Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy NRIZians #16 losers stay away from RP! (Page 63)

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 16607

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

ArTi

they look good together!

they were just awesum together!
ShreyuArTi4ever hello Hug

Hahhaah back to old username traits, is she? LOL Wink ArTi kaha se aaye? Confused LOL dont remind me of them, i might start drooling Ouch LOL

know was just watching their old segmentsLOLisliye aa gaye,,waise bhi our 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent hope is dead too nahLOLas bijli is getting married to chudail!!!!!!!!!!!PartyLOL

old segments..i feel so nostalgic man! Disapprove how i used to leave everything behind and sit in front of tv to catch their segments on SBS/SBB and then thinking abt it..i used to giggle for hours altogether. LOL Ages have passed still its so fresh in my mind!! 

And who cares now Sleepy LOL or do we? LOL

@bold-so trueLOLthose 2009 days were best of all,,i dont want them together but i love them togetherLOL
no we dont care nah anymoreLOLas he never cared toh y shd weLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

i miss talking to you both BPs!!!

aww! here i am Hug meri dhakku Hug 

hello princess avuHugHugu must be good i knowLOL

Meri neverforever-dhakdhakgirl Hug LOL Im not good actually..have been really depressed coz of EVERYTHING literally Ouch 

awwh i know everything is just too bad for us at the momentOuchOuchi so hate this,,bt one thing is i m proud of our RPApproveshe is not like evryone else in dis industry,,nam bade aur darshan chotte,,n no one can ever be as her!
am so proud of this lady,,!
feel good avuHugi know its hard to forget all the things so easily bt we dont have any options eitherLOL

Not because of that issue LOL nothing is going well for me it seems. And you feel worse when u realize u dont have true friends around you Ouch i have been noticing how ppl use me and my friendship. Everyone's plain jealous and selfish Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 16607

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakluvsabhiya

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

hi palakEmbarrassed

shreya Hug how r u ? Big smile

i m good palakHugwe are talking 1st time isnt it?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palakluvsabhiya.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

ArTi

they look good together!

they were just awesum together!
ShreyuArTi4ever hello Hug

Hahhaah back to old username traits, is she? LOL Wink ArTi kaha se aaye? Confused LOL dont remind me of them, i might start drooling Ouch LOL

know was just watching their old segmentsLOLisliye aa gaye,,waise bhi our 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 percent hope is dead too nahLOLas bijli is getting married to chudail!!!!!!!!!!!PartyLOL

old segments..i feel so nostalgic man! Disapprove how i used to leave everything behind and sit in front of tv to catch their segments on SBS/SBB and then thinking abt it..i used to giggle for hours altogether. LOL Ages have passed still its so fresh in my mind!! 

And who cares now Sleepy LOL or do we? LOL

@bold-so trueLOLthose 2009 days were best of all,,i dont want them together but i love them togetherLOL
no we dont care nah anymoreLOLas he never cared toh y shd weLOL

2009 was the best year IMO LOL 2010 was sort of mixed..we had a huge heartbreak in the form of Nupur's death but then our hearts were fixed for a few months..and then again it broke when mjht went off air Ouch LOL

Yep we all have moved on now Embarrassed whatever it was..at least it used to bring smiles on our faces Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..palakluvsabhiya.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 29770

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by palakluvsabhiya

RP rocks...
hey Palak loving your DP! Nupsie Cool

And DD!! Your DP, MaYur Day Dreaming


And BP!!! HELLLOOO !!!!! Hug

we havent had a proper spicy convo for ages now!! And "MN" drooling LOL i so miss everything my high BP! hope u aint on ur iPad Confused LOL

Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug  Hug Hug  Hug Hug Hug Hug
i am Ouch LOL Il try to be fast though LOL I know yaar! We havnt had spicy talks in a while , but I love reading SMSs convos ROFL HIGH BP Hug

And shreyuu haha control ROFL

Ahh your iPad sucks Angry LOL dont worry you are still 10 times faster than baba ROFL ROFL 

SMS convos..they are so much like SMSs only...i pull my hair apart while reading them ROFL 

Remember MNs iss aag ki ROFL and UPBM ROFL sandy was asking me what UPBM means ROFL ROFL 

High BP LOL remember how once we were asked the full form of BP..someone reported that too..goshhh ROFL 

I sound awfully different na today Ouch 

Shreyuuu dhakku relax Hug 
iPadwa rocks Approve and haha SMS rocks LOL what random convos those three have , very entertaining ROFL omfg iss Aag ki Ahahahaha MN ahaha ROFL Silly Some convo that was Stern Smile ROFL

Baba still hasn't seen UPBM? ROFL He doesn't even know the meaning yet ROFL arre that was none other then sanyasisss Sleepy LOL And no you sound pagal as usual Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..palakluvsabhiyaPureBliss

palakluvsabhiya IF-Sizzlerz
palakluvsabhiya
palakluvsabhiya

Joined: 14 February 2012
Posts: 22195

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by palakluvsabhiya

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

hi palakEmbarrassed

shreya Hug how r u ? Big smile

i m good palakHugwe are talking 1st time isnt it?LOL

nope LOL  i think 1nce or 2wice we had a convo Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma...ByGod.NancyPureBliss

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 16607

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

i miss talking to you both BPs!!!

aww! here i am Hug meri dhakku Hug 

hello princess avuHugHugu must be good i knowLOL

Meri neverforever-dhakdhakgirl Hug LOL Im not good actually..have been really depressed coz of EVERYTHING literally Ouch 

awwh i know everything is just too bad for us at the momentOuchOuchi so hate this,,bt one thing is i m proud of our RPApproveshe is not like evryone else in dis industry,,nam bade aur darshan chotte,,n no one can ever be as her!
am so proud of this lady,,!
feel good avuHugi know its hard to forget all the things so easily bt we dont have any options eitherLOL

Not because of that issue LOL nothing is going well for me it seems. And you feel worse when u realize u dont have true friends around you Ouch i have been noticing how ppl use me and my friendship. Everyone's plain jealous and selfish Ouch 


avu that sounds so me typesOuchi know this is the worst feeling in dis world i've been thru the same here in hostel..full of ppl having negative attitudes Ouch
stay away frm them yar!!!n u knw evryone is jealous of good ppls,,let them this show their nature!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palakluvsabhiya.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 16607

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
UPBM means UltraPBMROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palakluvsabhiyaPureBliss

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Crazy NRIZians#11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Yukti_Ratzholic   Replies: 1195   Views: 17223

Yukti_Ratzholic 1195 17223 09 March 2013 at 10:55am by Silent.Dreamer
Crazy NRIZians#10 Pagalo ka adda:))

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AblazedEnigma..   Replies: 1196   Views: 24151

AblazedEnigma.. 1196 24151 06 March 2013 at 2:50am by PureBliss
Crazy NRIZians#9 Beware of ppl spreading neutrons

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: PureBliss   Replies: 1195   Views: 19475

PureBliss 1195 19475 24 February 2013 at 3:22am by Yukti_Ratzholic
Crazy NRIZians #8 Chal Sanyasi Mandir Mein :D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Sandy-   Replies: 1203   Views: 21730

-Sandy- 1203 21730 11 February 2013 at 4:42am by -Sandy-
Crazy NRIZians #7 Only devils dont like Angels :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: PureBliss   Replies: 1203   Views: 24892

PureBliss 1203 24892 27 January 2013 at 4:34am by PureBliss

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index