Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy NRIZians #16 losers stay away from RP! (Page 25)

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by likaboss

I just saw PD changed her name to PD! And Sandy congrats on the change Hug it looks great actually Cool

Now I should change my name to -Nancy- LOL 

Byee :( 

keep something RP related na LOL even i wanna change my username AGAIN LOL 

No, I like your current name. Embarrassed LOL Put in other words, I like your real name. LOL 

Aww thanks! Embarrassed even Nancy likes my name LOL while pronouncing it...its Avni LOL

No thank you-shank you ji LOL Oh, I thought it was pronounced as it is written. Embarrassed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indianfighter

Avu, you changed DP again? Why so fast? Ermm LOL Is she enjoying ice cream? Embarrassed LOL

You were talking abt my ice cream DP only na earlier too? Confused LOL It is that ice cream one only LOL

Sandy go change username...i have changed it 3 times..not a big deal LOL

Oh, I was talking about the previous one (where she was smiling) actually. Maybe it took some time to appear on IF. Wink LOL

Chill, ab nahin change karne ko. Confused LOL

okay the green dress one? LOL which one do u like better...that one or the current one? 

Yes, exactly! LOL The first one. Embarrassed I cannot see her face clearly in the current one. LOL Plus in that one her smile was to die for. Silly LOL

yeah her smile was lovely there..i'll put that again later LOL u dont like this one?? I find this particular scene very cute...Nupur's having ice cream in it and its all over her face LOL 

This one is good too. Embarrassed LOL She looks so cute with ice cream all over her face. Day Dreaming LOL 

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Goodness i spammed so much today...feels good! LOL 

Same here! LOL I am worried about the productivity of this Tuesday though. Geek ROFL

tuesday was a timepass day for me ROFL havent done anything apart from sleeping, eating and spamming ROFL 

And I just attended three classes at uni before I reached home and started spamming like this is the end of the world. ROFL ROFL I had plans of studying though, guess I will start soon. Wink LOL Uff, it will be difficult to start now..our spamming session won't leave my mind so easily! LOL

And what is up with you being so lazy Avu? Shocked ROFL

At least u attended classes ROFL i have holidays at the moment LOL I know..firstly its so HARD to control urself from coming here..and then even harder to leave this place. Once u leave this place...its hard to concentrate on studies too ROFL HARD place...isnt it LOL

Ah i think its got to do with my exams being over recently ROFL im in a lazy, unproductive mode ROFL i studied to death during exams Dead

-Sandy-

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged

21500 posts Dancing i finished more than 100 posts in barely 3.5 hours LOL after such a long time!

I am about to finish 100 posts as well Dancing...I had 10709 when I signed in. LOL

Too much of spamming na LOL 

-Sandy-

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

How about SaTi4ever Wink ROFL 

Wow, actually this is the name I have been thinking of for long time. Embarrassed Big smile I will change it to this soon. Wink I would like to see MB's reaction. Cool ROFL

Hahaha see i can read ur mind ROFL ROFL MB would perhaps change it to RaMa4ever then ROFL ROFL oh boy! 

I can imagine that! ROFL ROFL On a more serious note, I doubt he will ever change his username because his DP is still the same LOL...RP-Karan Wahi wali pic. ROFL

Oh boy! ROFL! ROFL ROFL Oh no, you reminded me of one my professors who likes to say this phrase on exams if he hears a student saying something really stupid or way off (according to him). LOL

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by likaboss

I just saw PD changed her name to PD! And Sandy congrats on the change Hug it looks great actually Cool

Now I should change my name to -Nancy- LOL 

Byee :( 

keep something RP related na LOL even i wanna change my username AGAIN LOL 

No, I like your current name. Embarrassed LOL Put in other words, I like your real name. LOL 

Aww thanks! Embarrassed even Nancy likes my name LOL while pronouncing it...its Avni LOL

No thank you-shank you ji LOL Oh, I thought it was pronounced as it is written. Embarrassed LOL

I understand LOL but its written as Avani. Thats how majority of Avanis write it LOL

Edited by .Avani. - 09 April 2013 at 7:40am

-Sandy-

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by indianfighter

Avu, you changed DP again? Why so fast? Ermm LOL Is she enjoying ice cream? Embarrassed LOL

You were talking abt my ice cream DP only na earlier too? Confused LOL It is that ice cream one only LOL

Sandy go change username...i have changed it 3 times..not a big deal LOL

Oh, I was talking about the previous one (where she was smiling) actually. Maybe it took some time to appear on IF. Wink LOL

Chill, ab nahin change karne ko. Confused LOL

okay the green dress one? LOL which one do u like better...that one or the current one? 

Yes, exactly! LOL The first one. Embarrassed I cannot see her face clearly in the current one. LOL Plus in that one her smile was to die for. Silly LOL

yeah her smile was lovely there..i'll put that again later LOL u dont like this one?? I find this particular scene very cute...Nupur's having ice cream in it and its all over her face LOL 

This one is good too. Embarrassed LOL She looks so cute with ice cream all over her face. Day Dreaming LOL 

You should watch this scene..its cuteness overloaded <3 

-Sandy-

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

How about SaTi4ever Wink ROFL 

Wow, actually this is the name I have been thinking of for long time. Embarrassed Big smile I will change it to this soon. Wink I would like to see MB's reaction. Cool ROFL

Hahaha see i can read ur mind ROFL ROFL MB would perhaps change it to RaMa4ever then ROFL ROFL oh boy! 

I can imagine that! ROFL ROFL On a more serious note, I doubt he will ever change his username because his DP is still the same LOL...RP-Karan Wahi wali pic. ROFL

Oh boy! ROFL! ROFL ROFL Oh no, you reminded me of one my professors who likes to say this phrase on exams if he hears a student saying something really stupid or way off (according to him). LOL
i dont understand his obsession with that  RP-KW pic LOL 

LMAO ROFL Avani the professor ROFL

-Sandy-

Go to top