Posted: 10 years ago

CHAPTER SEVEN

The night sky glittered with the moon light , the stars twinkled in its own rhythm ,the leaves danced along with the cool and pleasant winds ,while the occasional cry of insects added tune to this unsung song of nature  , the pond made it own graphic with its water as he sat on the cold wet grass ,he stroke his head upwards looking into the deep sky ,since childhood he was told that only a person dies by body but never by soul ,ones soul is always immortal and the entire day they bring light to our life with the sun ray and in evening they sparkle in the sky as stars he stared innocently at the brightest star it was shone like a true diamond with a smile plastered to his face he said softly

UDAY:dadisabh dekhiye hum kamiyaab hogaye abh manyata koh yuvrani manyata baanei sei koi nahi roak sakta [ grandmother see I am at last successful now no one can stop manyata from being Queen Manyata]

His chain of thoughts were broken as a cold flash of water hit his forehead  making him completely drenched in the cold water he turned to see his princess looking and him and laughing her face so innocent and her eyes sparkled with joy as she said trying hard to suppress her laughter

MANYATA:I am sorry uday zoor sei toh nahi lagaa na [ it did 'nt hurt you lot na]

UDAY:nahi princess bash dushri baar sei thora dyaan raknaa abhi bhi apkoh thori aur aphaas ki zarurrat hai [ no but just be a little more careful you still need a little more practice ]

MANYATA;theek hai hum abhyas karte hai [ ok I am practicing]

Saying his turned the other side but again another splash of water hit his face he turned to see her laughing again by now e was aware of her game as he got up and headed towards her and asked

UDAY :Princess eii tum kya kar rahii hoi[ PRINCESS what are you doing]

MANYATA:kyui bura lagaa [ why you felt bad]

UDAY:humnei eii kabh khaa [ when did I say so ]

MANYATA:phir[ then]

UDAY;Princess agaar koi dekh legaa toh [ if some one sees]

MANYATA:Dekh nei doi[ let them see]

UDAY:agar apki eiheee echa hai tor der kiss bath kii let the war begin [ if this is what you wish we should not delay let the war begin]

Manyata and uday started to make water balls and splashed at each other ,it was like two kids playing in the snow after a long time real happiness was shown in their  face ,they had never been happier than this  , it was a new experience for manyata and she loved using this as game her inccoent sweet laughter filled in the place ,today uday did not smirk instead he laughed he laughed out his heart ,a smile of pure happiness which he had lost since the very day manyata was kidnapped , his eyes sparkled with joy he  found immense pleasure in playing this game

If the sun by the cloud is hidden a bit ,

If the welkin shows but gloom,

Still hold on yet a while , brave heart ,

The victory is sure to come

Both were drenched with water yet none was ready to give they played till both coughed out there lungs and each muscle shook with cold finally they stopped and lay on the grass by each other side hands locked in each others as  uday looked towards her ,her face filled with tiny water droplets and tiny strand of her hair playing tricks on her face as the moon light shone over her face it was like a diamond glittering in bright light as his eyes were hooked on her

No winter was but summer came behind ,

Each hollow crests the wave ,

They push each other in light and shade ;

Be steady then and brave .

As she looked at him ,he indeed was a prince and each corner of him reflected royalty ,his chocolate brown eyes always took her to a world of fantacy and the water were perfectly settled on his handsome face his eyes had so much of pain and love in them there were so much emotion which he was trying hard to hide , a smile which he had locked a long time ago why was he such a mystery to her ,everything he said seemed the truth ,he felt like someone she had always known yet why could she never connect this puzzle kept playing with her mind while unknowingly her hands caressed his face

The duties of life are sore indeed ,

And pleasures fleeting ,vain,

The goal go shadowy seems and dim ,

Yet plod on through the dark ,brave heart ,

With all thy might and main

But with an instant he took her soft cold hands in his and looked straight into her eyes ,there face were inches away as there heavy breath fell on each other uday cupped her face with both his hands and looked into those soft tender rosy lips of her as he could view a tiny drop of water finely settled on her lower lip

Not a word will be lost ,no struggle vain ,

Though hopes be blighted ,powers gone ;

Of thy loins shall come the heirs to all,

Then hold on yet a while ,brave soul ,

No good is e' er undone .

His gaze burned her up ,her check were  red as her ears felt hot his gaze perfectly settled on her lips ,her heart pounded thinking about the next step he was going to take ,her heart skipped beat as her breath got louder and faster she felt shivering as ghoosebumps had take control over her body but her eyes drown in his charm

Thought the good and the wise in life are few ,

yet theirs are the reins to lead ,

the masses know but late the worth ;

heed none and gently guide.

