Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by annesha18

<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">what he did annu..hunh hopefully not that what we r thinking perhapsLOL..
why jiji wat r u thkg lol
.iam sure u won't give us ice candy this soonLOL<
you never know when it comes to your little dramebaaz i am going to give your ice candy in my next update/font>
<font size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">anyways awesome update update and this work of yours is my favSmile</font>

thank you so much jiji
jiji i have send about five testi to you describing wat a wonderful sisy you are do hav a look wen u r free
love you
hugzz
muaah
to the best big sis in this world
anni
yipee really ...ice candy cming up yayyy...
aww so sweet of u annu will check that ri8 now...and thanks a lot in advance my candy sistaHug love uSmile

but jiji i will make sure you do not get to eat the whole of it
after all i do not want your stomach to get upset
hugzz anni
aww poor me..but its k,,,we will share it so that none of us get illLOL

but jiji i am on strict orders thta i shld not even dare to even look at those or my condition will be even worse LOL
so no sharing but yea in my another ss wich i will update today you will get lots of your ice candy now jiji its upto you to guess wich one  is it hahaha
hunh ps i love u...perhaps..thats the only 1 that i havn't read yet..will read it in one go 2day

good guessing jij but awn not the right one heheheLOL

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Edited by annesha18 - 13 May 2013 at 12:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sofowanaafreshbeginsweet_gargiAsmimelodyprincessSonia...navina...

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 6

As soon as manyata heard him a cold shiver ran through her body ,her eyes almost popped out and her heart pounded it was impossible for her to control her breath ,her face flushed with embrassement as it turned beetroot she fixed her gaze down as she could not gather up the courage to look into his eyes ,but she could not let him do this ,it was completely fine that he was her finace still there was a barrier which at no cost she could cross she decided to refuse him bbut how would she do so ? what if he again tried to force himself on her life the first day ,and would it hurt her that  bad as people say she had no control over her mind it was under the trance of uday veer after all end of the day he was a short temper aggressive prince this thing took over her mind and puzzled her brain she did not even notice him getting off the bike ,her chain of thoughts were disturbed as she heard him say

UDAY:now lets go princess we have a magic training to begin

For some time she looked at him with her face pale and filled with questions but finally it turned to normal ,she had made a fool of herself he was just jocking the actual thing was he halted the bike to begin her magic  training ,she cursed herself for being such fatheaded girl and filling herself with all kind of dirty thoughts she passed him a smile and came down as he walked into the forest and she quietly followed him ,after a long tiring walk they finally stopped in a green medow which had a river in middle the river water was shining like a diamond in the bright moon light as the leaves danced to a beautiful tune of nature accompanied by frequent cry of insects ,it was such a beautiful place as manyata was so excited she clunched to his arms and asked

MANYATA:is this the same place we pass everyday

UDAY:yes princess it is the same place

MANYATA:but how come I never realished that it was so beautiful

UDAY: it often happens that a thing we give very less important becomes a game changer I guess you have heard the saying a man 's garbage is another treasure

MANYATA:maybe but what are we going to do here

UDAY:ofcourse not make love

He smirked as he noticed her face going back to red again as she stammered

MANAYATA:I too know that but what magic are we going to practice

She looked at him ,now his face was turned hard as metal ,he had a stern look on in face as when it comes to magic he becomes super strict he started to encircle her and said

UDAY:magic revolves around nature so to do even the simply magic you need nature help like I do and transport myself through wind so there is three impotant element which you need to capture in order to learn magic and practice it perfectly the first is WATER simple to learn but hard to practice ,then comes the WIND a element which you have to take a lot of care as a little bit of mistake could ruin everything ,then comes my favourite  and the most hard one FIRE hard to learn ,hard to practice and hard to preserve  but if you capture you are impossible to defeat but sorry I cannot teach you that

MANYATA;why

UDAY:Because till now I have never been able to capture it no one in the entire history of royal have ever been it is impossible task

MANYATA:but impossible itself say I M POSSIBLE

UDAY:good I like the enthuasism yea a very last rule you can use fire only for defence you cannot try it on innocent and like everything even magic have three rules with three element one I already said now turn  for the other two you can never kill a person with your magic ,and you can never hypnotise a person by your magic

MANYATA:uday what magic did I use on you when we meet for the first time

UDAY: princess I myself is trying to figure it out but I still have no idea it was the strongest one I had ever seem

