India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

PRINCESS (Page 24)

Lovelydrops Senior Member
Lovelydrops
Lovelydrops

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nice update...manveer kiss was so romantic...ohh no...manyata and uday meet with an accident...hope they both are fine...pls pm me nxt time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernakhandelwa

Nice update...manveer kiss was so romantic...ohh no...manyata and uday meet with an accident...hope they both are fine...pls pm me nxt time...

i am glad that you liekd it
sure no probs
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

SunsnowchocohollicprernakhandelwacnibirhtgcuteFantasyangelpreya_radevpari_vaniaarna753...anju...fireroad99MAHI1198anushruthihuma12.-Zina-Asmimelody...navina...snowdream

Edited by annesha18 - 21 May 2013 at 6:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginhuma12.Asmimelody

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 8

The night howled at there helplessness ,while the winds passed by hitting the wounds again and again , there was a bitterness in the nature ,as the clouds tore off and started pouring down ,even the nature cried by seeing there princess in  such pain while uday took her into his strong muscular  arms ,she was bleeding from each corner of her body  ,his hands were shivering watching his princess in pain as tears started to over flow ,he knew he hardly could mummer the magical words while slow sobs covered his speech but finally he made it to the nearest hospital ,there was a huge crowd of people  some in wheelchair while some very badly injured  blood was all over the place and frequent cry was heard ,doctors rushing every where as he called out for a nurse and she rushed to him , he looked at her and begged

UDAY:please call the doctor  please she is badly injured

NURSE:sorry sir but first you need to go to the counter and fill up the form

UDAY: see try to understand the line is so big she needs to  get admitted right now or I might loose her forever

NURSE:so what am I to do ? am I a doctor or something now go and stand in the line

She screamed getting all irritated ,uday blood started to boil , his eyes had fireballs as he glared at the nurse ,he looked like a wounded beats ,his gaze burned the nurse down ,she started to shiver in the hot winds ,as he gaze was fixed on her she could not even take her eyes off and suddenly she saw his mumbling something under his breath and the very next moment found herself running out of breath , she struggled for breath as a smirk appeared on his face and finally took his eyes off her and she panted heavily to catch some breath she looked at him all scared and with a trembling voice she said

NURSE:its ok come this way we will get her into the emergency ward

Saying this he followed the nurse into a dark corridor that lead to the last room a board of OT hung loose above the room as the nurse looked down and said in a soft voice

NURSE:please put her down on the strencher

He did as directed and placed her softly on the bed while the nurse rushed and called for a doctor ,he locked her hands in his as looked at her face it had blood all over and there were tiny strands of hair all over her forehead he took on of his palm and put the hair strand above her forehead and said with slow sobs

UDAY:. do not get tensed princess I am there with you here and I will be there with you always , I will always protect you  ,on a hot sunny day I will be your shade ,during storm I will be the umbrella you can count on , I will take all your pains just don't leave me princess I cannot survive without you  princess I love you

Saying this a tiny drop of his tear fell on her fore head as he looked upwards just to see her forehead was filled with a thick stream of blood ,like she had applied crimson ,he did not get much time to think as the doctor came and took her inside the room ,he sat there waiting for the operation to get over as he recalled it was he who filled in her forehead while putting all her hair back ,a smile appeared to his face  ,maybe this was what nature wanted now no matter how much the evil power tried to separate them it would just fail as they are tied into united relationship by the nature a bond which no one could ever break but was this what it want maybe no separating manveer was not its plan instead if they were together it would help ,it peeped into the OT room cables from everywhere disappeared into manyata , as the LED showed frequent beating there were wounds been cleaned and the doctors trying to switch her body parts together it was a horrifying sight any of the doctors had never seen somebody injured so badly she had no chances to leave ,there hands for the very first time trembled with fear ,the evil power smiled at her condition and vanished into the thin air ,the doctor were on the urge of crying thinking about the pain this angle must eb going through unknown to them faith played its game and let the long struggling soul escape from its body ,she got up and looked around her body laid in the strencher while pool of blood ran through her head and the doctors trying to clean the wound her heart ached she trembled with fear as she could not help anything and rushed outside to see there was uday rumbled down on the floor ,tears trickling down his eyes and blood ozzing from his hands as looked at him with tears and said

MANYATA:uday what happened why are you crying ? why did you get hurt? And who is that inside that room my clone please if it is a joke end it please I do not like this silly tricks of magic please

She screamed at the top of her voice but he payed no heed and looked towards the OT blankly as because he did not  even hear a word she spoke ,his ears turned deaf to her word and his eyes turned blind to her prence she knelled beside him and said all broken

MANYATA:uday speak something I beg you please

Just then a voice rang in her ears she looked back to see a old woman dressed in white sari with golden border and royalty reflected each corner of her face as she said in a voice so soft and polite

LADY:he will not feel your presence not only he but anybody in this world would not be able to feel your presence manyata

She turned and got up ,she walked towards her and looked into her eyes ,the lady eye seemed so similar it was just to hard for her to recall as her brains played games with her she said almost in a whisper

MANYATA:who are you and how do you know my name?

