India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

kisha os last chance

tenzingchoden Senior Member
tenzingchoden
tenzingchoden

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged

So basically it's a kisha os and as I asked your opinion you all wanted a happy ending in os so I have given a happy ending. i hope you all  like this os   the way you liked  my rahi os. Before starting the os I would like to tell you that all  the thoughts of kiya in this os is  15 min before her marriage.

So the day has finally arrived the day of  The wedding of the diva kiya gujral with the  superstar a Avijeet chandan roy. So as the wedding is of  a celebrity so there are special guest and media in the venue of the marriage.

Kiya always wanted to marry in a different way so this marriage is not in the tradional Indian wedding types it's a catholic wedding in the most famous church of Mumbai. Everyone is present here but the person she is waiting hasn't arrived yet. In the bride dressing room she is ready with a white gown which makes her look like a fairy suddenly someone knocks the door and said

Maam your friends have arrived

As she told me this I was so happy that I literally wanted to jump as they took out time for my wedding  except  their buzy schedules.

I told her to bring them to my room.

And than I  peeped  through my window .i could see a lot of reporters with camera man taking interview ofcourse they would do that as my guest were no normal person's they had achieved goals in their respective fields. Than suddenly my thoughts where interrupted as my mobile started ringing and I received the call after I ended the call. Some entered my room and I could recognize the person without facing that person .you may be wondering how so its because of the person special lines any person who knows her can recognize her through her her dialogue so I did it too. The way she said

OMG kiya you look beautiful .

I knew that she was mrs juhi samar pratap singh.

As i turned around I saw juhi and samar I was so happy to see them as we were not in touch after 12 th as samar went to Singapore and juhi went to pune. I hugged them 1 by one and said

So finally the best fashion designer and the king of sweets as said  by media are here.

Yes ofcourse .they said together

How can we miss the marriage ceremony of our buddy.

As you may be be thinking that samar is only a halwai so let me inform you that sameer has the company with turn over of 100 million every year.

I was about to reply but juhi interrupted and said

I really want to meet the superstar avijeet

So I said he is in the church  and they took a leave from me so that they can meet my groom.

The next guest I meet was piddhi and bobby . piddhi runs a production house and bobby is the coach of Indian girls football team. So finally you two are here

I said this and hugged them.

They say ofcourse we would have come even if you hadn't invited us the said sacrasmily .

You may want to know their relationship status so its dating types.

As I was talking to them I saw the new talk of town I mean ranveer and panchi. So piddhi and bobby took a leave so that I can talk to them.

I said so rockstar how are you

He replied in his usual tone I am fine until I didn't get married.

As he said this word

Panchi raised her eyebrow and said really

Ranveer gave me the look as if he wanted to say kiya why did you asked me this question.

As ranveer is a rockstar and panchi is the singing sensation of india.

They both are engaged with each other.

They   started to glare at me when I interrupted them. And said ranveer I want you.

Do you believe I literally said that and they replied what.

And I completed my sentence  I want you as my best man as jaitley sir couldn't come because of her wife as she is 7 months pregnant and he wanted to stay with her in this period of time so I didn't forced him . but he promised me that he will come in my wedding reception. As jaitley sir has always been their for me as my friend, brother and parents. So he was the best man in my life. So as he could come I have to find another best man and the 2 best man in my life was ranveer  my friend as well as elder brother.

So ranveer replied yes I would love to be your best man .

And panchi said if you want to be kiya's bestman so you have to be dressed in a more formal way and told me that they will leave so that she can find a new dress for ranveer so that he looks like a best man .

And I agreed and told them to send piddhi in my room and they replied they will.

As I was waiting for piddhi I started talking with my inner soul and said today is the best day of my life my whole life is going to change after 15 min but why I am not feeling happy. I am feeling like in 15 min I will lose the most precious thing of my life. I this just because kd is not around me. As I was thinking this I didn't noticed that piddhi was already in my room

He said kiya why did you call me . do you want anything?

I stood up and asked him where is kd?

Today is my marriage ceremony and he had not arrived yet. How could he be late he is always punctual in this kind of things.

Piddhi replied kiya  kd bhai will not come in your wedding. As he has a flight in one hour.

I was totally shocked and asked is there something more important to kd than my wedding.

He said no kiya . you know that as a chairman of a international company he has many works so he is going to U.S.A

I understand how buzy he may be due to the works and asked piddhi  that when will he so that I can meet him afterwards.

Piddhi replied  in a sad tone and said he will not return he is going to settle down in USA only and went from the room

I was so shocked how could that stoneface go without informing his chicklet.

