Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy NRIZians #16 losers stay away from RP! (Page 145)

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

Originally posted by .Avani.

Omg what the ROFL 

OMG ROFL

I died laughing on this ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL its seriously funny! LOL ROFL  

Check this thread out..there are loads of posters..they havent spared ANYONE LOL

BP Hug Hug 
omg LOL will go through the whole thing later , I only came for guest appearance Ouch

Same pinch! Ouch LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

palakluvsabhiya.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

palakluvsabhiya IF-Sizzlerz
palakluvsabhiya
palakluvsabhiya

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Heyyy  BABA ROFLROFL

hello likaboss plz tell ur name Hug
pls LOL

-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sandy-

Omg what the ROFL 

OMG ROFL

What is this? Confused LOL

u didn't understand this? LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-.ByGod.Nancy

PureBliss IF-Stunnerz
PureBliss
PureBliss

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Palak u dont know likaboss name? ROFL 

Sandy and BP why are u all here for a hello hi bye bye session? i thought we'd have a proper BAG spam session Unhappy

-Sandy-palakluvsabhiya.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Omg what the ROFL 

OMG ROFL

cmon Sandy , it's not that hard to guess ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Omg what the ROFL 

OMG ROFL

Nope. Confused LOL Tell nah...

Btw, did you guys read my and MD's long analysis of episode 20 of ZGH? LOL

I will repost it. Avu, have you seen the latest episode? Embarrassed LOL 

PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

.ByGod.Nancy IF-Stunnerz
.ByGod.Nancy
.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Palak I'm Boss Cool

Kidding I'm Nancy LOL forgot me already? LOL

-Sandy-palakluvsabhiyaPureBliss

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Originally posted by -moona-

Hi and bye CC! Just here to post this... 

Episode 20 of ZGH - My views on it

Another lovely episode! I so love this adorable jodi yaar! Big smile It was entirely an episode dedicated to ZaHaf. Zaroon's family or friends were not shown at all, neither was that idiotic and shameless father of Kashaf. I was happy with that, because I really enjoyed every single moment of this episode. Let's begin with my favourite scene; the moonlight scene. Day Dreaming Wah, the whole scene was set up so beautifully and naturally. The dialogues were amazing, specially these ones:

K: Chaand dekha hain tumne?
Z: Dekh raha hun. (looking at Kashaf)
K: Woh asmaan pe hota hain.
Z: Haan...suna tha maine kuch aise...chaand asmaan pe hota tha lekin kaafi dino se zameen pe shift ho gaya hain. Embarrassed LOL

This moment was so cute and sweet, and even Kashaf flushed with a smile on her face. EmbarrassedAnother line of Zaroon which I liked was when he took hold of her hand and said "I like holding your hands because they are warm unlike your heart which is cold." Very romantic I must say! In the midst of romance and abstract talks, machchar was really irritating them. LOL "Machcharon ko apna taza khoon nahin peene dungi". ROFLAnother funny moment was how Zaroon was removing her blanket time and time again. Some of his actions and expressions seriously remind me of those of a child. Ermm LOL

Kashaf does not talk openly to him, I do not know why she is suppressing her feelings and thoughts inside her. Why does not she want to let him know that she really likes him, that he has become an irreplaceable part of her life and that she cannot think of a life without him? Confused Zaroon wanted to know what Kashaf likes in him, but this stubborn lady is always beating around the bush. He is her husband and he has the right to know this na. He has said it before and he repeated it today; that Kashaf has all the qualities of a good wife, that is why he chose to make her his life companion. Kashaf should be happy that she got a good-looking, sensible and responsible husband like Zaroon. I think it would make their lives easier if they do not hesitate to share their feelings, beliefs and ideas with each other. WinkKashaf is the one who has to step forward. I think it lies in her nature. She has been like this since her father broke her trust many years ago. It seems like she has lost faith in humanity or life. Ouch Yeh ladki nahin manegi, as Zaroon said. LOL

The other scene I loved was the really heart touching moment towards the last part of the episode, when Zaroon was getting ready to leave for Islamabad. He gave her some money that she could spend if needed and she was not taking it. Then he reassured her that she is his wife and it is his responsibility to take care of her and that she does not need to use her salary as long as he is there for her. She showed her agreement with a slight nod before breaking down emotionally in joy and disbelief. Ouch Kashaf's heart was not ready to believe that a person would ever take her responsibility in such a loving and caring way. I so loved the following lines of hers: "Zindagi mein bahut saari naimatain hoti hain. Ek naimat yeh bhi hai ke ek shohar apni biwi ko zimmedari samajh ke uspe kharch karney ki zimmedari samjhey. Aur maine yeh kab socha tha ke yeh naimat mujhe bhi milegi?" Day Dreaming EmbarrassedHer tears and soft voice almost made my eyes become teary. If the scene would have been a bit longer, I am pretty sure I would have let down a tear or two. Ouch LOL Such powerful and truthful acting by Sanam. Hats off to her! Clap