Nothing seemed right nothing seemed wrong they were drown in each other love a feeling they had treasured only for each other ,as uday made an attempt to make there distance into zero  his hard cold lips met her soft quivering lips that shivered with cold she welcomed him ,as his tongue entered her mouth years passed but she had not lost the sweetness of her lips ,it always tasted so good , as his tongue went exploring each corner of her lips ,as she closed her eyes to feel the beautiful moment he chewed her lower lip as a tiny drop of blood dared to ozze as she passed a sweet moan in his mouth he licked it with his tongue to pacify it the kiss would have lasted forever only if manyata did not run out of breath , he left her breathless and broke the kiss as she panted and sweated in need to take in some air while he looked at her anglelic face

With thee are those who see afar ,

With thee is the lord of might,

All blessings pour on thee ,great soul ,

To thee may all come right

Finally after she regain her breath ,she got up dusting her dress ,by now it was all dried up and looked down at the ground her check turned red ,she did not have courage to look up into his eyes as she was terribly shy what just happened did wonders to her she never felt this way as she said

MANYATA:uday bohoot raat hochuki hai lets go [ uday its too late lest go ]

He got up and headed towards the bike as she followed him  , he did not speak a word as he was equally shy it was not for the first time he kissed his princess but after so many years ,it felt so heavenly as he started the bike and she took her position while her hands wrapped around  his body as the bike started and speeded up in the high road both smiled remembering the moments they had just spend but little did they know that the happiness was not long lasting ,uday looked up to see a big truck heading towards them with full speed like a hungry monster , he tried to turn the bike but alas it was too late and finally the truck hit the bike and rushed away ,uday was thrown out of the bike as his body hit a tree hard while manyat collapsed with the bike having loosing her sences and fainted ,uday rushed to her and took her in his alps just to find her head bleeding as he cried out

PRINCESS

Someone watched them close with a wicked smile ,was it a simple accident maybe not it was an evil plan and the affect was already ruining manveer life watching uday helpless ness made a smile appear and the wands turned around and the evil person was gone

done with this chappy

do hit the like button

no res box

sorry no promo lol

WRITTER NOTE:the above verse written in blue is a poem of swami vivekananda  the name of the poem is hold on yet a while ,brave heart and from a beautiful book of message to all people that they should follow the way that god has shown so i request you all to read the poem also please Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
 It was awesome anni๐Ÿ‘..but then was short..๐Ÿ˜•

The story practically moved a bit...i want more of it...u know na this is my present favourite๐Ÿ˜ณ..it used to be nightangle at first and now its this..

so i really think my one and only dramebaaz will give me one more update within next 2 day...lolz iam so evil ri8๐Ÿ˜ˆ  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ But i know u'll do it 4 me...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ya and the update... loved their water play wow such a cute scene...and the first kiss(after years) wow i was so         blushingโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ..

and now who is that kabab mein haddi villain...mi8 be the one who kidnapped manyata years back but then who's that person who knows magic but at the same time let manyata live with Brij n Akash...

are they all together in this plan..
if so then why would brij allow a stranger at home with manyata...
oh god too many confusion..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..
update fast or else i will injure my head by continuous itching๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
.update please.////๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by snowdream - 10 years ago
Originally posted by snowdream

an hour after...hmmm res๐Ÿ˜‰
but hear me iam too too too upset with ur comment

why jiji did i offend you by some way
very nice update awsome i m happy i m commenting first chapter seven is nice awsome amazing when u update anni i m waiting update quick fast please n pm me thanks for the pm always loved it lovely lovable update all update are amazing awsome love u hugss ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by pari_vania

very nice update awsome i m happy i m commenting first chapter seven is nice awsome amazing when u update anni i m waiting update quick fast please n pm me thanks for the pm always loved it lovely lovable update all update are amazing awsome love u hugss ๐Ÿค—

i am glad that you liekd it but i hope you knw that it is not compelted i ams til working on it lol
sure i will let you knwo wen i will complete it
Originally posted by annesha18

i am glad that you liekd it but i hope you knw that it is not compelted i ams til working on it lol
sure i will let you knwo wen i will complete it

han yar yahi tu mai aj yahi sochri thi ya itna chota update q acha hua ata diya jab do so please tell me han waise manveer scene shooo shweet loved it when u updated?? plzz fast complete karo๐Ÿ˜‰
Awsssmmm puff pastryyy who the hell is the villan bl***y ba****dEdited by huma12. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by pari_vania

han yar yahi tu mai aj yahi sochri thi ya itna chota update q acha hua ata diya jab do so please tell me han waise manveer scene shooo shweet loved it when u updated?? plzz fast complete karo๐Ÿ˜‰

done deary
[QUOTE=huma12.]Awsssmmm puff pastryyy complete it soonnn[/QUOTits done my hunney bunney
great ๐Ÿ‘

loved it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