Replace now than later!

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am quite disturbed with Rishab quitting article. I really hate character faces changing, especially if they play an important role. God knows how I coped with changing Ridhima faces in DMG.

But if Rishab is having behavioral issues and is adamant to quit, I think its better to replace him now than later. I don't want him to be replaced after say 6 months (usually actor contracts are for 1 year). Its better they do not progress with Ayaan-Humeira track if the face is going to change

PS: I am not a big fan of his acting but still he is the face of Ayaan for me so I feel this news disturbing

How many are feeling this way?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yep!!! truly agree!!! now ayaan-hum track s kick startg...dey cn do it rite now...but agn finding d right replacement at a short notice...PH wale sach mein bichare hein...aur woh bhi aise achche show mein hi kyun ho raha hein????
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
I agree with u...Its just so wierd to see other actors playing a particular character...Its just not realistic and makes it seem like 2 different characters rather than 1...
Originally posted by: friendsall

yep!!! truly agree!!! now ayaan-hum track s kick startg...dey cn do it rite now...but agn finding d right replacement at a short notice...PH wale sach mein bichare hein...aur woh bhi aise achche show mein hi kyun ho raha hein????

First Nuzhat and the tanveer and now him. QH ke saath hi aisa kyun
Replacement for Ayaan is going to be a difficult task
Originally posted by: LoveAsYa222

I agree with u...Its just so wierd to see other actors playing a particular character...Its just not realistic and makes it seem like 2 different characters rather than 1...

Wahi tho. Not to mention, actor ke saath saath character will also change as actors bring their own flavours to the character.
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh very bad news
he was good for ayaan role ..
now if they change him it will change the character too,..
i hate that
Shrsan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys I did nt get wat r u all discussing I thought rishab was close to Ksg and everyone y is he leaving I mean pls dear can anyone give details
Originally posted by: Shrsan

Hey guys I did nt get wat r u all discussing I thought rishab was close to Ksg and everyone y is he leaving I mean pls dear can anyone give details

there was an article. check this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3526880
Shrsan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for the reply ... But y is he doing
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
As Rishab ke jane se show mein aakaal pad jayegaa! Relaxx! Chillaaxx! everyone will be delighted to  see a better curly actor for the rest of the run ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ 

Go Rishab Go Go Naaaooww!! 
Abb toh tujhe jaana hi padegaa ðŸ¤£