The "khamoshi ki awaaz" scene at the beach in the beginning was also an adorable one, in fact a welcome change from the usual surroundings. How they were comfortable, holding each other's hands while walking in to the sea, and how Zaroon was trying to hear the voice of silence from Kashaf ' it was all very nice and filmy. Embarrassed LOL Kashaf's "badhi bachchon jaise harkatein karte ho tum" is so true. LOLThe scene in the park, where they were discussing their marriage, was equally good. I am loving this jodi more and more each day! Embarrassed

Oh boy, Zaroon is such a lazy guy! He cannot even pack his suitcase or keep his room clean and uncluttered. Stern Smile ROFL He must have his mother or Kashaf to do it for him always. He is always looking for romantic and funny moments. LOL A fun loving, honest, sincere guy with a good sense of humor he is. Moreover, he is a fairly good listener too. Apart from this, we got to hear "is aadmi ki ajeeb si aadat hone lagi hain mujhe, agar yeh mere zindagi se chala gaya toh badha masla ho jayega", which shows that Kashaf has developed feelings for Zaroon and that he has occupied a special place in her heart. Wink Embarrassed Kashaf's diary scenes are always a treat to watch. Today she actually confessed her love when she mentioned all the things she like about Zaroon while he was sleeping beside her. Day Dreaming This came as a little surprise to me, although a positive one. Her final dialogue in that scene, "main tumhare samne rait ki deewar nahin ban sakti, mujhe toot jane se khauf aata hain", was simply awesome! Big smile The dialogue writers of this show deserve plenty of applause. Clap Clap I honestly think these dialogues are far better than those found in typical Indian shows. 

In my opinion, the only minus point with the episode was that the story did not move forward much. However, that was to be expected. ZaHaf romance was the main focus of today's episode, and I won't complain as I love to watch their scenes.Day Dreaming They make an excellent pair - a textbook example of the fact that opposite poles attract each other. ZaHaf forever! Heart LOL Both Fawad and Sanam are great actors with lots of talent. Hats off to both! Superb story, lovable characters, heartfelt acting - that is why I fell in love with ZGH so quickly. Embarrassed 

The precap showed the story moving forward, with ZaHaf talking on the phone about setting some rules to avoid misunderstandings in their new relationship. EmbarrassedZaroon's mother seems to be overly concerned about her son's money and clearly tells him not to give Kashaf much money with open arms. Later on, there is a scene with Asmara and Zaroon. Asmara is giving an evil look while telling Zaroon that "you do not need a wife, you need a puppet". Censored Let's see how things shape up next Friday, which seems like forever away. 

SB what a wonderful analysis. It was like i m watching the episode again. Loved your take on the episode. I have read so many reviews on the episode, This is one of best. Few words from my side not good as u LOL

I would say episode was perfect in every sense. Start was unique kashaf was listening Khamoshi ki awaz and zaroon was confused about Khamoshi ki awaz. LOLFrom there i got hint its would be only ZaHaf episode. Towel scene was really cute, Kashaf is very organized girl unlike zaroon who just loves to irritate her like this and I enjoyed the way she said 'agar hmara kabhi breakup hua to iss ki aik waja Zaroon ki betarteebi hogi, such a baby' Embarrassed Now comes the part where Kashaf said 'Apni har cheez kay liye dhakke nahi khane parhen gy khawaar hone k liye koi aur b hoga' now she knows she has someone to take care of her, who is also there for her, unknowingly she has started trusting Zaroon. Then their park scene or it could be zaroon's house as well, Zaroon's explained his family point of view about their marriage but good point was Zaroon was confident this time, he was no more confused and nervous. Their casual talk says a lot about their relationship. They listen each other's point of view carefully. Shadi se pehle patta raha tha, tum na bohat cheap ho LOL It shows their comfort level. I really liked zaroon's small gesture at kashaf's home when he closed the door which he never did at his home. May be it was not that much great scene but it touched me a lot. And Kashaf's fear came true when Sidra asked zaroon to stay at their home, well even zaroon wanted to stay there; as a result we got one of the best scene, Moonlight Scene and zaroon's romance Embarrassed I don't know how to write my opinion about that scene but Kashaf was trying hard to change the topic by bringing stars and Moon while blushing, zaroon asked so many questions about him but kashaf was adamant not to answer them from her heart. Oh Yeah btw she was jealous of Julia Roberts LOL But later on she answered to his questions in her diary and she confessed her love too. I won't blame here for not expressing her feelings in front of him because all of sudden her life is perfect, its hard for her to believe it,but i hope zaroon will break this wall one day too. Somewhere I had an idea Kashaf will stop zaroon's smoking habit and its happening. And Highlight scene of the episode where zaroon gave money to Kashaf, I had tears in my eyes too; she went through so many emotions.I m very glad they're highlighting these things.  Sanam was mind blowing and so convincing in that scene. My question is from where zaroon got bag and clothes? LOL Earlier he used to all his packing n all now Kashaf is handling these things Embarrassed  I remember once zaroon asked sarah (his sister) to sew his shirt but the response was negative. but this time Zaroon was impressed from her wifeEmbarrassed Btw I so want zaroon to read Kashaf's diary. Embarrassed

