MGFF- ESSENCE OF LOVE-THD-1/PT-7/9-04-2013

anuradha.nandam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Part:-7

Next morning at 5.30 a.m maan is coming to hotel fr. his jogging while entering hotel Maans sight caught a beautiful scene .He looked at Geets rooms balcony. He stopped walking looking there.the sight more attracted him as Geet is doing Suryanamaskaraas in her yoga suit. In that suit she looked more slender and slim with her perfect curvatious body. His eyes will not be able to look other side than her. He stood rooted there.After completing suryanamaskaraas geet began to do yoga. She sat on floor and started yoga fr. Pranayam to vajrasan,matyasan, bhujangasan, sarpasan etc..etc..Her body is bending as if she don't have bones. Maan mesmarised by the beauty of her body and the way she is doing yoga. Her yoga got disturbed by a call. Geet took the cell . With the smile on her lips by seeing the caller we can assume that the call is fr. her daughters. He nodded his head thinking about her and her daughters , how dramatic they r?he wondered.He went to his room.

Later they met at b.f. table. Maan came late as he is talking to the hotel management regarding business in that he lost the time.Geet is waiting for him unknowingly sitting at the table . What made him late she wondered. At last he came but by that time all b.f. has been overnothing left for him. Maan returned to the bus he didn't notice Geet. Geet saw him and called him hesitatingly "Maanji". Maan shocked hearing his name here as he thought none can known about him.He turned and seen Geet waving her hand to come to her. He came surprisingly and asked her" how do u know my name"?

Geet" yesterday when ur sister called u she addressed u as Maan bhai, so I thought that ur name is Maan. SHe told him with little bit shy and eberassment don't know why.

"OH"he said.

Geet,"the b.f. has been over we can share my plate.she offered him

He"no, u have it ,I will have something else in hotel"

Geet,"I don't need this much of food it is sufficient to both of us I kept  alittle extra as u have not yet shown up so far".

Oh, thank u "he said and sat on chair.Geet started to serve him in another plate.while eating the b.f. Geet observed that maan is not eating it intertestingly. He thrown every thing out making faces.

" U didn't like the food" she asked him.

No, actually I don't like Indian food as it too spicy I like Italian and continental.he replied.

But here they cant serve continental or Italian"

No pblm, I can manage, he told to her.they finished.b.f.glancing eachother when others not seen.

I will bring coffee, geet started to bring coffee,

No idont drink coffee  I drink only black coffee with one cube sugar,he said.

But here we get normal coffee ,told geet.

Its o.k. I don't need coffee. U go and have ur coffee.he said.

Later they went to the bus together as maan waited to finish her coffee.The journey started to badrinath. During the journey Maan

recalled again and again how she called him as "Maanji". He recalled and recalled and relished his name fr. hr mouth.It felt very strange and pleasant to him. The journey to Kedarnaath o0f fully vallyes and vegetation.The journey passed through devprayaga, rudraprayaga,kanaprayaga, nandaprayaga, vishnuprayaga.These r all the placesWhere the tributeries of river ganga joins ilke this

Devaprayaga--------------bhagirathi and alaknanda

Rudraprayaga-----------mandakini and alaknanda

Karnaprayaga-----------bidaki and alaknanda

Nandaprayaga---------alaknanda and nandakini

Vishnuprayaga---------alaknanda and douliganga

All these tributeries form as ganga at rishikesh and haridwaar.

In the evening they reached the Indian last villege at the boarder of indo-tibet called "Mana"

PRECAP;- Maan knowing her name

Part8 to 14:- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3526992

Edited by anuradha.nandam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awesome updates...
geet worried for maan n wantes to share her bf with maan...
sridevi_n thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
nice chapter. geet unknowingly waited for maan to have breakfast and she shared hers with him. maan felt nice hearing his name from geet.