Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Video: Parvarrish little star's leg-pulling! :D (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Your welcome guys. Tongue
Giving sab ke replies saath mein. LOL
I agree. This is Parvarrish's cutest and the best off-screen segment video I have seen till now. All kids rocked in it. Good to see they love each other the same way they love in the show. How cute leg-pulling was it... let's start with Rakshit. LOL Bache ko rulad diya.. feeling bad. Ouch Aisa hota hai, he is not a cry baby... we do this type of prank on our small cousins... aur Rakshit chhotu ne toh kuchh nahi kiya, hamara cousin toh maarne ke liye bhaagta hai. ROFL
It was awesome though. Smile Then it was nice jab sab were trying to manao him. Embarrassed And phir bacha bichara chup kar ke baith gaya. Shocked Big smile
Saw when the question was asked about food. Who was the one who said, "Khana toh life hai? ROFL" Toh phir weight toh badhe ga he... ROFL But seriously, lovely to see that Aashika was not shy of facing that weight related question. Day Dreaming Loved her for that... ab toh I am even bigger fan of her. Day DreamingROFL That she doesn't regrets of being little over weight at this age... it happens with many...Smile
Loved Rakshit, loved Aashika, loved everybody... Beautiful bonding. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Video: Parvarrish little star's leg-pulling! :D (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Ahsaan..

"Khana to life hai.. " that so instant reply of Aashika..
I so agree with her. I am foodie too. I like to have food when I am alone, sad, happy, lazy.. in other words.. Khana to life hai.. LOLLOLLOL

She isnt worried about her weight and openly said her weight graph too..

generally girls don't reveal it so easily..

such a sweetie pie.. no tension of what others think or anything, just be happy.. Big smile

Shwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Sachi,
O Yes. Girls don't reveal such facts about themselves. Baaki toh aap jaanti he hain. LOL
But it was so nice and with no fear what so ever she told, before it was 42-43 and now 50. Embarrassed
No tension what others will think... She is real life Raashi I guess. LOL
Totally shocked that these actors are playing such roles which are completely opposite from their real life. And with such brilliance. Clap A big cheer for them. Party But once, Aanchal accepted that she is very much like Raavi in real also. Confused

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ahsaan for the video... and awww its soo cutee to see all the kids getting along very well... no wonder wenever they do their scenes come out soo good!!!

and yes it is very shocking that Vivek and Vishal arent married... and still their acting as parents is soo good!!!

Shwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
You are welcome Prabh. Tongue
Yep! Just like their on-screen bonding and understandings looks... offscreen, it is the same, which is really nice. And this is one of reasons that they all portrays their characters so well.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top