MANYATA;could it probably be fire

UDAY:no its impossible now princess leave it and lets just start our training ok

MANYATA:yea ok

Then uday looked towards the pong his hands started revolving in the air and he chanted some thing as she could see the space between his hands were filled with a small water ball ,it was amazing ,sight and now it was manyata turn but inspite of trying her best she could not even get a drop of water stable on her hand finall uday decided to help her he stood behind her ,he glued to her arms as he took over them and made circles in the air and whispered into her ears ,the magic chant and she  was successful she could not believe but she did it she was holding a water ball stable it felt so good after that uday let her do this alone and every time she did it she made even bigger water balls she had a spark in her eyes she could not believe herself she looked like a teenage girl who just had her first kiss at  this  he could not help as a memory came rushing his way

FLASHBACK

5 YEARS AGO IN DEVGARH[ my ice candy]\

MANVEER FIRST KISS

The bright sunlight filled in each and every corner of the palace it was mid day and to save from the scorching heat of the sun most of them took a bath ,the thirteen year old princess ,Manyata also thought that it would be best for her to take another bath she headed to the bathroom slipped off her clothes and wne tinside the bath tube a bed of roses where being a blanket to her body and beneath it was pure milk  letting the cold water  from the shower flow through her which gave her immence pleasure as she started to make water balls and play with those ,she looked like an innocent child as her laughter filled in the whole bathroom ater having her share of fun she got off and  wrapped a towel around her she was making her way out of the bathroom as she found her slender soft body getting trapped in middle of two muscular hands her eyes finally met his ,it was none but her prince she was stunned her checks turned beetroot it was for the first time she was so close to him and that too in her wet hair and only a towel and he was perfectly dressed but his eyes had fire balls in them  but she did not have time to think as he was already inside her ie his tongue already made inside her mouth she was a pure nave to such situation and she struggled to get ride of his embrace and tried to push him off  but he was in no mood  to do so his tongue ran inside her mouth while he went biting her lower lips she mourned in pain in his mouth and then chewing her lips till blood started to ozze out he licked with his tongue to smooth it and continued to explore her mouth until she found himself running out of breath finally he tore his mouth from her and looked at her ,her lips were sore and was bleeding her eyes swelled up with tears he felt ashamed of his deeds as he took her hands in his he could feel her shivering as he said with a broken voice

UDAY:humei maaf kardo princess humei paata tha humei eii nahi karna chahiya tha hum behek gaye thei humei maff kardo{please forgive me I know I should not have done this but I was carried away please forgive me}

MANYATA:apnea aisa kyi kia yuvraaj {why did you do this yuvraaj}

UDAY:Humei maaf kardo princess woa humari larai hogayi thi prataam ke saath uski himmat kaise huyi humare maungetar ke baremi soach nei kii toh humne ghuse  mei kia eii { I am sorry actuall y I fought with prataam how dare he even think of my fianc so whatever I did was out of anger}

She looked straight into his eyes her voice was all broken and eyes swelled up with tears

MANYATA:agar abh kuch hogaya toh [now if anything happens]

Uday gave her a confusing look and asked

UDAY:kya hoga [what will happen]

MANYATA:bacha'[ baby]

She could hardly even utter the word as all she knew was that if there was this much closeness between a boy and girl she would end up getting pregnant and before marriage it was like a sin to her that is the reason she never let uday come physically close to her ,here uday who was finaly aware of all this burst out in laughter as he said

UDAY:kuch nahi hoga eisei thori na bacha hota hai [nothing will happen like this baby can't be born ]

MANYATA:app sach kaherahe na [ you are telling me the truth na]

UDAY:haa hum sach keherahe hai kuch nahi hoga [yes I am telling you the truth nothing will happen]

They passed each other a smile

FLASHBACK OVER

DONE WITH THIS CHAPPY

SORRY FOR MY MISTAKE

DO HIT THE   button

PROMO FOR CHAPPY SEVEN

UDAY : Princess eii tum kya kar rahii hoi

MANYATA:kyui bura lagaa

UDAY;Princess agaar koi dekh legaa toh

MANYATA:Dekh nei doi

Edited by annabh - 06 June 2013 at 11:24pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet786Skaliya176arisha_mvSumatraAyeashaafreshbeginanaghasinhasloppy-hopecnibirLovelydropshtgcuteanushruthi-Kritika-MAHI1198humairaa1SexySince1999huma12.Asmimelody--Zinay--andy.aprincessSoniasanghita0000THEfanOFheartz...navina...snowdream

angleroops Goldie
angleroops
angleroops

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
hey annie chappy 5 was dam good
waiting for further to hapen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopali15

hey annie chappy 5 was dam good
waiting for further to hapen

chappy six on its way LOL
snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
candy wala???????

_Annesha_

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

candy wala???????

esmie bash thora sa added flavour ke liye bash thora cnady hai paar mere dushre ss mei you will be satisfiedLOL

...navina...

htgcute Goldie
htgcute
htgcute

Posted: 13 May 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Grt update and the candy was also gud...

_Annesha_

Go to top