

A smile was plastered to the doctor face while uday snirked at his princess who was drowned in his beautiful big chocolate brown eyes that had so much of love  the doctor announced that she could live , manyata with so much of difficulty got up on the bed her legs were still sore due to the cuts , she feared hurting her legs and closed her eyes to step down but found herself in the air softly trembling with fear she opened her eyes just to find herself being carried in uday arms as she  looked at him while he carried her out of the hospital , time had paused all eyes were glued on them as manyata whispered soflty

MANYATA:uday its okay I am fine now please put me down it is so embrassing

UDAY:its okay you need not hurt those soft feet when your halker is there just by your side always and forever

He said with a smirk and looking down at her eyes while her cheeks turned beetroot at his words they were out as he placed her on a bench and fetched for a taxi suddenly there was a shrill pain in her legs as she screamed in pain in no time she found her prince soothing the wounds as he looked at her with fear and anger

UDAY:what is this princess ?how did you hurt yourself ? did the doctors clean your wound properly

MANYATA:yes they did uday but

UDAY:I do not believe so as your legs still have a piece of glass in it wait let me take it out

He took the glass out and examined it suddenly his face turned pale as she looked towards him and said

MANYATA:it is not the doctors , after I was admitted my soul was set free to fetch the heart of ocean and bring my body to life , nature had given me a chance to live but I on my way I had to get my legs pierced by this glass finally when I reached the ocean a flash of past came to me a boy consoling his girl a catchy word caught my attention and I found that pearl are the heart of ocean just when I reached my destination I found my legs tangled I in between the leaves and I almost gave up but just then your love bought the strength back to me and I came back fighting the dead for you

She looked at him ,his eyes were moist as he cupped her face and the first word he said was

UDAY:thank you…… you do not know the last few hours were so crucial for me with every passing second my breath stopped …. A fear of losing you again crept in my mind but please do not ever leave me and someone evil is playing tricks on us and I am afraid it is powerful

MANYATA:more powerful than you

UDAY:yes princess but we will surely fight to me it is your dad for sure but from where did he get that much power

MANYATA:no baba will never try to hurt me

UDAY:not your baba but your father ,……. Your step father because this piece of glass in one of its kind found only in the palace of Devgarh in Maharani Komal 's room , her highness loved different pattern of glass and this were her favourite

MANYATA:now mind explaining who is she?

UDAY:your mother

do hit the like button

and scroll down

for chapter 11

double update

for my jiji

and my loyal readers

love you all muahhh

Edited by annesha18 - 27 May 2013 at 5:38am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsnowSkaliya178arisha_mvSumatraAyeashaUrumiaathiraazainab.udayveermaaneet786afreshbeginsloppy-hopenityatandonLovelydropscnibirchocohollicanushruthihtgcutehumairaa1huma12.sweet_gargiKarkitSexySince1999.SNOWWHITE.AsmimelodyTHEfanOFheartzShafy_Kaira_MNsanghita0000...navina...snowdream

Go to top