Edited by annesha18 - 12 May 2013 at 7:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginprincessSoniaAsmimelodycuteariya

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 12 May 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged

chapter 5

a surging ,seething ,murmuring ,crowd of people stood there in a que each impatiently waiting for there bus to come ,the sun had long ago taken place over the moon and the bright ray were scattered all over the city ,the winds were cool and hit the people slowly giving them a pleasant feeling ,no matterhow the weather varries but in this part of mumbai was always filled with soft pleasant winds and the only reason to it was that this chawl was very much near to the sea  ,asuasual there was a huge crowd of people in the bus stand it was five minutes past eight ,office and school time and what could a middle class man preffer for transport better than bus ,but today things were different even  the leaves danced to a strange melody as most of the female eyes were glued to him ,it was not for the first time that uday had girl drooling over him but indeed it was the very first time that he was standng in a bustand with some old faded jeans and a tshirt which was far away from being called branded yet girls looked at him as though he was an icecream and they were waiting to lick it .uday was an icecream for sure as he was rapidly melting due to the heat beside him ,his princess who was into a simple pink tight fitted salwar and her hair all wet ,uday 's eyes were glued to her she looked so simple yet so beautiful and sexy ,he prayed silently that  she learns her magic trick fast enough so that they can go back to there kingdom and completely the half done thing [there marriage]  but his thoughts were disturbed as the whole lot of crowd rushed towards one bus and tried fitting themselves into the small door which lead to even a bigger crowd inside the bus he looked horrified at it ,but he did not have time to think as the very next moment he found himself being dragged by manyata as he scremed at her

UDAY:eii kya karr rahi hoi princess tum kyui apnei app koh esh crowd mei toshna chati hoi [what are you doing princess why do you want to fit yourself in this crowd]

MANYATA:mei sirf khudko nahi hum dono koh tusna chati hoi paar jish rate sei tum chal rahe hoi na uday mujei nahi lagtaa eii mupkiin ho payega [ I do not want to fit only myself I want to it the both of us but with this rate of cooperation uday I do not think its possible]

Uday instantly stopped and dragged her back as the bus drove she looked at him she had fireballs in her eyes as he cooly smirked at her she screamed at the top of her voice

MANYATA:halkat vedde ,app dekho tumhare liye kya hogaya [ slang now see what you did]

He leaned towards her and placed his lips near her ears as he whispered

UDAY:kyui aisaa kya hogaya princess [ why what actually happened princess]

His voice send shiver down her nerves as he looked straight into her eyes they shared a beautiful eye lock as they face pulled more closer to each other , manyata was all lost in his brown eyes and his charm but this beautiful moment was abrutly came to end as manyata heard a car hon and she realished there position ,she could view from the corner of her eyes that many passerby gave them dirty look as she felt uncomfortable she pushed him aside ,her check were betroot as her lips trembled and she spoke

MANYATA:kya hua ka kya matlaab hai abh bus bhi miss hogayi abh hum dono office mei time sei kaise pohuch payege [what do you mean by what happened we missed our bus now how will we reach in office on time]

UDAY:princess tum bhul rahi hoi kii humara naam uday veer singh hai {princess you are forgetting that my name is uday veer singh}

MANYATA:oii etnaa saraa hua naam agaar bhulna chaubhi na phirbhi nahi bhul payongi { it is so rotten name that even if I try I will never forget }

UDAY:aur hum bhul nei bhi nahi deyenge anyway humare pash jadhu hai hum jadhu sei mall pohochjayenge  {and I will not even let you forget ok we have magic and with the help of magic we will reach the mall]

Before manyata could even blink her eyes she found themselve infront of the mall she looked at him with her mouth wide open but now it was her time to get dragged he dragged her inside the mall then to the manager floor he stood infront of the door and looked at manyata saying

UDAY:mera phehela interview hai best of luck nahi kahogii [its my first interview won't you wish me best of luck]

