Originally posted by fireroad99

Love and upload soon

i am glad that you liked itEmbarrassed
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3
The city was glittering in the moonlight and the lights in the street made it look beautiful ,both of them ran out of words and stared at each other blankly to manyata this was all a new thing ,she looked at him totally confushed as the soft winds hit her face ,several thoughts ran across her minds which was finally disturbed by a howling of a distance street doh ,coming back to her sences she immediately buttoned her shirt and got ready to leave but with a blink of eye  found herself infront of uday or rather uday infront of her ,he had the signature smirk in his face as she stared at him blankly she had no idea what was happening all she could mummer was in a low voice
MANYATA:woa kya tha?[ what was that]
UDAY:samaai ho chala hai rajkumari manyata appkoh apnei rajya woapaas chalna chahiye[its time princess manyata i think you should go back to your kingdom]
manyata could take it no more ,she did want a little miracle from god on her 23rd birthday but this was far too much something with which she did not want to deal with she wanted to avoid she looked away and said in a firm voice
MANYATA:muhjei paata nahi tui kya bakwass kiye jaraha hai mei teri bakwass sunei ehaa nahi theirr sakti [ i d not know what nonsence are you speaking from so long i can no longer stand and listen to your nonsence]
she pushed him aside tried to work as his voice stopped her as he said to her
UDAY:bakwwaas toh manyata tumhei apnne 13 saal sei phehele kuch bhi yaad nahi hai hum boltei hai usei phele kya hua tha tum Devgarh ek jaduyi nagar ki sabse takatwar rajkumari hoi hum dono ki sadhi kei din kissi nei tumhara apaharan karke tumhei ehaa leyake een logo ke passh chor dia [ nonsence so manyata do you remeber anything before your 13 th birthday let me tell you ,you belong to a magical land of Devgarh and you are the most magical princess but on the day of our marriage someone kidnapped you and bought you here ]
manyata looked at him with an angry look and said
MANYATA;mujhei kuch yaad nahi hai woa toh mera kutei koh bhi paata hai aur tui kon tha  mera hone wala pati koi jagaah ka jadui rajkumar huh barra aya guff parnei [i do not remember this fact even my dogs know and really so who was you my gonna br husband some kind of magical prince of some kingdom]
UDAY:exactly hum yuvraaj uday veer singh hai devgarh aur jaigarh kei Maharaja [you are right i am the king of jaigarh and devgarh]
MANYATA;sun mujei tere bakwass kabhi badh mei sunana theek hai na [ listen tell this shit some other day ok]
UDAY:Theek hai roh kya kissi koh eii pata hai ki tumharei lower shoulder pei ek scar hai [Ok so does any one knows you have a scar in your upper shoulder ]
manyata stared at him with her mouth wide open no one ever knew about it NO ONE she wanted to ask him how did he know but she answered his own question
UDAY;paar humei paata hai kyuiki bach paan mei keltei samaai humnei hi woa chot apkoh dia tha humara nisani eii samjanei kei liye ki app sirf aur sirf humari hai [but i know because i only gave you the scar in childhood while playing this signified that you belong to me and you are only mine]
manyata needed to know the truth as she looked helpless she could not deny that what he said was truth but still something were still missing as she asked him
MANYATA:mujhei sabh phehele sei achei sei batao[tell me everything from the begining properly]
uday gave a signature smirk now he was going to narrate it but some parts he thought of hidding to avoid any more complication
UDAY:once upon a time lived a king  he somewhere got this magic as an inheritance of god he always used it for the welfare of people, but end of his life those people burned him to dead calling him a devil his soul was hurt and when god was pleased with him and asked him he could fulfil any of his wiishes he wished for a magical land where all royal family will pocess magical power god could not deny his wish and granted it thats how Ghotaru was created after several year you were born his grandchild you mom was a widower and on your birth she died due to labour pain you was said to be the great grandchild of him and was the most powerful magician of the coming days ,people envied you so maybe thats why you never had any friend except for me ofcourse our family was really close friends we were always together so finally our family decided to turn our friendship into a relationship i had only my dad and you had your grandmother they both aranged our engagement when i was 5 and after 10 years on the day of our marriage an evil source tried to poison you but the poison did not work completely it just got your memory loss and that person left you here
