Originally posted by: likaboss

No body? πŸ€”

The ZGH title song is so catchy! Been listening to it the whole day 

Yes, it is a really good song! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -moona-

SB what a wonderful analysis. It was like i m watching the episode again. Loved your take on the episode. I have read so many reviews on the episode, This is one of best. Few words from my side not good as u πŸ˜†

I would say episode was perfect in every sense. Start was unique kashaf was listening Khamoshi ki awaz and zaroon was confused about Khamoshi ki awaz. πŸ˜†From there i got hint its would be only ZaHaf episode. Towel scene was really cute, Kashaf is very organized girl unlike zaroon who just loves to irritate her like this and I enjoyed the way she said 'agar hmara kabhi breakup hua to iss ki aik waja Zaroon ki betarteebi hogi, such a baby' πŸ˜³ Now comes the part where Kashaf said 'Apni har cheez kay liye dhakke nahi khane parhen gy khawaar hone k liye koi aur b hoga' now she knows she has someone to take care of her, who is also there for her, unknowingly she has started trusting Zaroon. Then their park scene or it could be zaroon's house as well, Zaroon's explained his family point of view about their marriage but good point was Zaroon was confident this time, he was no more confused and nervous. Their casual talk says a lot about their relationship. They listen each other's point of view carefully. Shadi se pehle patta raha tha, tum na bohat cheap ho πŸ˜† It shows their comfort level. I really liked zaroon's small gesture at kashaf's home when he closed the door which he never did at his home. May be it was not that much great scene but it touched me a lot. And Kashaf's fear came true when Sidra asked zaroon to stay at their home, well even zaroon wanted to stay there; as a result we got one of the best scene, Moonlight Scene and zaroon's romance 😳 I don't know how to write my opinion about that scene but Kashaf was trying hard to change the topic by bringing stars and Moon while blushing, zaroon asked so many questions about him but kashaf was adamant not to answer them from her heart. Oh Yeah btw she was jealous of Julia Roberts πŸ˜† But later on she answered to his questions in her diary and she confessed her love too. I won't blame here for not expressing her feelings in front of him because all of sudden her life is perfect, its hard for her to believe it,but i hope zaroon will break this wall one day too. Somewhere I had an idea Kashaf will stop zaroon's smoking habit and its happening. And Highlight scene of the episode where zaroon gave money to Kashaf, I had tears in my eyes too; she went through so many emotions.I m very glad they're highlighting these things.  Sanam was mind blowing and so convincing in that scene. My question is from where zaroon got bag and clothes? πŸ˜† Earlier he used to all his packing n all now Kashaf is handling these things 😳  I remember once zaroon asked sarah (his sister) to sew his shirt but the response was negative. but this time Zaroon was impressed from her wife😳 Btw I so want zaroon to read Kashaf's diary. πŸ˜³

Precap is indeed alarming for everyone. Asmara is back unexpectedly and misunderstandings are on the way. But they will turn their relation more strong i believe. 

Performance wise Actors did fantastic job. I dint feel i m watching a show, it was all so realistic. Fawad and sanam are very natural and talented actors. They deserve all the appreciation for delivering wonderful episode yet again. Credit goes to directors and writer as well. Umera Ahmed is best in writing as we have seen the demo of her writing skills. 

MD, your analysis/review is equally good in my opinion (I know you won't agree, but...πŸ˜†). A short and concise review is a good thing na. I loved reading every word of your post. πŸ˜³ And thank you so much for your kind and generous words MD. I do not know if it is really that good or not because I just wrote as it came to mind. πŸ˜† You mentioned some things that I wanted to include in my post, but somehow they slipped out of my mind. The "such a baby" and "Julia Roberts" dialogues were hilarious! Kashaf was clearly getting jealous when Zaroon mentioned Julia's name bus awein he to tease her. 🀣 "Agar hmara kabhi breakup hua to iss ki aik waja Zaroon ki betarteebi hogi, such a baby" was really good! 🀣 The way she said it was funny! πŸ˜† I must say both Kashaf and Zaroon have a fantastic sense of humor. πŸ˜†

Yes, Kashaf has started to trust Zaroon unknowingly and she believes that he will be by her side at all times. Her "diary confession" said it all. Even I wish that Zaroon gets a hold of her diary some day. πŸ˜†That would surely spice things up (for the better). 😳 πŸ˜† Yes, it could be Zaroon's home as well, the scene did not make it clear. Anyways, I was also happy to see that Zaroon took a more confident and determined approach when talking about their marriage and families. πŸ˜ƒJust compare Zaroon's behaviour and attitude in this scene to their first wedding night. Gosh, what a contrast! πŸ˜† And yes, both are good listeners and can communicate well. 