MANYATA;haa hmm haa best of luck

Saying this she turned t go but her pulled her back and hugged her with all his force ,she took hugged him back love and passion was deliberatly delivered to manveer through the hug it is very rightly said that hug is the handshake by heart after a long passionate hug finally softly they broken it while uday went inside the cabin ,manyata went to the changing room but on the entarance her way was blocked by chikki and soni ,they gave her fishy look as she could feel cold sweat on her forehead as they started questioning her about uday  they were her bestest friend she could never hide the truth from them no matter how weird it sounded but she confessed it to them in the beginning they did not believe her and even made her fun but after they heard the whole lot they had to believe her as they assured her that they would always be by her sie and left her alone to change her dress ,she went inside the room for servants and locked it she slipped her salwar off her body and was into her bra and the grey track she felt two muscular arms taking her body in embrace she looked at the mirrow just to see it was none other than uday ,his hands travelled down her back sending shivers to her body ,she shook in his embrace as she was very uncomforatble in her that  position that too her upper body almost naked , it did not take her soulmate to realise her discomfort so instantly he broke the hug and turned the other side while she pulled her shirt and wore it as fast as he could while still turned and started to say

UDAY:SORRY actually I just came to say I got the job they were so impressed by my english and personality that they hired me as a employee in the cash counter I will be working upstairs in the office [ writter note : majnu office in dek]

He had sparks in his eyes and he sounded as the most happiest man manyata felt like a proud mother whose stupid kid have just scored a 100 ,she did not know why but tears swelled up in her eyes as she said with a broken voice

MANYATA:I am so proud of you uday

He turned towards her ,as he wipped her tears and said with a smirk

UDAY:ok I am a busy man now although I do not want but I have to go my work time starts now so shall I go princess [he asked so innocently that manyata smiled ]

MANYATA;ofcouse go run

Infornt of her eyes he vanished in the air but the very next moment she found a hard manly lips on her check as he whispered

UDAY:you pinky lacy bra does not cover a lot I hope you know that

And then again another fraction of second he was vanished she smiled to herself and headed to work finally after a long tiring day was over the dusk had taken over and there was a beautiful pink ray of light scattered all over the place as she stood beside chikki and sonii outside the mall in her earlier pink salwar suit a brand new royal enfrield stopped infront of her she got a bigger shock when the driver put its helmet down it was udayveer and all three girls looked at him with there mouths wide open ,uday smirked at manyata and said

UDAY:muaah band karo princess warna humare hoat koi tumhara muaa bandh karne mei koi dikaat nahi hai [close your mouth princessl although my lips have no problem closing them]

Manyata could feel her chek going red while to tease her a little chikki and soni passed each other smile she had enough of it as she screamed

MANYATA;tumhei etnei mehengi bike kahaa sei milii [from where did you get such expensive bike]

UDAY:humnene karidii [ I bought]

MANYATA:paar paisei kahaa sei milei [but from where did you get the money]

UDAY:humei six months I advance salary milithi toh usei karidliaa [ I got sive months advance salary I bought it from so I bought this]

MANAYATA;kya tumnei apni puri advance salary bike kei upar karach karli mera matlaab 6 mahinei ka advance tha tum bewakhuff hoi kya[what you spend all your advance salary on this bike are you stupid]
UDAY;humnei bike karida taki tumhe rogh public transport nahi use karna hoi[ I bought this bike so that you do not have to travel in public transport]

SONI & CHIKKI:awn app manyata kei baremei kitna soach tei hai jijusa [awn you think so much for manyata brother in law]

MANYATA;oii party cange eii tumlogo ka jiju kaabh sei baan gaya [ since when did he become your brother in law]

UDAY;abh woa sabh choro chalo princess ghar chalte hai [now leave all those lets go home princess]

Manveer bide them bye as she clunched to uday shirt and sat beside him ,her hands were wrapped tightly around her waist as they started the drive ,it had grown dark by now as they drove through a road covered with jungles both the side and there was hardly anyone around ,suddenly uday stopped the car manyata heart skipped a beat as she asked him

MANYATA:kya hua udya humdono ehaa kyui rukei [ what happened uday why did we stop here]

UDAY:princess I want to make love to you right now right here

Done with this chappy

Sorry for my mistake

Do hit the button

Promo for chappy 6

UDAY:humei maaf kardo princess humei paata tha humei eii nahi karna chahiya tha hum behek gaye thei humei maff kardo

Edited by annabh - 06 June 2013 at 11:20pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

maheenkhan30maaneet786angel_jaraSkaliya176Sunsnowarisha_mvSumatraAyeasharidz_27afreshbeginmaessloppy-hopeLovelydropsjagz11cnibirMAHI1198-Kritika-humairaa1fireroad99htgcutehuma12.sweet_gargiSexySince1999Karkitaisha.....11110.SNOWWHITE.princessSoniavampire12345678Asmimelody--Zinay--THEfanOFheartzcuteariyasanghita0000...navina...snowdream

Go to top