Manveer mahal and bedroom was awsssmmm love it jani plzzz updateee todayyy

k my hunney nunney i will try πŸ˜‰
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ...anju...

nice pics

thank you choo much

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

Skaliya178Sunsnowaathiraaprernakhandelwacnibirnityatandonafreshbeginhumairaa1...anju...htgcuteFantasyangelfireroad99huma12.anushruthiMAHI1198Asmimelody...navina...snowdreamshafy_MN

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago

Chapter 12

The sky was filled with the scattered ray of the newly risen sun , it looked the sun enwrapped the whole sky and burned  with a bright reddish orange colour , as the birds flew in the open sky , they were free it was there territory and they dove and flew high adding to its glory while the winds left no place of devgarh untouched it blew so pleasantly and softly bringing a cool feeling to all , the leaves twirled around to its tune and flowers twirled there heads around at its faith full master the sun , while the dew drops in the grass melted into water , the nature had been showering it best , magic was in each corner of Devgarh and not only the nature but the people of the whole kingdom danced with joy , finally there princess was back and today every body was busy , they were all preparing for the princess wedding there was so much of hustle bustle in the kingdom and to add to those there attraction was also hooked on a new guest from the outer world , soni  , she had been not even got a second to herself as people of all ages and gender surounded her with their million questions about her and her time passed in their company , and here the gonna be bride manyata was so much different , she had strict orders by uday to stay in her room but only but she was far too stubborn to listen to any of those she tried her best to sneek out and explore the palace but nothing could escape his eagle eyes , he was really strict today and the main reason behind his such strict ness was he did not want the past repeating itself  he could not loose his princess on this day again , but manyata being nave to his insecurity kept challenging him , the new environment tempted her , she had never seen such a beautiful valley and the palace was so huge she wanted to explore each inch of it finally god did hear her prayers when after lunch uday got busy with Guru Aritra to settle some riasaat work she sneeked out of her room and went running  in the long corridors  and unlocking each door , she was fascinated by such perfect architecture , she had almost discovered half of the palace when her body desired some rest , she needed to give her aching legs some rest but only if she knew the way back , she was struck in a long corridor with just huge painting hung all over , she walked slower than a turtle and cursed herself for not listening to uday , finally she rested in front of a huge painting it was of a teenager princess and a teenager uday , her eyes

burned at the sight watching the portrait where uday stood majestically fitting the picture of a king the princess cluntched to her hand like a baby clunching to it favorite toy , the room behind was beautiful and so was the princess herself she could beat even the top most model her figure so perfect and her face so anglelic but manyata heart burned at the sight of it how badly she wanted to rip off the painting as she glared at it fro some time and mummered

MANYATAi ,kaminei ,tharak kei pippe ,halkat ,vede ,suar  you said that you loved me then who is the chewing gum I cannot believe you , uday you were dating this girl in my absence let me get out of this place and I will teach you a good lesson

She looked very angry and it was very much predictable in this few days she had fallen head over heels in love with him , she would do anything for him , be anything for him , his desires and needs was going to be put before her and she was ready to sacrifice everything as she loved him to eternity and seeing this picture evolved the possessiveness in her , the insecurity in her , she burned with anger and this gave roes to a nice feeling , a feeling called jealously nave and innocent little she knew that this was what it needs for the spell to work , the evil one laughed at the princess foolishness as manyata unknowingly stepped forward just to get herself in middle of a mist as her eyes felt heavy and everything went blank'

He stared at her she had been sleeping like a small child and  he did not want to disturb her so he sat beside her with his hands locked into hers , his eyes were moist due to the storm he had just gone though just before sometime he was running wildly in the palace searching for his princess and now finally when he found her fainted infront of her highness komal room , he crushed himself from leaving her all alone , the moment he saw her his anger vanished into the thin air nothing mattered more than the fact that his princess was safe in his arms , as she soflty opened her eyes and blinked , her eyes were twinkling with joy to find her uday beside her without a word more she hugged him chocking the life out of him and he hugged her back both found great pleasure in each other embrace as after sometime she pulled herself apart the picture flew back into her memory haunting her but more than that the mist scared her , her soft tender body started to shake terribly as her eyes were filled with tears she tried to expain it to uday but struggled as she stammered

MANYATA:uday 'woa.. mei 'woa

He pulled her into his embrace and stroke her hair softly as she peacefully rested her heads on his chest after a long silence he finally spoke

UDAY:princess do you want a horse ride?

Manyata pulled herself apart and looked at him , she had always loved horses as she said

MANYATA:ofcourse when shall we go?

UDAY:now

MANYATA:but its too late na

He caressed her check and with love in his face he said

UDAY:its never too late in devgarh as the magic never sleeps so shall we leave

Manyata almost jumped on her bed and gave a cry of joy

MANYATA:sure

UDAY:but I have a condition

MANYATA:What condition?

UDAY:wear this and come down

He pointed towards an old royal trunk , she made a face and asked him

MANYATA:uday how will I wear a trunk ?

