Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Vermelha

You should tell her indeed...maybe then she get some improvement😉

suree..

>>>>>>>> RUNNING OFF TO pick up my phone and to tell her !! 

Vermelha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-Virmanian

I know!!!.. and we see p all smiling and laughing now a days! 

Her biggest burden BV is off her shoulders :) 

Well good luck to her! 

she is smiling yes...but she did not start to laugh yet...just wait and watch...

patience...😉
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow!!!!!!!!! 

I am amazed at how much interest Toral Rasputra is generating among the forum members😉😆

People seem to be having fun here👏

Dear ladies and if any gentlemen around please discuss in friendly manner.

This is not an advice but a  request.😊

lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Smiling is good girls. Let her smile. Thats not a crime.

Better to smile than to badmouth and cry. My POV again.

So...I say more power to you hair coloring girl. Smile.
lavy thumbnail
I dont think the interest is for Toral Rasputra. The topic veered slightly off course and reached the other girl. The interest started with her.
aparnauma thumbnail
Originally posted by: FieryYami

will the IF ranking save her job and career though? 😆

IF ranking is keeping her in the news though😆

Haven't you heard the saying in show business that even negative publicity is better than no publicity😉
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lavy

Smiling is good girls. Let her smile. Thats not a crime.

Better to smile than to badmouth and cry. My POV again.

So...I say more power to you hair coloring girl. Smile.

are baba in that case T also smiles a lot .. infact ITHNA ki people have issues with her smile too LOL

and yesterday even T got her hair colored 😆😆😆

lavy thumbnail
uSuchi - To be fair to T I did watch her smile for 2 weeks. After that, I was put off by it because it seemed too plastic to me or maybe the stress is catching up on her. I don't know...I would not want to be in her position now. The girl is under some serious pressure and the stupid marketing either the channel or the production house whoever is doing it is not helping her either. The comments she is forced to make to the media is also turning off fans.

She is using a fake voice, fake coyness and it is not helping her. Like I said..I cant watch Smriti playing Gopi Vahu..however fantastic Smriti is.
Edited by lavy - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
@ - Lavy she was not very convincing at all.It was diificult to connect with ehr because she herself di not connect with the character.

I don't think she was given time to prepare and do some background work before she started to shoot.

When ever the scenes are well conceived and written well she came up with a fairly decent performance.

It is not her fault that she was selected to play A.It is the job of the people who employed her to convince her that she is Anandi through her performance.

I remember saying the same things about P when she came after the leap.That she was too fake and trying to imitate Avika etc.But she improved  with time and took her 3-4 months to get into the character.

T is in much tougher situation than P had been when she started to play Anandi.
lavy thumbnail
The reason it is called casting is that they have to cast someone who can suit the character physically as well as emotionally. In P's case she started off fresh. Avika's anandi and P's anandi need not be the same as Avika had grown up and the rope P got was long. All she had to do in her initial days was to look bubbly, chirpy, in love and she managed to do that. When the tougher scenes came along, she had become a pro and just excelled in them effortlessly.

Now..In T's case she is in this juncture where she should no longer smile all the time...but she has to make us believe she is the Anandi who has gone through hell and has come out tougher. Thats the reason they cast someone with lots of experience. Look at Sriti Jha..She was convincing from day 1. Using a fake voice is not acting. She cannot be coy..accept it and find other ways to potray shyness.

Not everyone is Kamal Hassan who can fit any role and Toral is certainly not it. I blame the casting department. Someone better would have helped them a lot in making the BV fans be more lenient.