Precap is indeed alarming for everyone. Asmara is back unexpectedly and misunderstandings are on the way. But they will turn their relation more strong i believe. 

Performance wise Actors did fantastic job. I dint feel i m watching a show, it was all so realistic. Fawad and sanam are very natural and talented actors. They deserve all the appreciation for delivering wonderful episode yet again. Credit goes to directors and writer as well. Umera Ahmed is best in writing as we have seen the demo of her writing skills. 

MD, your analysis/review is equally good in my opinion (I know you won't agree, but...LOL). A short and concise review is a good thing na. I loved reading every word of your post. Embarrassed And thank you so much for your kind and generous words MD. I do not know if it is really that good or not because I just wrote as it came to mind. LOL You mentioned some things that I wanted to include in my post, but somehow they slipped out of my mind. The "such a baby" and "Julia Roberts" dialogues were hilarious! Kashaf was clearly getting jealous when Zaroon mentioned Julia's name bus awein he to tease her. ROFL "Agar hmara kabhi breakup hua to iss ki aik waja Zaroon ki betarteebi hogi, such a baby" was really good! ROFL The way she said it was funny! LOL I must say both Kashaf and Zaroon have a fantastic sense of humor. LOL

Yes, Kashaf has started to trust Zaroon unknowingly and she believes that he will be by her side at all times. Her "diary confession" said it all. Even I wish that Zaroon gets a hold of her diary some day. LOLThat would surely spice things up (for the better). Embarrassed LOL Yes, it could be Zaroon's home as well, the scene did not make it clear. Anyways, I was also happy to see that Zaroon took a more confident and determined approach when talking about their marriage and families. Big smileJust compare Zaroon's behaviour and attitude in this scene to their first wedding night. Gosh, what a contrast! LOL And yes, both are good listeners and can communicate well. 

I did not focus on that small gesture of Zaroon. I thought that it is pretty normal for the last man to close the door after entering or leaving. Ermm LOL I still have not watched many episodes, so if you are saying that this is a good change in Zaroon then I will not oppose your view. Embarrassed LOL As for the moonlight scene, yes Kashaf was trying to divert his attention to other less romantic topics, but he always found a way around her talks. LOL Kashaf is indeed very ziddi, I wonder when she will confess her love to him. Day Dreaming By the way, I am not blaming Kashaf for being so reserved or "cold" and not expressing her feelings openly. It is just that I found it funny and a bit silly. They portrayed it very realistic though. This happens in real life. I agree with you. The immense happiness and comfort that have suddenly surrounded her life left her in disbelief, and her mind is just not ready to accept what God has blessed her with so fast. Peace of mind will come when she gets out of her current emotional state. And that cannot be too far away. Certainly Zaroon will help her along. Wink

I did not know that Zaroon was a smoker! Shocked Gosh, good she is trying to quit this bad habit of his. The last (button) scene was indeed the best/most emotional one. Mind blowing performance by Sanam and Fawad. Big smile Unfortunately, I have no answer to your logical question regarding Zaroon's bag and clothes. I guess there must have been a sorcerer in the vicinity at that particular time. LOL Or maybe magic is Zaroon's hidden talent? ROFL Okay, so he used to be a good boy earlier. Now as he has got a wife, he will become even lazier. LOL Poor Kashaf, who has to bear with his bachpana. LOL 

Precap looks scary, but let's hope for the best. I believe in the end the truth will conquer. Asmara won't get far with her brainwashing. 

Finally, time for some deserved praise...LOL This show is made on realistic scenarios and it delivers in a convincing and fascinating way. Thanks goes to the directors/producer/writers. They have some skills that their Indian equivalents really should take a note of. The actors are no less worthy of our respect and praise. Fawad and Sanam are top-talented actors with great potential. Clap 

One more thing Moona: I do not see this kind of lengthy response from you very often. This was a pleasant surprise! Embarrassed LOL 

Sorry for this lengthy post. It turned out much longer than I expected. Confused LOL Hope you won't mind. Thanks for the patience. Embarrassed

PureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top