He chuckled at her innocence and smirked

UDAY:I was not talking about the trunk but about the cloth in it

MANYATA:ok I will

UDAY:I am waiting down at the stable

Saying this she saw him going out of the door as she raced to the trunk at first it was rather difficult opening it but finally when she did she could not take her eyes off , it was beautiful a wedding red gagra without wasting a single moment she got into it and it did perfect justice to her they matched each other so well , she felt herself like a real bride as her face turned beetroot and she made her way down to the isolated stable just to find him looking so majestic and like a groom in a red sherwani with a royal sword clung to his waist , she could not take her eyes off , she felt her heart almost stopping and butterflies played on her stomach and he looked superb hot the first some buttons were opened and exposed his abss perfectly which made her blush furiously as a smirk on his face bought her back to her sense and she felt embrassed her figure played games with his churni while he advanced his steps towards her and finally when she looked up she found him right in front of her  with a sweet smile plastered to his face as he put a small log of her hair back of her ears and whispered huskily into her ears

UDAY:shall we go shaffal have been waiting for a long time

She nodded her head in a yes and followed him to the horse , it was white and so beautiful as uday took her by her waist and sat behind her and escaping the lights and sounds they rode into the juggle glittering in the moonlight  , it felt great manyata face turned red and she was so shy with eveyr jerk she felt uday hard chest on her back as his hands rubbed on her bare waist everytime he pulled the rope of the horse , finally the journey came to an end and the place fascinated her , as they got down her eyes travelled through the place it was an ancient temple  she looked at uday who was back hugging her and asked

MANYATA:uday what are we doing here?

UDAY:we came here to get married dear

She turned towards him and looked into his eyes and asked

MANYATA:but our marriage is after a month na?

UDAY:yea it is but today we will get secretly married and then remarry on the due date

MANYATA:but why?

UDAY:I am scared of repeating the past today when I lost you , I felt that I will never meet you the evil one knew we were marring so tried to interrupt and harm you but we will secretly marry here and after that the evil power cannot do anything

MANYATA:uday we are royals and we must battle the evil not run like coward

UDAY:no manyata for once in my life nothing matters except you and remember we can break the spell only by love please manyata

She knew there was no point of arguing because a part of her was alos insecure she did not want another separation so she quietly followed him inside the temple there Guru Aritra as he was the one to preside there marriage and the mandaap was set manveer sat at there position the marriage rituals started at first manveer exchanged rings and then after receiting some mantras uday placed the magalsutra on her neck and filed her forehead with sindoor , then more chants it took hour till finally they stood up and took there bows while rounding around the fire

With the first step, we  will provide  for and support each other.
 With the second step, we will develop mental, physical & spiritual  strength.
 With the third step, we will share the worldly  possessions.
 With the fourth step, we will acquire knowledge, happiness and  peace.
 With the fifth step, we  will raise strong and virtuous children.
 With the sixth step, we  will enjoy  the fruits of all seasons.
 With the seventh step, we will always remain friends and cherish each  other.

And then they exchanged took blessing heavens showered flower on them , the nature danced out of joy as they were declared married
done with this chappy
do hit the like button
sorry for my mistake
promo

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
It was awesome anni..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
But then what did the evil do to Manyata...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Is she again in his clutches or is that the evil can only act when Manyata seperates mentally from Uday...😲
lol loved the horse riding and secret marriage idea😳😳😳
continue soon.thanks for pm😊
Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
update was super anni.loved it loads.

loved possessive manyata so much.

manveer scenes were beautifully
written.

den manveer horse ride.my fav part.

so manveer tied d knot secretly.
now no evil can seperate dem.

enjoyed d chappy so much.try to continue soon.Edited by ...anju... - 10 years ago
jiji awsome manveer ring amazing kiya ring thi bilkul royal type
bed room hmm...!!!! awsome royal bedroom kitna awsome tha bedsheet picture awsome bed room choice was to rocking pharo bedroom

horse uday ka kiya baat han darling charm ka horse bhi itne beautiful awsome horse han maza agaya mujhe bhi batha han horse par

place was amazing very nice

jaigarag place what a place loved it

yesterday u enjoy ur dinner??hmmm...

hope so u so much enjoy ur yesterday dinner

han na i m rite jiji

Originally posted by zainab.udayveer

jiji awsome manveer ring amazing kiya ring thi bilkul royal type
bed room hmm...!!!! awsome royal bedroom kitna awsome tha bedsheet picture awsome bed room choice was to rocking pharo bedroom

horse uday ka kiya baat han darling charm ka horse bhi itne beautiful awsome horse han maza agaya mujhe bhi batha han horse par

place was amazing very nice

jaigarag place what a place loved it

yesterday u enjoy ur dinner??hmmm...

hope so u so much enjoy ur yesterday dinner

han na i m rite jiji
app ache bache hoi na toh apneei mumma koi eseei public mei tease maat karo😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Originally posted by ...anju...

update was super anni.loved it loads.

loved possessive manyata so much.

manveer scenes were beautifully
written.

den manveer horse ride.my fav part.

so manveer tied d knot secretly.
now no evil can seperate dem.

enjoyed d chappy so much.try to continue soon.

thank you
she is jealous of her ownself
thank you
so was mine i love horses
yes
thank you