Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taarey FF: The pretty little liar chpt 2 pg 6 updt (Page 6)

tareyfan IF-Rockerz
tareyfan
tareyfan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
ossam start dear... n d promo sounds interesting...rey in taanis room at 2 am...update asap n do pm me...:):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flicka

flicka Goldie
flicka
flicka

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 2
Ashi (Taani) gets a cab and went to a hotel so that she can stay the night there but she was in a deep thought how to handle her in laws( actually they have seen taani's picture so they knew what taani look like) she forgot that she is suppose to be ashi she gives her credit card and ask for a room on the name of Taani Shekhawat the attendant at the counter who was booking room for her in the hotel was shocked to hear the name of Taani Shekhawat because everyone knew who she is than taani realised what she had done
Hotel attendant: madam r u Taani Shekhawat 
Ashi( taani): no I am her attendant actually she asked me to stay in this hotel
Hotel attendant: oh ok madam will Taani Shekhawat be here
Ashi(taani): no actually she is staying at Shekhawat Mansion so she won't be staying her
Hotel manager became depressed listening to the answer at the end of the hotel there was a man sitting who was listening to the conversation
Taani to the attendant: my room the attendant know wanted to impress ashi( taani) so that they can meet taani in person
Attendant: I will take u to ur room madam on the way to the room the attandent kept on talking but ashi( taani) remained quite because she was too tired to speak when they reached the room the attendant opened the door and gave the keys to ashi(taani)
Attendant: madam if u need anything u can call me
Ashi(taani): ok thanks than ashi(taani) closed the door changed her clothes into night dress and laid on the bed she feel asleep in no time 
Ashi(Taani) heard a loud noise and woke up from sleep and got scared
She looked around in fear and saw a shadow moving form the window that was clear that, that person has came inside her room through window like a thief and moved toward her 
Ashi(Taani): who is it
She got no response 
Ashi(taani): I know that u r there what do u want from me look come forward saying this she got up from the bed and picked a candle stand from the bedside the shadow kept on moving towards her
Ashi(taani): look I am warning u 
Ashi(taani) hold the candle stand strongly and starts moving towards the shadow she hid behind the wall when the shadow came close enough she hit that person hard on the head and the person fall on the floor with shock because that person did not expected a blow from a woman 
Person: a ouch what was that for
Ashi(taani): on the lights and saw a man laying on the floor near the wall with his hands on the head where she hit him
Person: that's not fair and that hurts pointing towards his head from where blood was coming out
Ashi(taani): u deserve that and what r u doing here
Person: I am here to meet Taani Shekhawat's attandent and do u mind give me the first aid box
Ashi( taani) : why should I gave u first aid box and what do u want from me
Person: look if I died my death will be on ur head think about it 
Ashi(taani): became scared and said ok wait I will bring the first aid box she called the hotel attendant and asked him to bring first aid box
After some time the attendant came with the first aid box
Attendant: madam r u ok
Ashi(taani): yes I am fine thanked the attendant and closed the door and came back to the place where that person was waiting for her and gave him the first aid box
Person took the first aid box and tried to dress himself but failed after several attempts
Person: moved the first aid box towards ashi(taani) and said do u mind
Ashi(taani) first looked at the first aid box and than the person sitting there
Now the scene shifted to taani(ashi)
Taani(ashi) reached the Shekhawat mansion the servant welcomed her warmly taani(ashi) was not used to that kind of behaviour so she felt shy she was given the treatment of a princess
Two girls of age 28 came toward taani(ashi) 
Girls: madam we are ur maids one of the maid said my name is piya and the other said that my name is alina we will show u ur room 
Taani(ashi): with attitude (to act like taani gave attitude) ok let's go
Taani(ashi)went to taani room it consists of sitting area dressing area dresses wardrobe area and bed room it was very beautiful this room could be anyone's dream taani(ashi) thought why taani want to leave all this luxurious life over that life in which even taani have to work for living( she knew that taani does not like a luxurious life she want a life where she is free to do anything where there is no restriction where she can dance all day and night where she can choose dance as her career for her living where there is no responsibility of others were she has to live for her self that's the dream of taani which she want to live in these three months 
Taani(ashi): said to her maids that she want to sleep for sometime she is really tired
Maids: ok madam just get some rest if u need anything just call us
Taani(ashi): ok
Scene shifted to the person and ash(taani)
Ashi(taani): look I will not dress u 
Person: excuse me what kind of person r u first u hurt me and know u do not want to help me
Ashi(taani): why should I help a stranger and why r u here if u want to steal something I don't have any money or any expensive things
Person: i do not need money or ur precious jewellery you want to know why I am here i will tell u but first u have to help me with that dressing and than I will tell u
Ashi ( taani) : ok I will help u but u have to promise that u won't harm me
Person: smiled at her innocence and replied I promise know will u help me
Ashi(Taani) dressed that person 
Ashi (taani): know will u tell me why u r here
Person: my name is ajhay and I am a news reporter and I am here to write an artical on Taani Shekhawant I have heard that she is a very arrogant woman and does not care about other's feeling she only cares about herself
Ashi(taani): was know scared please u have to leave
Ajhay: I will leave when u gave me the answer to my questions
Ashi(taani) : look taani is my mistress and I wi not hear a word against her
Ajhay: yeah right mistress does she know the meaning of mistress she herself went to her palace to love a life of a princess and send u here to live the life of a common person when u where her responsibility she does not even know how to treat people she is do mean
Ashi(taani): becomes angry and forgets that she is supposed to act as ashi not taani and said how can u talk like that about me how much do u know me
Ajhay: excuse me I am not talking about u I am talking about Taani Shekhawat
Ashi realised what she had said and tried to cover herself
Ashi( taani): still in angry tone yeah I know that u r talking about Taani Shekhawat not me but u do not even know her than how can u talk about her like that and when u r insulting her u r also insulting me
Ajhay: see u are too loyal to her but all she cares about is herself
Ashi(taani): was shocked to hear that people think about her like that and she replied look I am asking u politely to leave do not force me to call the guards
Ajhay: look calm down I do not want to harm u why r u getting so angry
Ashi(taani): first u came in my room uninvited than u are talking against my mistress and still u want me to remain calm look I do not want to listen anything about my mistress and I will not answer any of ur question
Ajhay: fine I will not talk against ur mistress but please answer my questions I am writing an article on her and I need that information so i request u
Ashi( taani): became scared because if the any article on Taani Shekhawat is out to harm her image Mr Shukla her security head in US will come to India to protect her from any harm and the switched identity plan will become flop and she will not be able to live these three months as she want to
Ashi( taani): look I request u not to write an article on my mistress it will ruin her reputation please I request to please please and make puppy face 
Ajhay: ok don't worry I will not write an article but u have to go with me on coffee cafe and have coffee with me 
Ashi(taani): does it look like that I have a choice ok I will go for coffee with u
Ajhay: ok than let's go
Ashi(taani): ok
Ajhay and taani went for coffee and talked for a while
Ashi(taani): I thinks it's too late we should go back to the hotel
Ajhay: ok let's go ashi can I ask u something
Ashi(taani): yes ask what u want to
Ajhay: will u be my friend
Ashi( taani) : but we have just met its too early to decide about it I will think about it
Ajhay: ok take ur time but for me u r my friend and I need to tell u something because I do not want to lie to my friend on the first day of friendship
Ashi(taani): ok do what do u want to tell me
Ajhay: took a deep breath and said please do not be made at me I was just trying to help a friend 
Ashi(taani): is everything ok why r u talking like that
Ajhay: I am not a reporter and my name is Reyansh Singhania and I am a dancer and I owns a dance academy and I disguised myself because I needed information about Taani Shekhawat for a friend
Ashi(taani) became angry with rey for lying to her
The end of chapter 2
Promo
taarey went on a date and spend some romantic time together taani got into problem her in laws are coming to mumbai to meet her
comment please

