India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

IF ranking (Page 7)

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Avikas grows to be P. P has become what she is because of what she faced. One sudden day T comes in and she cannot become A. Its almost like P didnt exist. Am confused and I dont buy the " am avika's anandi" dialogue. POV s differ.

That said..I would love to do casting. Suchi will be the Anandi of the forum.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryYamijadra211SOFFI007Kalimerammishra1vasanthimraoTenakalisa112LizBennetfastforwardMisseshaDryaSneha...LovesmekerSuchi-aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

The reason it is called casting is that they have to cast someone who can suit the character physically as well as emotionally. In P's case she started off fresh. Avika's anandi and P's anandi need not be the same as Avika had grown up and the rope P got was long. All she had to do in her initial days was to look bubbly, chirpy, in love and she managed to do that. When the tougher scenes came along, she had become a pro and just excelled in them effortlessly.

Now..In T's case she is in this juncture where she should no longer smile all the time...but she has to make us believe she is the Anandi who has gone through hell and has come out tougher. Thats the reason they cast someone with lots of experience. Look at Sriti Jha..She was convincing from day 1. Using a fake voice is not acting. She cannot be coy..accept it and find other ways to potray shyness.

Not everyone is Kamal Hassan who can fit any role and Toral is certainly not it. I blame the casting department. Someone better would have helped them a lot in making the BV fans be more lenient.
I agree with all except  what is in bold.
When she made her entry into the story A has just discovered her love for her husband which is a huge thing for her considering that her belief that love happens only once and she was eager to convey her feelings to her husband but was very shy and hesitant to do so.Finally she confessed her feelings to him that kind of gave her the freedom to enjoy his love and her life so she should be basking in that happiness and also has liberated from her past.So the past memories no longer hurt as much as they used to.
I don't know whether she should be coy in the first place  - hesitant because of her past,nervousness because this is new and eagerness  because she loves him.

As for SJ being convincing from day 1 - agree she is a good actress - I have to admit I would have loved to see SJ playing A.
With Ganga's role she is setting her own standards.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamumamsurabhi01Suchi-AnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

Avikas grows to be P. P has become what she is because of what she faced. One sudden day T comes in and she cannot become A. Its almost like P didnt exist. Am confused and I dont buy the " am avika's anandi" dialogue. POV s differ.

That said..I would love to do casting. Suchi will be the Anandi of the forum.

I agree.The CVs are behaving like P's A doesn't exist any more.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoSOFFI007lavyMisseshariya_ss9DryaSneha...Lovesmeker

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Thank you all for my morning tu tu mein mein laughter dose!  The snarkiness cheers me up!
--
P.S. Before I get in trouble... I agree T has yet to fully connect as Anandi... part of the blame lays with Creative team and how they have transitioned and lack of content...part of it is the actress has yet to fully get into the skin of the character.  But, she has certainly excelled in some scenes particularly the last convo with J.  JMO.

Also, Appy's point is spot ON. Her critics give Toral more bhav then needed.  And one does not have to like T to find her cheerharan distateful. 

Suchi - don't know about purple hair, but I hope P returns in a role that allows her to showcase her talent  Smile

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 09 April 2013 at 7:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamPicasso9MisseshaumamSuchi-aparnaumaRainbowSun

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Touche again Suchi. I love this volley esp on the one with the job and career.

Again...We all know she who must not be named is taking a break right? She does have a job though - Coloring her hair remember :-)

Well said, Smileys mini graphics

and she (the one whose name we suddenly do not rememberShocked) has every right  to take a break, after three years of awesome performanceHeart that brought lot of joy and happiness to so many people. Smileys mini graphics

Some people have such a short memory. Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

FieryYamimina92jadra211SOFFI007Kalimerammishra1vasanthimraoTenakalisa112fastforwardDryasmekerVerboseG

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
This thread is about Toral - DO NOT start comparisons here with Prats - this thread was not even discussing her - if this continues this thread will be closed and action taken again members who continue to make comparisons - refer to new forum rules regarding the guidelines

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9redapple1ShinyaSuchi-aparnaumaRainbowSun

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Lavy I agree with u 100000% T- Anandi doesn'thave expression at all. Specially with soft voice which turns husky and eye expression completely dead. Same exppression for everything. Don;t keep ur mouth open all the time u need to give good expression which is not there at all for the role of Anandi. I enjoy here in the forum and can't dare to watch BV episode anymore. I love Shiv but not that much to digest forceful acting and zero chemistry between them. How much Shiv and Bhairon can carry this show. Asper my POV these 2 are the strong character so far. Anandi used to be not anymore...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakSneha...Love

redapple1 Goldie
redapple1
redapple1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Any publicity is better than no publicity. Will this IF rankings help in any way? When an actor/actress sign up, don't they have contract? Does these rankings help whether to renew the contract or not?

Go to top