LADY:let that be for some other time bacha for now let me warn you , are not in your body faith has killed you now its just a dead body and you are a lingering soul but nature and magic have favoured you they have decided to save your life but only if you can find HEART OF THE OCEAN

MANYATA:what where will I find it ? how do I egt it please help me please?

LADY:I really wish I could but law of nature does not allow me to do so , all I can tell you is you have 2 hours in your hands and if you do not find it and go back to your body if you are unable to do so then you will just be a lingering soul forever

Saying this the lady vanished into the air leaving her all confushed ,the puzzle echoed in her mind as the brutal clock ticked she looked at uday for the last time and said with a weak smile

MANYATA:I will be back I promise

Saying this she rushed out of the hospital ,she looked around it was a place near juhu only a distance of 15 minutes by car which she had to travel all by herself on foot ,there she started to run barefoot ,the evil power boiled with anger watching her , its plan was getting ruined but it was not ready to give up suddenly manyata felt her feet bleeding she looked down to see the roads filled with tiny thorns and tiny piece of broken glass a step more would mean killing her leg but she cared less and ran through as fast her wounded legs could take her finally she reached the isolated sea beach with her legs ripped off and blood ozzing out from her legs the evil power cursed as now no magic could be used against manyata as nature had protected her  but till how long onces she gets the heart of ocean the evil power can play its trick on her and kill her,manyata jumped into the water and started to swim deeper and deeper ,her legs were hurting so bad that it felt like being cut down into pieces some small piece of glass was still on her legs she found it difficult and started to swim in the surface of the water as her mind was puzzled she asked herself

MANYATA:heart of ocean what is it ,fish no ,then what can it be wait let me think what uday taught me water easy to learn hard to practice hmm can't get through god help me please

Just then se found a mist in her mind as her memory took her back to time ,she went completely blank and just two voices echoed in her mind she breathed heavily and closed her eyes to see a 3 year old girl sitting by a tree covering her face in her plams and sobbing while soon a 5  year old boy sits beside her and wipes her tears and say

BOY:what happened princess?

GIRL;I cannot believe my mom left me for some other man it is so bad I hate her

BOY:it is ok princess I am here with you and will always be with you now stop shedding those pearls from your eyes

Just then she opened her eyes and found herself  back at the water bed , her eyes were sparkling with joy as she as she smiled and almost screamed

MANYATA:yes right the heart of ocean can be none other than the pearl inside the shell

Saying this she swam deep into the water and finally found a shell glittering in the ocean she took it slowly into her hands and slowly the shell opened as a beautiful pearl appeared it looked like diamond as it glittered in her face she took it in her hands and swam up to go but found her legs being trapped into sea plants that pulled her down ,the more she struggled the more it snaked around her ,she was trying to get up and struggle for breath

DONE WITH THIS CHAPPY

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON

NO RES BOX PLEASE

PLEASE IGNORE MY MSITAKE

Edited by annabh - 06 June 2013 at 11:33pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Skaliya176Sunsnowarisha_mvSumatraAyeasharidz_27afreshbeginarna753LovelydropscnibirFantasyangelchocohollicsloppy-hopelivvy_11anushruthihumairaa1sanah12preya_radevhtgcuteMAHI1198MrsSSOhuma12.sweet_gargiSexySince1999KarkitprincessSoniaAsmimelodysanghita0000THEfanOFheartz...navina...snowdream

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
It was awesomeClap and heart touching anni...OuchOuchOuch

She is injured too badlyOuch..
aww poor girl..She was almost about to achieve the happiness that she deserved long back  that fate once again played his game..

and now who 's that baster evil...Why is he doing so...Is it some1 who love Uday and wants Manyata out of way...

Love the way Uday gave that nurse her partAngry

I think the lady who appeared was her grandmother...

It was her soul running then how could evil hurt her...was it black magic or something... is her feel of getting hurt and blood oozing a imagination

Finally she got the heart of ocean but will she be able to reach hospital..Oh god who ever its is i just wish Uday burn him to hellAngry
continue soon anni...

love uHug

Edited by snowdream - 22 May 2013 at 12:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 21 May 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

res

sry can't help myselfWink