IF ranking - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Really ??
I dont remember giving personal comment on any friend...Yeah def to the actress but not to any of my friends but many of us got direct personal attacks from friends and rest all made use of the situation.
wow !! An unknown actress is more important than people who u intract with on daily basis.
Originally posted by nniks

Really ??
I dont remember giving personal comment on any friend...Yeah def to the actress but not to any of my friends but many of us got direct personal attacks from friends and rest all made use of the situation.
wow !! An unknown actress is more important than people who u intract with on daily basis.

Well I do not remember making personal attacks on any friends .I made comments on an actress too who is unknown to everybody but she too seemed to have become more important than friends.
I was never the one who gave advice to people about how to accept the new actress or told them  to leave the AT.
Originally posted by aparnauma

Well I do not remember making personal attacks on any friends .I made comments on an actress too who is unknown to everybody but she too seemed to have become more important than friends.
I was never the one who gave advice to people about how to accept the new actress or told them  to leave the AT.

Sorry...but this is just ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Oh well I really dont have time to fish out old threads and quote them so let it be.
Originally posted by Serviana

Sorry...but this is just ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
If some people said  they cant watch it without the actress other people said they would continue to watch because of the character.
Everybody was stating what they are going to do.I don't think anybody advised  anybody.
I do not know if anyone told anybody to leave the AT.If they said that should not have been said.
People were angry but I don't know who made personal remarks in their friends.

Originally posted by asDac

I have to say the following:

How good now, BV and Toral (new Anandi), see the website COLORS. No longer publish comments of TV viewers, the individual episodes,  counter for a bit, then stops.

Engage and fashion stylist Vikram Phadnis, for Toral. I hope and acting teacher. Unfortunately talent for acting, you can not buy. Simply that the viewers can buy?

😊

I totally agree with you.
Engage fashion stylist Vikram Phadnis ...clothes do not make the actor. Acting is an art, spiritual work. Talent for acting is another story, it is not taught in school. You have talent or not! Ranking is irrelevant. It Toral can not help just as she can not help her enthusiasm. Viewers are told what they think of her acting. It is enough to read the comments of viewers on the website COLORS!
Originally posted by Tenak

I totally agree with you.
Engage fashion stylist Vikram Phadnis ...clothes do not make the actor. Acting is an art, spiritual work. Talent for acting is another story, it is not taught in school. You have talent or not! Ranking is irrelevant. It Toral can not help just as she can not help her enthusiasm. Viewers are told what they think of her acting. It is enough to read the comments of viewers on the website COLORS!

Talking about Vikram Phadnis.. what on earth was he thinking when he made such a weird combination lehenga.. each piece of clothing was contradicting with the other one can't even call it a contrast. He is one of the most sanest designers around.. whatever happened to him.. I guess colors asked for a free makeover hence he was so uninspired ðŸ¤”  
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Talking about Vikram Phadnis.. what on earth was he thinking when he made such a weird combination lehenga.. each piece of clothing was contradicting with the other one can't even call it a contrast. He is one of the most sanest designers around.. whatever happened to him.. I guess colors asked for a free makeover hence he was so uninspired ðŸ¤”  
Apparently he was "inspired by Anandi.''the character.Probably the CVs are to be blamed.

Originally posted by lavy

The reason it is called casting is that they have to cast someone who can suit the character physically as well as emotionally. In P's case she started off fresh. Avika's anandi and P's anandi need not be the same as Avika had grown up and the rope P got was long. All she had to do in her initial days was to look bubbly, chirpy, in love and she managed to do that. When the tougher scenes came along, she had become a pro and just excelled in them effortlessly.

Now..In T's case she is in this juncture where she should no longer smile all the time...but she has to make us believe she is the Anandi who has gone through hell and has come out tougher. Thats the reason they cast someone with lots of experience. Look at Sriti Jha..She was convincing from day 1. Using a fake voice is not acting. She cannot be coy..accept it and find other ways to potray shyness.

Not everyone is Kamal Hassan who can fit any role and Toral is certainly not it. I blame the casting department. Someone better would have helped them a lot in making the BV fans be more lenient.

no use😆...no matter how logical n sane argument we give...we r still bashers
Originally posted by GoldenDew

was tht even a complete dress??
It seemd like a kurti over a lehenga and a  spare dupatta was draped over...all clashing with each other total misfit 😉...wat kind of inspiration was tht 😕