India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

Backup plan is important in showbiz-Aamir D

Shabnam94 Senior Member
Shabnam94
Shabnam94

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Backup plan is important in showbiz, feels Aamir Dalvi!

Actor Aamir Dalvi, who has proved his acting mettle in shows like Main Aisi Kyun Hoon, Jabb Luv Hua,Saathi Re etc, was recently in Ahmadabad for Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai... Shapath.

Sharing his experience of shooting in real life location, Aamir stated, "If one's concentration level is low, and one lets anything hamper one's performance then it will surely hamper one's performance no matter where one shoots. In real life, I am an introvert, but when the camera is on I am a different person. As actors we are always hungry about audiences and its fun when there are onlookers. But I let my work do the talking."

When asked if he was scared of the crowd, he added, "No. A bunch of people don't scare me, but I try and stay away from them when I'm on location. The funny thing was, there have been times when we were shooting and had cops running after us, thinking we were chasing real criminals! At times people don't understand that we are shooting ' all this does disturb the momentum of a scene, but not me as an actor."

Aamir, whose last outing was with Colors' Chhal Sheh Aur Maat and Gumrah- the End of Innocence, does selective roles on TV. And revealing what keeps him busy apart from TV, he said, "I am a photographer and it took me a year to set up a website.  Backup plan is important in showbiz. In the TV industry everything is temporary and the new generation of audience doesn't recognize stars who've not done shows in the last two/three years. Loads of senior actors are facing such situations. Budgets have changed ' actors are now known by the characters they play and they get paid as per the popularity of their last show and not on their experience."

He added, "Even after I became an actor, I continued to work in a call-center for three years. People would ask me why I was doing this job when I was an actor. Everyone feels all actors are filthy rich, but it isn't true. Today, I am choosy about the projects I do. I like to surprise my audience."

http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Backup_plan_is_important_in_showbiz_feels_Aamir_Dalvi-gid-27985-gc-16.html

Edited by Shabnam94 - 09 April 2013 at 3:38am

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
TFS
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
HSC chal rahi hai na with a tons of strikes. To how's your exams going?

TFS
Shabnam94 Senior Member
Shabnam94
Shabnam94

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

TFS

Exam is ok With lots of strikes..tired off it...
MsPrez IF-Sizzlerz
MsPrez
MsPrez

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabnam94

Originally posted by Tarza

TFS

Exam is ok With lots of strikes..tired off it...

Tumlog to phir bhi exams de par rahe ho hum to exams de payenge bhi ya nehi koi nehi janta...
Abtak ek bhi book ka 1/4th bhi khatam nehi hua hai aur June we have to attend our main exams... Agar aisa hi chalta raha to we will demand FREE PROMOTION this year!

Best of luck for you exams and hope that there will be no more strikes(which is not possible :p but still we can hope!)

Edited by Tarza - 11 April 2013 at 4:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabnam94

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top