So  I thought of burning all the things that he gave me when we where friends . I don't know what happens to me when I get angry. I do all the things without thinking and later regret of my decision. As I tooked all the things that kd gave me   I found something which I have never seen. The brown envelope that kd  gave me on my birthday last year . I never got time to open it so I opened it right now as I opened it I found a cd , a necklace and a small note.

The neckelace was simple but yet so beautiful with a alphabet K. than I opened the note I can see kd beautiful handwrtting he has writtened

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICKET

May this birthday brings all the happiness and  love that you deserve. And hey I wanted to say something so take  a look at the cd and replyme

Your stoneface.

As I read the note  I took the cd and put it in the cd drive. and sat on the bed to watch the cd.

The cd started to play and I was literally crying because of my mistake. You all wanted to know na whats in the cd. So I will tell you it was a home made cd by kd. As It  started I can see  kd face and he started to talk  he said happy birthday chicklet I know you may be thinking whats so special I am goining to say through this video. So I will tell you the thing that I am going to say is more important than my life you can say I am asking the most precious thing of your life on your birthday. Now you may be thinking what I am saying so i will tell It properly kiya we started our journey my being enemies and han frinds and than again enemies but now we are friends and I want to confess something to you. Kiya I never wanted to hurt you not even during the apc competition nor by that mms scandal but I always hurt you sometimes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly . all the people thinks that this angry man don't have heart and will never get hurt but the truth is this angry young man can also get hurt not by people's beating but my 3 single words said by you yes kiya whenever you say that u hate me it broked my heart into thousand pieces. Ya I know I am getting all type of senty but I wanted to confess it 2 you I love you kiya from the bottom my heart. Now you may be thinking from how long so its been 9 years and I promise you I have never thought of any other girl during this period I only love you. So  miss kiya gujral will you give me the most precious thing of your life I mean your heart. I promise you I will take care of it morehan my own so if your answeris yes plz wear this locket so that I can understand it's a yes and if no than its okay I will not force you and we will still be frends. Bye

How could I be so stupid how can I never come to know that kd loves me the way I love him . but now I will not cry I will correct my mistake. You cannot leave stoneface  without your chicklet its  my last chance to get my love back and I will grab this chance. So I left a note to avi that said sorry but I cannot marry you. And left the venue rom the backdoor so that the mediawon't chase me. I told my  drivr to start the car and called piddhi to ask the name of the airpot and terminal and told him about my decision and my buddies  where so happy by my decision they all said go for it kiya get  your love back . usually in this time you get a lot of traffic but that day I think the god was with me no traffic in this time was like I was in another as I reached the airport I can see my stoneface. I called him by his name and he turned around to me he was shocked and said kiya what are you doing here you should be in the marriage venue. And I replied I thought you should also be in the marriage venue. He replied ya but I have some work and I couldn't attend your marriage.and I asked is this the only reason or you have to say something else 2 he said no it's the only reason. I said you didn't wanted to attend my marriage not because you have work but because you didn't have enough courage to see that I cann't  be yours. Am I right

He replied kiya I don't want to talk about it now . I have to go.

I replied him kd you can go but first you have to return the most precious thing of  my life that you tooked.

He said now what have I tooked will you till me

I said kd if you go you will take my heart along with you . so first return my heart than u can go I will not stop u  and told him everything about the envelope.

He was like happy as well as sad a mixed emotion showed his face

Kd you wanted my answer after your confession na so here it is I love you 2.

As I said this he hugged me and after that pressed his lips on mine and blended it into a passonite kiss. then I took out  the necklace and asked him to this necklace is a proof of our love so I want you to put it in my neck.so now what are we going to do kiya said and kd replied first I am cancelling my flight and second thing we will explain avi the whole thing.

THE END

All the jhootas and chappals are welcomed .if you like it than please do comment and sorry for making you bored.

love zingSmile

Edited by tenzingchoden - 25 April 2013 at 8:35am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranshgeshiga54vidya_955Aishu_KishaItsMe_Ammu-Razzy-100littledevilsMonizaNonComposMentissweetz1204taarey_vrimarWhisperOfDreamsMellifluous..WitchGrave..Fahadkrazywish-PyaariBhootni-

Aishu_Kisha Goldie
Aishu_Kisha
Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Res
Unres.
yipee first to comment.
TenzingHug.
This was just "PERFECT".Clap
I could imagine each and every thing.
Kiya is getting married to Avi.Shocked.
She didn't feel good and felt like she missed the most precious thing when KD is not around her.Aww!!Embarrassed
And she was angry at KD for not informing her.
She didn't open the brown cover which KD gave her.Shocked
And KD actually wanted to confess his feelings for her through that.
And KD proposal was wonderfully writtenClap.
He asked her to wear the locket if it is a yes but poor KiSha Kiya didn't open it and KD thought it was a NO.Cry
You made me all senty by your OS.
Finally she made a right choice to get her stoneface back.Big smile
And the proposal in airport made me to go to KISHALAND.Embarrassed
And the KissEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
KD decided to stay back for his Chicklet.Dancing
Love you for writing this.I fell in love with this OS.Hug

