Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crazy NRIZians #16 losers stay away from RP! (Page 109)

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 16607

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likaboss

"itni der se safar mein hoon mujhe phone karke poocha tak nahi, fikar karne chahiye usse meri'accident ho sakta hai mera"

image


LOL LOL


kashaf is damn ziddi LOL poor him LOL
btw yestday dialogue mai ret ki deewar nahi banungi wala was damn good ,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 16607

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

ZGH12

I loved this scene ROFL

lols LOL this is frm epi ?LOL

2nd or 3rd, i guess 3rd LOL 1st fight of zaroon and kashaf LOL

oh LOL
her sense of humour is so good nah LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by likaboss

"itni der se safar mein hoon mujhe phone karke poocha tak nahi, fikar karne chahiye usse meri'accident ho sakta hai mera"

image


LOL LOL


kashaf is damn ziddi LOL poor him LOL
btw yestday dialogue mai ret ki deewar nahi banungi wala was damn good ,,

It was really good. She is just afraid yar, like she said in previous epi 'Kabhi Kabhi muje khushi ka pata nahi chalta' 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma...ByGod.Nancy

AblazedEnigma.. IF-Sizzlerz
AblazedEnigma..
AblazedEnigma..

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 16607

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

They looked so cute here nah. Day Dreaming


Vese mein tumhare bohat nakhre uthata hoon LOL

the way she says han achha awww so cuteee yar LOL n yestday when zaroon asked her to sing,that was so cute LOL

Yeah tum b gao nah, nahi nahi bilkul nahi LOL  Tum na barhe cheap ho ROFL

yeah ROFL am so waiting to watch kashaf's confession Embarrassed this girl na is so amazing..her character is so realistic Embarrassed
btw smwhr i think zaroon is aware she has started liking him Confused LOL

He is very much aware like he said at the end Yeh Ladki nahi maane gi Embarrassed Btw here zaroon said nah Mein ullu ka patha nahi hoon ROFL


yeah ROFL n their xpressions were just too cute yar ,, moonlight scene was just Sillyn wo bar bar uska hath pakad rha tha Embarrassed LOL

bcoz her hands are warm Embarrassed Uff that scene Blushing LOL


that scene Blushing Blushing Blushing
this show is gonna end soon Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

ZGH12

I loved this scene ROFL

lols LOL this is frm epi ?LOL

2nd or 3rd, i guess 3rd LOL 1st fight of zaroon and kashaf LOL

oh LOL
her sense of humour is so good nah LOL

Zaroon praised her sense of humour in library, she said u r the 1st one who praised it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by --Ratzlicious--

Originally posted by -moona-

They looked so cute here nah. Day Dreaming


Vese mein tumhare bohat nakhre uthata hoon LOL

the way she says han achha awww so cuteee yar LOL n yestday when zaroon asked her to sing,that was so cute LOL

Yeah tum b gao nah, nahi nahi bilkul nahi LOL  Tum na barhe cheap ho ROFL

yeah ROFL am so waiting to watch kashaf's confession Embarrassed this girl na is so amazing..her character is so realistic Embarrassed
btw smwhr i think zaroon is aware she has started liking him Confused LOL

He is very much aware like he said at the end Yeh Ladki nahi maane gi Embarrassed Btw here zaroon said nah Mein ullu ka patha nahi hoon ROFL


yeah ROFL n their xpressions were just too cute yar ,, moonlight scene was just Sillyn wo bar bar uska hath pakad rha tha Embarrassed LOL

bcoz her hands are warm Embarrassed Uff that scene Blushing LOL


that scene Blushing Blushing Blushing
this show is gonna end soon Ouch

I was reading in one review that this show was predicted to run 26 episodes, so no idea about no. of epis now. LOL I don't want to end it soon. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I love being typical husband, bohat zyada expect karne wala Blushing

Btw i'll be show now, watching repeat telecast Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Joined: 07 June 2010
Posts: 31134

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Nancy? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AblazedEnigma..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Crazy NRIZians#11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Yukti_Ratzholic   Replies: 1195   Views: 17016

Yukti_Ratzholic 1195 17016 09 March 2013 at 10:55am by Silent.Dreamer
Crazy NRIZians#10 Pagalo ka adda:))

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: AblazedEnigma..   Replies: 1196   Views: 23640

AblazedEnigma.. 1196 23640 06 March 2013 at 2:50am by PureBliss
Crazy NRIZians#9 Beware of ppl spreading neutrons

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: PureBliss   Replies: 1195   Views: 19258

PureBliss 1195 19258 24 February 2013 at 3:22am by Yukti_Ratzholic
Crazy NRIZians #8 Chal Sanyasi Mandir Mein :D

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Sandy-   Replies: 1203   Views: 21442

-Sandy- 1203 21442 11 February 2013 at 4:42am by -Sandy-
Crazy NRIZians #7 Only devils dont like Angels :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: PureBliss   Replies: 1203   Views: 24630

PureBliss 1203 24630 27 January 2013 at 4:34am by PureBliss

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index