India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

A Premonition or Prediction.

MishkaForever Senior Member
MishkaForever
MishkaForever

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
    I am really scared. Really really scared. I mean,ofcourse, like all of you Am over the moon with the  "Fake"  SAGAI thing happening which will be *FINGERS CROSSED* resulting in a "Fake" Marriage followed by the real deal.       PartyDancing   PartyDancing

But does it not seem too easy? I mean everything is happening so fast. Isnt it?  We all know Gul. She doesnt give us the SWEETS without choking us with the BITTER and the SOUR first.
So why is she being so nice this time around? Is there some unknown danger lurking around?  ConfusedConfused

Now,
I have read some of your predictions and as much as i pray that ALL of them turn out to be true,i really feel scared because it all seems TOO-GOOD-TO-BE-TRUE. Ouch

MARRIAGE? Such a HUGE DEAL for the show that even the title is a term from Nikkah.
And the MARRIAGE OF AsYA?? IT IS NOT THE MARRIAGE OF THE SHOW? Then Why Is it happening So EASILY? ?    WackoWacko

I really dont know. Maybe my experience with the previous Gul sagas is clouding my judgement. But I am really not being able to soothe myself and give myself a chance to be BLISSFULLY HAPPY about the Recent Developments.
Which are making all of you------>Day Dreaming and FOR A GOOD REASON!!

I
know i shouldnt do this and might as well enjoy it till it lasts. But at the back of my mind, Someone is SCREAMING OUT  loud and clear *
IN RAZIA'S VOICE* ----"GOOD TIMES DONT LAST THAT LONG IN QH" which is a really really scary thought as the BEST TIMES ARE ABOUT TO START ErmmErmm

DeadDeadSO,
GOD SAVE ME!!DeadDead

DeadDeadDeadThank You for reading about my MENTAL TURMOIL DeadDeadDead

Edited by MishkaForever - 09 April 2013 at 4:06am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Starshinavm17Asya6ChaudhrytmpkapsRuchaMulayNoe123Npdeepaakaswansam.LuvUAsYajeenia123ohsehun.Nithiya95viya.mallik4eva

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Its natural to feel that way when we are over-excited about a  thing Tongue
I don't care whats in store for us in future but I am going to enjoy this engagement drama. super excited Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

jeenia123 IF-Rockerz
jeenia123
jeenia123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I think i agree with yuo a bit. you are true, in none of Gul's show, the story was so straight, the couple meets totally different, fight then feel and then love... but always before love, there was a huge twist in the story... so we can expect the same here...may be Asad arranges fake engagement and then he comes to about zoya's abbu and her illegitimate birth... and there may be twist in the tale there...

Chaudhrytm

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
The twist has more impact after an AsYa marriage. The truth of Zoe's dad will be revealed then which will lead to a lot of heartache and possible mus for AsYa.

Noe123

pkaps Goldie
pkaps
pkaps

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
yes! the story is proceeding in a way which is too good to be true.

None of 4lions production that I've seen tll date has the lead pairs getting settled so easily. My 2 cents on the current storyline is that -

Assuming Asya engagement happens... Tanveer will use her final trump card: her PREGNANCY
Tanveer will make Zoe believe that it's Asad's child... and possibly make Asad believe that Zoe is pregnant and show him her results.

Same tme Zoe's father will be revealed by Tanveer - Resulting in Zoe move into the other household.

This would bring the twist of misunderstanding and seperation track. Possibly followed by the Asad-Tanveer nikah and *&^%*&$&^%# (sensored)

Edited by pkaps - 09 April 2013 at 4:55am
RuchaMulay IF-Dazzler
RuchaMulay
RuchaMulay

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkaps

yes! the story is proceeding in a way which is too good to be true.
None of 4lions production that I've seen tll date has the lead pairs getting settled so easily. My 2 cents on the current storyline is that -
Assuming Asya engagement happens... Tanveer will use her final trump card: her PREGNANCY
Tanveer will make Zoe believe that it's Asad's child... and possibly make Asad believe that Zoe is pregnant and show him her results.
Same tme Zoe's father will be revealed by Tanveer-Resulting inZoe move into the other household.
This would bring the twist of misunderstanding andseperation track. Possibly followed by the Asad-Tanveer nikah and *&^%*&$&^%# (sensored)

Sounds very convincing as for Tanveer's plan...And if Zoya actually moves in with Siddiquis, the much feared Ayaan Zoya track may also happen...keeping fingers crossed...

Although I personally believe there is not going to be a real engagement here. It just has to be a show off

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top