Edited by Kishaforever - 09 April 2013 at 5:10am
Aishu_Kisha Goldie
Aishu_Kisha
Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Unresed.
tenzingchoden
tenzingchoden

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishaforever

Res
Unres.
yipee first to comment.yup
TenzingHug.
This was just "PERFECT".Clapyou really think its perfect as i ddn't wanted to write it shwetha encouraged me
I could imagine each and every thing.me 2
Kiya is getting married to Avi.Shocked.yes
She didn't feel good and felt like she missed the most precious thing when KD is not around her.Aww!!Embarrassedyes as kd has her heart na
And she was angry at KD for not informing her.the chicklet behaviour
She didn't open the brown cover which KD gave her.Shockedyes
And KD actually wanted to confess his feelings for her through thatas he didn't have enough courage to  say it directly.
And KD proposal was wonderfully writtenClap.i thought this was the worst proposal but thanks
He asked her to wear the locket if it is a yes but poor KiSha Kiya didn't open it and KD thought it was a NO.Cryyes so sad
You made me all senty by your OS.but i wanted senty stuff but happy ending
Finally she made a right choice to get her stoneface back.Big smileyes as they r made for each other
And the proposal in airport made me to go to KISHALAND.Embarrassedreally
And the KissEmbarrassedDay Dreamingtried to make it good
KD decided to stay back for his Chicklet.Dancinghe can't live without his chicklet
Love you for writing this.I fell in love with this OS.Hugthanku very much Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aishu_Kisha

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Tenzing Hug
That was so nice Embarrassed
Kiya is getting married to Avi ShockedShocked
Awww... That cd, locket n note that was so so Sweet..
I loved the confession of KD EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
And Kiya apn shadi chor k KD k pas bhagi Embarrassed
And Kisha confession Day Dreaming
Haaye so loved it Embarrassed
tenzingchoden
tenzingchoden

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kishathebest

Tenzing Hug
That was so nice Embarrassedreally
Kiya is getting married to Avi ShockedShockedyes
Awww... That cd, locket n note that was so so Sweet..ya it was
I loved the confession of KD EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks
And Kiya apn shadi chor k KD k pas bhagi Embarrassedyup
And Kisha confession Day Dreamingwas it good
Haaye so loved it Embarrassedthanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fahadkrazywish

Fahadkrazywish IF-Sizzlerz
Fahadkrazywish
Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenzingchoden

Originally posted by kishathebest

Tenzing Hug
That was so nice Embarrassedreally
Kiya is getting married to Avi ShockedShockedyes
Awww... That cd, locket n note that was so so Sweet..ya it was
I loved the confession of KD EmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks
And Kiya apn shadi chor k KD k pas bhagi Embarrassedyup
And Kisha confession Day Dreamingwas it good
Haaye so loved it Embarrassedthanks
Tenzing that was superb yaar EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Aishu_Kisha Goldie
Aishu_Kisha
Aishu_Kisha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tenzingchoden

Originally posted by Kishaforever

Res
Unres.
yipee first to comment.yup
TenzingHug.
This was just "PERFECT".Clapyou really think its perfect as i ddn't wanted to write it shwetha encouraged me
I could imagine each and every thing.me 2
Kiya is getting married to Avi.Shocked.yes
She didn't feel good and felt like she missed the most precious thing when KD is not around her.Aww!!Embarrassedyes as kd has her heart na
And she was angry at KD for not informing her.the chicklet behaviour
She didn't open the brown cover which KD gave her.Shockedyes
And KD actually wanted to confess his feelings for her through thatas he didn't have enough courage to  say it directly.
And KD proposal was wonderfully writtenClap.i thought this was the worst proposal but thanks
He asked her to wear the locket if it is a yes but poor KiSha Kiya didn't open it and KD thought it was a NO.Cryyes so sad
You made me all senty by your OS.but i wanted senty stuff but happy ending
Finally she made a right choice to get her stoneface back.Big smileyes as they r made for each other
And the proposal in airport made me to go to KISHALAND.Embarrassedreally
And the KissEmbarrassedDay Dreamingtried to make it good
KD decided to stay back for his Chicklet.Dancinghe can't live without his chicklet
Love you for writing this.I fell in love with this OS.Hugthanku very much Smile

Yes Tenzing it was seriously perfect.And the proposal was just mind blowing dear.

Go to top