Fan Fictions

TaaRey FF That Second "Pehla Pyaar"*Chapter 2 Up* - Page 13

-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ShReya_TaaRey

I read the first chapter just now.. Gosh! It was amazing! Loved it! And the precap seems really interesting.. ReYam already friends and TaaRon meet! Wow! Please update soon Neha... Can't wait to read!

Thanks alot Shreya !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mohit_monaya

the first chap was really cutee...

and the precap seems really interesting...cant wait for the next part...
update soon =)

Thank You soo much !!
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Chapter 2 -" Welcome to St. Louis College

The next morning, Taani woke up with a new essence in the air. There was a type of magic in the air which was making her feel so positive. "Good Morning Taani" She stretched her arms as she positioned herself looking towards the clock. Then it struck her, she was getting late for college. She quickly got ready and left for college.
~*~
"Oh God, Please help me. Mera First Day in college and Mujhe pata bhi nahi main kya karun!! Moreover mujhe unko bhi dekhna hai ! Please God mujhe unse milva do!" Sharon nervously thought while stepping inside St.Louis College. She was nervous, No doubt. All that she heard about college and how they rag the newcomers.
It was not that she was afraid, Not at all! She knew how to show people their right place anytime she wanted but it was just the first day jitters. She reached the auditorium and scanned the place, people walking from place to place and gathering in their own small groups. She walked towards the direction of the VP's cabin. She was lost in her own thoughts while walking towards the cabin when she collided into someone

THUD

"I'm really sorry ! I didn't see where I was going ... I am really very sorry" Sharon immediately started apologising when she regained her balance

"It's alright . Vaise, You look new here ?" She asked while Sharon took a good look at her surroundings. Every passing person was greeting the girl. "Umm ... Hello, you there?" She waved her hand in front of Sharon.

"Haa ... Voh, sorry ! Yup I'm new here!" Sharon replied to her after ealising what she was doing.

"Great! Hi, Main College Ki GS, Taanya Rai Prakash" Taani said as she put her hand forward for a formal greeting. Sharon's head shot up as she heard Taani's name. She smiled as she realised she heard it right! She could have been screaming and jumping but she kept her composure as she too put her hand forward and replied "Hi, I'm Sharon Malhotra"

"Nice to meet you Sharon! Well If I'm guessing right, you must be making your way to VP sir's cabin but vaha jaane se koi fayda nahi because voh abhi busy hai but if you want, you can hang out with me and I can show you around!" Taani put her suggestion infront of Sharon and she couldn't refuse. They both started walking around the college and got to know each other.
~*~
Swayam was in the basketball court. Swayam wasn't usually the type to play basketball but he would play only when he was happy or really upset. And for some reason, today he was happy. He didn't know why but he felt excited for the day as if something will happen which will make his perfect life even more perfect!

He was taking a break from his game when he received a call. When he saw the caller ID, his face lit up.

"Dude, I don't believe it!" Swayam said as soon as he picked up the call.

"Abe saale, Hi, Hello Nothing, you went straight to your nonsense. And If you don't believe about this phone call, you won't even imagine what I'm going to tell you" Swayam smirked at his friends' reply "Mr. Swayam Shekhwat, I'm coming to Mumbai"

Swayam's jaw dropped as he heard the news. He was definitely shocked but obviously in a happy way. "Dude, mujhe yakin nahi ho raha hai ki tu India aa raha hai!"

"Kya karun, best friend se itni der dur nahi reh sakta"

"Okay, Now tell me when you are coming! I'll come to the airport to pick you" Swayam excitedly answered.

"There is no need of that Swayam", Swayam's face fell. "And May I know why?" Swayam asked back

"Kyunki Main tumhare piche hun!" As soon as Swayam heard that, He turned back only to find his best friend standing right in front of him.

"REY!!" Swayam shouted in excitement as he went to hug his best friend.

