Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

CC's influence on Manav (Page 2)

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

I understand the need to give Manav a character that CC will help evolve but I'm not crazy about it. I think initially I didn't like the immaturity because I was expecting (and looking forward to) a laid back fun loving character. Manav gets upset too easily to be laid back. I get that he's the youngest but most 24-25+ (my assumption) are generally working and not sitting at home throwing a ball with their friends or playing video games.
I'm not sure I agree that his character is well written, if your friend became unconcious would you call for help or call someone to yell at them for poisoning and attempted poisoning.
I'm loving the show but Manav is the only character that I'm having a really hard time in understanding... and to mu mind that's really unfortunate because Farhan really needs a strong character to be able to hope to stand up to Sanaya and Supriyaji. I'm so glad he's not the angry young man but I do want him to be a man and not a kid, so I hope you're right and this is all part of the plan in the evolution of Manav Borasagar.

I agree with you to a certain extent, like the fact he sits there playing video games and having fun all the time, i too wondered whether he goes to office? 
and where he called CC instead of helping his friend, you're right he shouldn't have done that.. but the way i understood that scene was.. that he worried and didn't know what to do.. this happens when you care too much about someone, you can't think straight.. of course its not justifiable but i guess it was a scene that was needed from CVs point of view. 
I hope as the story progresses you would start seeing the fun-loving character of Manav you're searching for.  Embarrassed

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

I understand the need to give Manav a character that CC will help evolve but I'm not crazy about it. I think initially I didn't like the immaturity because I was expecting (and looking forward to) a laid back fun loving character. Manav gets upset too easily to be laid back. I get that he's the youngest but most 24-25+ (my assumption) are generally working and not sitting at home throwing a ball with their friends or playing video games.
I'm not sure I agree that his character is well written, if your friend became unconcious would you call for help or call someone to yell at them for poisoning and attempted poisoning.
I'm loving the show but Manav is the only character that I'm having a really hard time in understanding... and to mu mind that's really unfortunate because Farhan really needs a strong character to be able to hope to stand up to Sanaya and Supriyaji. I'm so glad he's not the angry young man but I do want him to be a man and not a kid, so I hope you're right and this is all part of the plan in the evolution of Manav Borasagar.

Jaya to some extent TV characters are shown as extreme ones - May it be grey, dark horses, or happy-go-lucky ones eg Manav. I am sure there is the Coming of Age of Manav where he will be shown to be a man and stand up for CC and for what is right...Like Aamir says "I Hope" (fingers crossed) Wink
Anisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Anisha.
Anisha.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
 Very good postClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Go to top