Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

No Vivek is not married...neither is Vishal...😆

here is the link...

Thanks shwets.. I will watch it later when I am home.. or in Lunch. .

but its a shocker to me.. neither are married..

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

ok..

good that they enjoy bachelorhood and then also are ready to play father on-screen. 😊

Rupali is married now.. but Vivek's comment about Tom & Dog was funny.

Shwets1502 thumbnail
I think this is the first time...all the characters in the show are nearly playing their original age...😊 

And the 4 parents are doing an excellent and natural job at it...along with the kids.

Do watch the video and tell what u thought...meanwhile il think of other videos...😆
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I think this is the first time...all the characters in the show are nearly playing their original age...😊 

And the 4 parents are doing an excellent and natural job at it...along with the kids.

Do watch the video and tell what u thought...meanwhile il think of other videos...😆

they definitely are playing the perfect characters of their age.

what amaze me is, they aren't married yet, and still they pull such brilliant scenes as parents. 😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

they definitely are playing the perfect characters of their age.

what amaze me is, they aren't married yet, and still they pull such brilliant scenes as parents. 😊

@bold...very true😊 Even I got to know this sometime back only. Both Vivek and Vishal has understood their characters soo well...and are doing an awesome job. They look perfect!😊 
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Your welcome guys. 😛
Giving sab ke replies saath mein. 😆
I agree. This is Parvarrish's cutest and the best off-screen segment video I have seen till now. All kids rocked in it. Good to see they love each other the same way they love in the show. How cute leg-pulling was it... let's start with Rakshit. 😆 Bache ko rulad diya.. feeling bad. Aisa hota hai, he is not a cry baby... we do this type of prank on our small cousins... aur Rakshit chhotu ne toh kuchh nahi kiya, hamara cousin toh maarne ke liye bhaagta hai. 🤣
It was awesome though. 😊 Then it was nice jab sab were trying to manao him. 😳 And phir bacha bichara chup kar ke baith gaya. 😲 😃
Saw when the question was asked about food. Who was the one who said, "Khana toh life hai? 🤣" Toh phir weight toh badhe ga he... 🤣 But seriously, lovely to see that Aashika was not shy of facing that weight related question. Loved her for that... ab toh I am even bigger fan of her. 🤣 That she doesn't regrets of being little over weight at this age... it happens with many...😊
Loved Rakshit, loved Aashika, loved everybody... Beautiful bonding. 😊
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Ahsaan..

"Khana to life hai.. " that so instant reply of Aashika..
I so agree with her. I am foodie too. I like to have food when I am alone, sad, happy, lazy.. in other words.. Khana to life hai.. 😆😆😆

She isnt worried about her weight and openly said her weight graph too..

generally girls don't reveal it so easily..

such a sweetie pie.. no tension of what others think or anything, just be happy.. 😃
ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Sachi,
O Yes. Girls don't reveal such facts about themselves. Baaki toh aap jaanti he hain. 😆
But it was so nice and with no fear what so ever she told, before it was 42-43 and now 50. 😳
No tension what others will think... She is real life Raashi I guess. 😆
Totally shocked that these actors are playing such roles which are completely opposite from their real life. And with such brilliance. 👏 A big cheer for them. 🥳 But once, Aanchal accepted that she is very much like Raavi in real also. 😕
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ahsaan for the video... and awww its soo cutee to see all the kids getting along very well... no wonder wenever they do their scenes come out soo good!!!

and yes it is very shocking that Vivek and Vishal arent married... and still their acting as parents is soo good!!!