Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy NRIZians #16 losers stay away from RP! (Page 91)

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
if any one wants listen dis songEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
i've been humming this since last three hourLOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMis-AcamBM

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Bye CC LOLHug
Moonz all the best for ur examsHug

AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
love you RPBlushingHeart

AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
HD is such a depressing showDeadDisapprove

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Shreyu do watch ZGH's episode. It was damn adorable yar. Silly

Bye CC and goodluck to u too Shreyu Hug

-Sandy-AblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Hi and bye CC! Just here to post this... 

Episode 20 of ZGH - My views on it

Another lovely episode! I so love this adorable jodi yaar! Big smile It was entirely an episode dedicated to ZaHaf. Zaroon's family or friends were not shown at all, neither was that idiotic and shameless father of Kashaf. I was happy with that, because I really enjoyed every single moment of this episode. Let's begin with my favourite scene; the moonlight scene. Day Dreaming Wah, the whole scene was set up so beautifully and naturally. The dialogues were amazing, specially these ones:

K: Chaand dekha hain tumne?
Z: Dekh raha hun. (looking at Kashaf)
K: Woh asmaan pe hota hain.
Z: Haan...suna tha maine kuch aise...chaand asmaan pe hota tha lekin kaafi dino se zameen pe shift ho gaya hain. Embarrassed LOL

This moment was so cute and sweet, and even Kashaf flushed with a smile on her face. EmbarrassedAnother line of Zaroon which I liked was when he took hold of her hand and said "I like holding your hands because they are warm unlike your heart which is cold." Very romantic I must say! In the midst of romance and abstract talks, machchar was really irritating them. LOL "Machcharon ko apna taza khoon nahin peene dungi". ROFLAnother funny moment was how Zaroon was removing her blanket time and time again. Some of his actions and expressions seriously remind me of those of a child. Ermm LOL

Kashaf does not talk openly to him, I do not know why she is suppressing her feelings and thoughts inside her. Why does not she want to let him know that she really likes him, that he has become an irreplaceable part of her life and that she cannot think of a life without him? Confused Zaroon wanted to know what Kashaf likes in him, but this stubborn lady is always beating around the bush. He is her husband and he has the right to know this na. He has said it before and he repeated it today; that Kashaf has all the qualities of a good wife, that is why he chose to make her his life companion. Kashaf should be happy that she got a good-looking, sensible and responsible husband like Zaroon. I think it would make their lives easier if they do not hesitate to share their feelings, beliefs and ideas with each other. WinkKashaf is the one who has to step forward. I think it lies in her nature. She has been like this since her father broke her trust many years ago. It seems like she has lost faith in humanity or life. Ouch Yeh ladki nahin manegi, as Zaroon said. LOL

The other scene I loved was the really heart touching moment towards the last part of the episode, when Zaroon was getting ready to leave for Islamabad. He gave her some money that she could spend if needed and she was not taking it. Then he reassured her that she is his wife and it is his responsibility to take care of her and that she does not need to use her salary as long as he is there for her. She showed her agreement with a slight nod before breaking down emotionally in joy and disbelief. Ouch Kashaf's heart was not ready to believe that a person would ever take her responsibility in such a loving and caring way. I so loved the following lines of hers: "Zindagi mein bahut saari naimatain hoti hain. Ek naimat yeh bhi hai ke ek shohar apni biwi ko zimmedari samajh ke uspe kharch karney ki zimmedari samjhey. Aur maine yeh kab socha tha ke yeh naimat mujhe bhi milegi?" Day Dreaming EmbarrassedHer tears and soft voice almost made my eyes become teary. If the scene would have been a bit longer, I am pretty sure I would have let down a tear or two. Ouch LOL Such powerful and truthful acting by Sanam. Hats off to her! Clap

The "khamoshi ki awaaz" scene at the beach in the beginning was also an adorable one, in fact a welcome change from the usual surroundings. How they were comfortable, holding each other's hands while walking in to the sea, and how Zaroon was trying to hear the voice of silence from Kashaf ' it was all very nice and filmy. Embarrassed LOL Kashaf's "badhi bachchon jaise harkatein karte ho tum" is so true. LOLThe scene in the park, where they were discussing their marriage, was equally good. I am loving this jodi more and more each day! Embarrassed

Oh boy, Zaroon is such a lazy guy! He cannot even pack his suitcase or keep his room clean and uncluttered. Stern Smile ROFL He must have his mother or Kashaf to do it for him always. He is always looking for romantic and funny moments. LOL A fun loving, honest, sincere guy with a good sense of humor he is. Moreover, he is a fairly good listener too. Apart from this, we got to hear "is aadmi ki ajeeb si aadat hone lagi hain mujhe, agar yeh mere zindagi se chala gaya toh badha masla ho jayega", which shows that Kashaf has developed feelings for Zaroon and that he has occupied a special place in her heart. Wink Embarrassed Kashaf's diary scenes are always a treat to watch. Today she actually confessed her love when she mentioned all the things she like about Zaroon while he was sleeping beside her. Day Dreaming This came as a little surprise to me, although a positive one. Her final dialogue in that scene, "main tumhare samne rait ki deewar nahin ban sakti, mujhe toot jane se khauf aata hain", was simply awesome! Big smile The dialogue writers of this show deserve plenty of applause. Clap Clap I honestly think these dialogues are far better than those found in typical Indian shows. 

In my opinion, the only minus point with the episode was that the story did not move forward much. However, that was to be expected. ZaHaf romance was the main focus of today's episode, and I won't complain as I love to watch their scenes.Day Dreaming They make an excellent pair - a textbook example of the fact that opposite poles attract each other. ZaHaf forever! Heart LOL Both Fawad and Sanam are great actors with lots of talent. Hats off to both! Superb story, lovable characters, heartfelt acting - that is why I fell in love with ZGH so quickly. Embarrassed 

The precap showed the story moving forward, with ZaHaf talking on the phone about setting some rules to avoid misunderstandings in their new relationship. EmbarrassedZaroon's mother seems to be overly concerned about her son's money and clearly tells him not to give Kashaf much money with open arms. Later on, there is a scene with Asmara and Zaroon. Asmara is giving an evil look while telling Zaroon that "you do not need a wife, you need a puppet". Censored Let's see how things shape up next Friday, which seems like forever away. 

Edited by -Sandy- - 12 April 2013 at 6:23pm

AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

hello Hi bye bye SBHug
Have a nice Day!

Same from me to you LOL...Hello Hi Bye Bye DD! Hug
Arrey dhak dhak girl it is sleeping time here, so good night to both of us! LOL

11000 posts...YES! Dancing Party

Congo shongo SBPartyHug tussi 11hazari ho gaye abROFLROFL
n oh i dint knewLOL,,waise good morning nowLOLLOLLOL

Thank you Shreyu! Embarrassed Hug Haan ji, main 11 hazari do ho gaya! Confused ROFL ROFL
No worries. Waise, it is good morning for you very soon and good night for me now. ROFL

AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
anyone there?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..-Sandy-Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top