India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Aditya a means to a end

candacy Senior Member
candacy
candacy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Could Adiyta just be a means to end Charu,we all know he and Gunjan won't marry but is it possible Adiyta just helping a friend in need.we know they were once friends and Charu put a condition on Gunjan and even Mayank is out of jail.Friends give ur opinion

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanPreetiK03MSN_VannySandCastle.HashiBoo-Eris-

MSN_Vanny IF-Rockerz
MSN_Vanny
MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Okay...you have a valid point.

Yes, we know that the character, Aditya may very well be a cameo role and I would hope that this character help take the story forward. Since the general trend of cameo roles, has done more trouble than good. Stern Smile

So to think that this helpful friend(read Aditya) will be helping Gunjan get rid of Charu from the house might very well be possible, since she has agreed to marry him. Ermm

But if this Aditya is a highly possessive lover, then that will be the part where he does more harm than good. Because that would be the extremities of getting one or both of the guys in Gunjan's life(read Rajeev and Mayank) to confess/fight for their love. Geek

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

candacychacha_chaudhriSandCastle.HashiBoo-Eris-

chacha_chaudhri IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
milla IF-Stunnerz
milla
milla

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I hope he is just a friend helping her and nothing more.  Here is my take if Gunjan is doing all this to help Mayank boy it must be love.  I like Gunjan and Mayank and I don't have a problem with who like Rajiv and Gunjan.  However as someone who have watch this show from the very start don't like a couple too much chances are the will not be together forever.  I also hope no married for rachna and Gunjan anytime soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri

Momrin IF-Rockerz
Momrin
Momrin

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I feel the same

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index