"Swayam, Yaar I missed you" They shared a friendly hug. "Maine St. Louis mein admission liya" Rey broke his second piece of news to Swayam. Swayam immediately broke the hug and looked at him in doubt. Rey understood what he meant and he simply nodded his head. Swayam again pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. "I can't breathe please let go."Swayam immediately let go after hearing his plea.

"So sorry! But sach mein, I'm really happy! Tu aur main ek saath . it's amazing you know main kitna khush hun" Swayam said hastily. Rey just nodded his face and grinned at his friend's excitement. "Chal, let me show you St.Louis college." They both left the basketball court.

~*~

"And this is our canteen" Taani showed Sharon as her eyes widened in amazement. Coming from an orphanage, this place was just a WOW place for her. Everything was soo beautiful, well maybe with the exception of litter and bad paint jobs, but it was really beautiful.

"This place is just WOW and the canteen was really great, the whole design is amazing." Taani smiled at her innocence. A girl so innocent and sweet has really made a great impact in her heart.

~*~
"Yaar, the canteen is not bad but nothing compared to my London." And again Rey started praising London. Everywhere Swayam would bring him, he would start praising his London and Swayam, though a cool guy, could not help but get irritated

"Rey, you really need to stop it. This is India, not London! Everything is not as great over here but just try to appreciate it."Rey immediately got reminded of his father. Appreciate it! He was here to do that and he will.

"Sorry , I just missed home so started blabbering nonsense" Rey said in an apologetic and downhearted tone. Swayam realised he was just a bit too harsh.

"I'm sorry too ,Kuch zyada ho gaya"

"Vaise mr. shy guy yaha koi friends hai tere yaha yaa phir akela like in London?" Rey asked try to lighten up the mood.

"I'm no more Mr. Shy guy! I have a lot of friends over here. Let me introduce you to one."Swayam scanned the place and then he saw Taani. "Hey, Taani!"He signalled her to come towards him

Astounded, Astonished, Dumb-Struck all the words you find in the dictionary was nothing compared to how he was feeling at that moment. His heart-beat was rapidly increasing as she walked towards him. The love on which he though was a lie suddenly felt so real when he saw her front of him. He took a deep breathe taking in all the memories with this moment. Swayam looked at him with utter confusion. He looked lost in his eyes.

"Rey?" he said while waving his hand in front of Rey's eyes. It was enough to bring him out of his trance.

"Who is she?" Rey asked pointing towards his dream-girl.

"Oh ! That's Taani." Swayam replied causally.

"Taani!" Rey whispered as a smile crept up his cheeks.

PreCap :

"Mujhse Dosti Karogi?" He asked placing his hand forward as a gesture of friendship. She found it cute so she decided it wouldn't be that bad to be friends.
~*~
"I hope you like it here!"

Wow ! Even I don't believe I updated! Well, I have tests like almost every month so I need to really focus on studies but I had to update since this FF is really special for me ! Well, I really don't know when I would update next since I'm a lazy bandariya!!

Edited by TaaReyD3_Neha - 10 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
lovely and interesting concept ...
cute and sweet ff ...
update soon add pm me
Missu_TR thumbnail
nice ...lovely starting friendship ..
update soon ...thanks for pm
vi1772843271_nc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update

it was really cute and lovely

and wow start of new friendship 
so post it soon...!!!
Viji.Chandran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sharon n taani meet ws really cute
reyam meeting ws typical friends meeting aftr a long tym
n rey s alrdy falling for taani wow
thats  gr8
khyati2000 thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
but please yaar... continue soon 
PRASSI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was so cute n lovely update dear!!!!
I so loved Taani n Sharon n ya obviously Swayam too!!!
It was so cute!!!
Loved the effect Rey had when he saw Taani!!!
Thanxx for the PM dear!!!
Do update next part soon😃
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww... such a cute and sheerkhand chapter!!! 😆
it was ossom!!!
and loved rey's love at first sight...!!!
pls ab jaldi update kro!!!