Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy NRIZians #16 losers stay away from RP! (Page 22)

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Goodness i spammed so much today...feels good! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by indianfighter

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by indianfighter

Originally posted by .Avani.

UK made this <3





OMG! Amazing stuff! Blushing Day Dreaming LOL

her cheeks look chubby in the 2nd one na Embarrassed so cute

Yes, I feel like pulling her cheeks. EmbarrassedLOL LOL And her expressions and adayen in the 1st one. Day Dreaming

she is damn adorable!!! Big smile why is Nancy so silent?? Shocked 

Because she is on her iPad and trying hard to study. LOL

her ipad Ouch i have started hating mine coz of it ROFL 
ROFL! ROFL ROFL

I hate her iPad as much as I hate your exams. Stern Smile ROFL 


I hate both! maybe my exams a little more ROFL ROFL 

And one more thing...I hate my exams even more! ROFL ROFL

Nancy would say that she hates her exams even moreee ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 16494

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-


Yup, nothing gets more spicier than our group. Embarrassed LOL Haha Avu, I am glad the name expert herself liked my new word "babaly". ROFL I will use this word more frequently from now on. Wink ROFL And my speed irks me too. Ouch 

Take your time and enjoy. I am sure you will like it because in our group, people's likes and dislikes are similar. Embarrassed LOL

so many words related to baba. Babaness, babaless, babanessless, babaly, spam baba...uff ROFL next what...BEING BABA? LOL

Yess both LIKES AND DISLIKES Wink LOL

OMG! So many words! ROFL ROFL We should seriously write a dictionary..."Oxford's Baba Dictionary". Wacko ROFL Next would be a verb for baba...Ermm

Wink LOL


Edited by -Sandy- - 09 April 2013 at 7:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Have u seen this sandy..its made by nancy Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 16494

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by likaboss

Check NRI ROFL spicy topic !!! 

Bhery spicy and phunny!  ROFL ROFL People and their flat out amusing statements! ROFL

Omg so so so so phunny ROFL ROFL

Bhay more phunny dhan de Harlem Shake! Stern Smile ROFL ROFL

Harlem shake was stupid ROFL 

I know, just like Gangnam Style! D'oh ROFL Rinky loved it though. Confused LOL She did not know about it before I told her on FB, and she has been watching it daily since then. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-


Yup, nothing gets more spicier than our group. Embarrassed LOL Haha Avu, I am glad the name expert herself liked my new word "babaly". ROFL I will use this word more frequently from now on. Wink ROFL And my speed irks me too. Ouch 

Take your time and enjoy. I am sure you will like it because in our group, people's likes and dislikes are similar. Embarrassed LOL

so many words related to baba. Babaness, babaless, babanessless, babaly, spam baba...uff ROFL next what...BEING BABA? LOL

Yess both LIKES AND DISLIKES Wink LOL

OMG! So many words! ROFL ROFL We should seriously write a dictionary..."Oxford's Baba Dictionary". Wacko ROFL Next would be a verb for baba...Ermm

Wink LOL

Omg oxford's baba dictionary ROFL * dies laughing* ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Verb..ermm babas and babad/babed ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Joined: 25 January 2010
Posts: 16494

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Avani.

Have u seen this sandy..its made by nancy Day Dreaming


Nope. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming It is amazing! RP in party mood! Embarrassed It is from the 100th epi celebrations. WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Joined: 10 July 2007
Posts: 25521

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by .Avani.

Originally posted by -Sandy-

Originally posted by likaboss

Check NRI ROFL spicy topic !!! 

Bhery spicy and phunny!  ROFL ROFL People and their flat out amusing statements! ROFL

Omg so so so so phunny ROFL ROFL

Bhay more phunny dhan de Harlem Shake! Stern Smile ROFL ROFL

Harlem shake was stupid ROFL 

I know, just like Gangnam Style! D'oh ROFL Rinky loved it though. Confused LOL She did not know about it before I told her on FB, and she has been watching it daily since then. ROFL

Gangnam style died out too soon na LOL never liked it much. Ah my bro showed me some different versions of harlem shake ROFL so many versions my god! ROFL some of them were crazy ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Crazy NRIZians#11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Yukti22   Replies: 1180   Views: 17956

Yukti22 1180 17956 09 March 2013 at 10:55am by Silent.Dreamer
Crazy NRIZians#10 Pagalo ka adda:))

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: AblazedEnigma..   Replies: 1166   Views: 25314

AblazedEnigma.. 1166 25314 06 March 2013 at 2:50am by PureBliss
Crazy NRIZians#9 Beware of ppl spreading neutrons

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: PureBliss   Replies: 1162   Views: 20656

PureBliss 1162 20656 24 February 2013 at 3:22am by Yukti22
Crazy NRIZians #8 Chal Sanyasi Mandir Mein :D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -Sandy-   Replies: 1151   Views: 22661

-Sandy- 1151 22661 11 February 2013 at 4:42am by -Sandy-
Crazy NRIZians #7 Only devils dont like Angels :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: PureBliss   Replies: 1184   Views: 26205

PureBliss 1184 26205 27 January 2013 at 4:34am by PureBliss

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index