Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

IF ranking (Page 10)

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Joined: 29 April 2005
Posts: 5021

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

The reason it is called casting is that they have to cast someone who can suit the character physically as well as emotionally. In P's case she started off fresh. Avika's anandi and P's anandi need not be the same as Avika had grown up and the rope P got was long. All she had to do in her initial days was to look bubbly, chirpy, in love and she managed to do that. When the tougher scenes came along, she had become a pro and just excelled in them effortlessly.

Now..In T's case she is in this juncture where she should no longer smile all the time...but she has to make us believe she is the Anandi who has gone through hell and has come out tougher. Thats the reason they cast someone with lots of experience. Look at Sriti Jha..She was convincing from day 1. Using a fake voice is not acting. She cannot be coy..accept it and find other ways to potray shyness.

Not everyone is Kamal Hassan who can fit any role and Toral is certainly not it. I blame the casting department. Someone better would have helped them a lot in making the BV fans be more lenient.

no useLOL...no matter how logical n sane argument we give...we r still bashers

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakvasanthimraosavianiSiriuslySujalSneha...LoveBlukitten

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Joined: 23 July 2010
Posts: 12062

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by Tenak


I totally agree with you.
Engage fashion stylist Vikram Phadnis ...clothes do not make the actor. Acting is an art, spiritual work. Talent for acting is another story, it is not taught in school. You have talent or not! Ranking is irrelevant. It Toral can not help just as she can not help her enthusiasm. Viewers are told what they think of her acting. It is enough to read the comments of viewers on the website COLORS!

Talking about Vikram Phadnis.. what on earth was he thinking when he made such a weird combination lehenga.. each piece of clothing was contradicting with the other one can't even call it a contrast. He is one of the most sanest designers around.. whatever happened to him.. I guess colors asked for a free makeover hence he was so uninspired Ermm  

was tht even a complete dress??
It seemd like a kurti over a lehenga and a  spare dupatta was draped over...all clashing with each other total misfit Wink...wat kind of inspiration was tht Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakthe_RijasDacsavianisweet_chillySneha...LoveVerboseG

saviani Goldie
saviani
saviani

Joined: 19 July 2012
Posts: 1160

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by Tenak


I totally agree with you.
Engage fashion stylist Vikram Phadnis ...clothes do not make the actor. Acting is an art, spiritual work. Talent for acting is another story, it is not taught in school. You have talent or not! Ranking is irrelevant. It Toral can not help just as she can not help her enthusiasm. Viewers are told what they think of her acting. It is enough to read the comments of viewers on the website COLORS!

Talking about Vikram Phadnis.. what on earth was he thinking when he made such a weird combination lehenga.. each piece of clothing was contradicting with the other one can't even call it a contrast. He is one of the most sanest designers around.. whatever happened to him.. I guess colors asked for a free makeover hence he was so uninspired Ermm  
 
 
Sou... what's wrong with you... this is IF, Here "Sach kehna mana hai"

 

See now, ppl tell ranking doesnot matter, TRP doesnot matter but when rating goes up they jump…. This is also a Sach par kehna mana hai…..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoasDacTenakSneha...LoveBlukitten

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35766

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saviani


Sou... what's wrong with you... this is IF, Here "Sach kehna mana hai"

 

See now, ppl tell ranking doesnot matter, TRP doesnot matter but when rating goes up they jump'. This is also a Sach par kehna mana hai'..

Nobody is jumping at IF rankings or ratings

We are just admiring the critics who made her popular and kept her in the headlines.LOL

With critics like these I think she doesn't really need fans.LOLWink
saviani Goldie
saviani
saviani

Joined: 19 July 2012
Posts: 1160

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Originally posted by saviani


Sou... what's wrong with you... this is IF, Here "Sach kehna mana hai"

 

See now, ppl tell ranking doesnot matter, TRP doesnot matter but when rating goes up they jump'. This is also a Sach par kehna mana hai'..

Nobody is jumping at IF rankings or ratings

We are just admiring the critics who made her popular and kept her in the headlines.LOL

With critics like these I think she doesn't really need fans.LOLWink
 
 
Really??? If you ppl were not bothered, this thread would have not been in place at all... Nways is this not an instigative topic for other ppl to react... Oh no, not at all, you were just admiring T's critics... and you guys never ever break IF rules, none of your threads gets closed... its only the other way round...

 

As per IF rules no instigative threads are allowed but this thread is still open since yesterday... and this is also a sach but we are not allowed to tell it...
 
 


Edited by saviani - 10 April 2013 at 5:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakSneha...Love

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 35766

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saviani


 
Really??? If you ppl were not bothered, this thread would have not been in place at all... Nways is this not an instigative topic for other ppl to react... Oh no, not at all, you were just admiring T's critics... and you guys never ever break IF rules, none of your threads gets closed... its only the other way round...

 

As per IF rules no instigative threads are allowed but this thread is still open since yesterday... and this is also a sach but we are not allowed to tell it...
 
 

If you feel it is instigative please go ahead and report it.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla ranking

Author: RainbowSun   Replies: 2   Views: 976

RainbowSun 2 976 23 June 2012 at 1:15pm by amily2012
Chaska Meter Ranking for 01/08/2011 - 07/08/2011

Author: .Prometheus.   Replies: 0   Views: 505

.Prometheus. 0 505 08 August 2011 at 3:48am by .Prometheus.
23rd June BV SBS Ranking

Author: .Prometheus.   Replies: 0   Views: 487

.Prometheus. 0 487 23 June 2011 at 12:19pm by .Prometheus.
Pratyusha, Shashank Ranking Gears up!!!!!!!

2 3

Author: radt   Replies: 16   Views: 1764

radt 16 1764 24 December 2010 at 11:37am by Neha_K
ranking

Author: chikali   Replies: 0   Views: 417

chikali 0 417 02 August 2009 at 8:51pm by chikali

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index