Edited by flicka - 12 April 2013 at 5:32am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

vrushan-taareyvrinda-fanAlexandrite91RoshuluvtaareyNoddussruthiBubblie1490sangee_mananpritii_20shanya8doll_dimplepriyal_TaaReytaarey-foreverkriti094taareylover14sonakshiguptasamiha_taareykhyati2000shiksha_03taani.priya1997dh19raddhiMon_trtareyfan-Elysian-Mohit_monayamiss_nehaStarBull...Natasha...dynamic_doll--taareylove---chand91Viji.Chandranpatie

alef_mgr Goldie
alef_mgr
alef_mgr

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Well I am loving it plz continue soon nd pm me plz...:)

flicka

sangee_manan Senior Member
sangee_manan
sangee_manan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged

loved it dr...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samiha_taareyflicka

...Natasha... IF-Sizzlerz
...Natasha...
...Natasha...

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Superb update I love it, hmm Taarey are friends nice plz continue.soon

flicka

Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
awesome update...and i was having a feeling ki it was rey, but den it wasnt..i was all sad...and den it was rey...was so happy...hehe =D and d precap is jus so exciting...update soon =)

flicka

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
wow update was totally amazing gosh u surprised me that boy was reyaansh...gosh u r truly an awsm writter ...promo is nic update soon

flicka

samiha_taarey Goldie
samiha_taarey
samiha_taarey

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
luvd the update...it was really sweet...in precap taarey date & romance also...Embarrassed nt bad ...excited 4 the nxt part...

flicka

Go to top