I did not focus on that small gesture of Zaroon. I thought that it is pretty normal for the last man to close the door after entering or leaving. πŸ€” πŸ˜† I still have not watched many episodes, so if you are saying that this is a good change in Zaroon then I will not oppose your view. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† As for the moonlight scene, yes Kashaf was trying to divert his attention to other less romantic topics, but he always found a way around her talks. πŸ˜† Kashaf is indeed very ziddi, I wonder when she will confess her love to him.  By the way, I am not blaming Kashaf for being so reserved or "cold" and not expressing her feelings openly. It is just that I found it funny and a bit silly. They portrayed it very realistic though. This happens in real life. I agree with you. The immense happiness and comfort that have suddenly surrounded her life left her in disbelief, and her mind is just not ready to accept what God has blessed her with so fast. Peace of mind will come when she gets out of her current emotional state. And that cannot be too far away. Certainly Zaroon will help her along. πŸ˜‰

I did not know that Zaroon was a smoker! 😲 Gosh, good she is trying to quit this bad habit of his. The last (button) scene was indeed the best/most emotional one. Mind blowing performance by Sanam and Fawad. πŸ˜ƒ Unfortunately, I have no answer to your logical question regarding Zaroon's bag and clothes. I guess there must have been a sorcerer in the vicinity at that particular time. πŸ˜† Or maybe magic is Zaroon's hidden talent? πŸ€£ Okay, so he used to be a good boy earlier. Now as he has got a wife, he will become even lazier. πŸ˜† Poor Kashaf, who has to bear with his bachpana. πŸ˜† 

Precap looks scary, but let's hope for the best. I believe in the end the truth will conquer. Asmara won't get far with her brainwashing. 

Finally, time for some deserved praise...πŸ˜† This show is made on realistic scenarios and it delivers in a convincing and fascinating way. Thanks goes to the directors/producer/writers. They have some skills that their Indian equivalents really should take a note of. The actors are no less worthy of our respect and praise. Fawad and Sanam are top-talented actors with great potential. πŸ‘ 

One more thing Moona: I do not see this kind of lengthy response from you very often. This was a pleasant surprise! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† 

Sorry for this lengthy post. It turned out much longer than I expected. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Hope you won't mind. Thanks for the patience. πŸ˜³
Edited by -Sandy- - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

mero exam date badh gayi🀣
i know MD..actually i m going pagal after watching it πŸ€ͺi've seen it 3 times abi tak,,god i wanted to write so many things bt leave itπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
i've read urs n SB's post,,exactly my feelings😳 n i loveee kashaf

And I love ZaHaf as a jodi.  πŸ˜†

Gosh, you guys watch the same episode so many times. πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Time constraint does not let me watch more than two times. I think that is more than enough though. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
-Sandy- thumbnail

I have four exams next week yar  Uff these Mid terms πŸ˜†

I've watched 4 times, waiting for repeat now πŸ˜† Every episode is better than the previous one.  

Same pinch πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Four exams? 😲 Haww, how will you focus on them when all you do is watch ZGH and drool on ZaHaf? πŸ˜’ πŸ˜†

@bold - I have to agree on this. I have not seen more than three episodes though. πŸ˜† However, I suppose next episode will not be as good/positive as this one though. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
-Sandy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Ratzlicious--

khamoshi ki aawazπŸ˜†

They are damn adorable mann

Khamoshi ki awaaz was lovely!  
-Sandy- thumbnail

I really like kashaf's expressions ' Yeh tum kya kar rahe ho' πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

They were looking so cute when they were listening to their different sounds of silence. πŸ˜†
-Sandy- thumbnail

Earlier it was fawad who was supposed to sing but later they dropped the idea don't know why. πŸ˜†

But you can enjoy this epi whole week nah πŸ˜³

Really? Maybe because his singing voice is just okayish (no offense, just my personal opinion)? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Yes, one day's episode is meant to be enjoyed the whole following week. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Weekly shows work like that. 

Bye, good night CC! Hopefully, this CC will be finished tomorrow. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Sandy- - 11 years ago
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sandy-

This is truly one of the best AVIs I have seen from you Nancy! πŸ‘πŸΌ Could easily have been the movie trailer for a Hitlerish Fast and Furious 6. 😎 πŸ˜† 

i know right. πŸ˜Ž Thanks baba:D
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sandy-

Thanks a lot for the appreciation, Nancy. I do not think this show has its own forum. πŸ€” Gosh, you are so fast! How did you manage to watch all episodes during your exam period? πŸ˜² πŸ˜†Episode 20 was only ZaHaf nonstop. πŸ˜³

i skipped some scenes , the ones with Kashafs dad and his other wife >.< and haha Sandy you should see how I study :P I was studying and watching at the same time πŸ˜Ž and yes there is a forum 
.ByGod.Nancy thumbnail
Sandy! 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=56