MANYATA:so where is my dadi now
UDAY:i am sorry but your dadisabh and my dad is no more manyata i tried to fight the force but someone of our own did this and we cannot detect it and i will need your help you need to come with me
MANYATA;but i cannot leave my dad and brother hope you understand
UDAY;i do and you really do not need to leave first i will teach you all magical tricks and then we will leave we will take your family along manyata don't you want a better life for your family
MANYATA:i do but then what will i say my dad like you are going to stay with me soo
UDAY:tell them i am your paying guest ok now lets hurry
with another blink of eyes they reached the doorstep of manyata house ,it was in a crowded chawl ,uday had never been to such mushy area and he had already a hatred towards this place as manyata gave him a stren look and said
MANYATA:no more of magic you will use it only during the practice
UDAY :I will try now lets go
manyata took him inside as he saw the house it was a small house which was in badly need of paint and mentanance the paint was all coming out the furniture were all broken and it  was a four room house with the living room adjust with kitchen ,and three small bedroom uday was stunned a man of palace by no chance could even pronounce it as house both uday and bridgraaj was unaware of each other identity as he sat on the chair with a bottle of rum and said
BRIDGRAAJ:Eii kon hai[who is this?]
MANYATA:papa woa yei koon hai papa menei kahaa na soni ka bhai hai bicharei koh thori dinno kei liye humlogo kei ghar mei jagga de do na please[ dad who is he actually he is soni brother please let him stay for some days]
BRIDGRAAJ;ghar koh daraamsaala saoacha hai phele sei hi tujeh paal rahe hai kya woa kaam hai joh tunei esh koh bhi lei aayaa [you think this home to be some kind of orpahn or what earlier we had to keep you now you booguth him also]
MANYATA:papa yei toh paying guest jaiseei rahega [dad he is going to stay like paying guest]
BRIDGRAAJ;woa saabh theek hai paar eii esh choti chwal mei kaha rahega mei aur arvind toh apnei kamre dene sei rahe[ ok but where will he stay neither  i nor arvind is going to give our rooms]
UDAY:hum manyata kei kamre mei rahelenge [ i will stay with manyata]
BRIDGRAAJ:theek hai [ok ]
saying this brdigraaj got up and went to his room while manyata blankly stared at him then made herself firm and said
MANYATA;I  agreed to go with you but i have some conditions till the time you stay here you have to stay like a normal human no magic you can use it only while practicing and yea you are staying in my room but if you dare to come near me i will again i will never return back with you
UDAY:your words are my command princess now shall we go i am very tried please
then manyata led him to her room which he followed her
done with this chappy
please hit the like button
thanks to

prernakhandelwamaaneet786anjuroopakSkaliya176Sunsnowaathiraasanah12humairaa1fireroad99roopali15manisha98catty2000anushruthihuma12....navina...princessSoniaChamakchallo30Jarin04snowdream
promo for chappy 4
UDAY:nahi hum ek safailwala ka kaam kabhi nahi karenge
MANYATA:uday please samajh nei ki koshihs karoo
UDAY:nahi nahi kabhi nahi

Edited by annabh - 06 June 2013 at 11:09pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

maheenkhan30krittika89Skaliya176Sunsnowarisha_mvsofowanaSumatraAyeashasabakhan16afreshbeginanaghasinhasaneha85sloppy-hopeLovelydropscnibirFantasyangelpatakaguddianushruthi-Kritika-MAHI1198fireroad99angleroopshumairaa1sanah12KarkitSexySince1999huma12.MrsSSOsweet_gargi--Zinay--princessSoniaNash..aisha.....11110sanghita0000cuteariyaTHEfanOFheartzAnjalika13...navina...

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
awsssmmm updateee anniii

Edited by huma12. - 11 April 2013 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

Go to top