India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey FF That Second "Pehla Pyaar"*Chapter 2 Up*

-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Oh well, You guys must be thinking I'm mad ' I have an FF on-going and I'm starting another FF but what to do I can't stop myself from writing this ' so Yeah ! I really hope you like the concept ' Tell me if I should continue or not.
Teaser                
A college couple ' known each other since high school ' are perfect for each other ' both captain in the same field ' both share the passion ' both have leadership roles in college ' known as the perfect boyfriend and girlfriend of the college ' But what if one day 2 strangers come into their life ' both with an aim ' one to find someone special and the other to find his true passion ' How will it change their lives?
Guys if you want pm please buddy me because it is really hard to pm individually ' so please! Na d don't forget to like and if possible comment ' CS will be out soon

INDEX
Chapter 1 - Page 8
Note + Banner

Chapter 2 - Welcome to St. Louis

Edited by TaaReyD3_Neha - 22 August 2013 at 7:16am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

jeslinathomasvi1772843271_ncshubhi_taarey.-Amrita-.NodduNikki_sPri.taarey.fannagutaareymymy_taareyBubblie1490kriti094gowri_amykhyati2000samiha_taareytaarey-foreversonakshiguptadews100redroses123shamanbkshahzAsha_Tacker-Fam_TaaReY-foreverlazy-CussTheWorldUpAyesha_HasanNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.AriSe.To.LoVe.Shubh007Angel-luvs-s-Elysian-raddhidh19Mohit_monayamiss_nehaMissu_TRNSohi13Arbitrator.chand91...Natasha...Anysiapuzzles.--taareylove---Viji.Chandran

-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged

Character Sketch

Tanya (Taani) Rai Prakash:

Taani is a fun-loving,filled with life girl but she has a temper which has no limits and only 1 person can control her anger and that is none other than her boyfriend,Swayam Shekhawat. They have been together for the past two years and like each other but never thought of it as love. She is the daughter of Jai Rai Prakash, India's one of the most well renowned businessman ... Her mother passed away when she was young in a car accident. She was brought up in Delhi and now studying in St.Louis college, Mumbai. She is the co-captain of the dance team , D3, alongside Swayam ...Dance has been her dream since young and her father has always given his fullest support as he wants her daughter to be happy. Swayam and Taani have been the dancing couple of the team. Dance is another thing which cools Taani down. She is the General Secretary of the college. Her goal is to become a dancer and make her own identity.

Swayam Shekawat:

The cool-headed, understanding guy who handles every situation with an easy mind. Taani has always been there for him in all situations which made him start to like her and then they started their relationship but never thought of it as love. He shares everything with her without any hesitation. His parents though have given him anything but have never been able to give him some time and some love so he starts to create a hatred for his parents. Both his parents are very successful lawyers so there has never been any problem financially. Dance is his life, he dances with full heart and passion. Is the co-captain of D3 and is the Cultural Secretary of the college. He wants to show his parents that he needs to be loved

Sharon Malhotra:

Orphaned when she was born, Sharon made her own identity and made herself. She never knew who her parents were and why they left her. She is a very lovable but sharp girl. Knows how to face every situation smartly without getting hurt and without getting anyone hurt unless necessary ... Comes to St. Louis in search of someone and hoping for a better future. In Sharon's dictionary, the word love is a magical feeling which she has seen, heard but never experienced. She has always been a great dancer but never thought of it as a career.

Reyaansh (Rey) Singhania :

Brought up in London  ... Rey has always been a hot-tempered guy though very kind to his close ones  ... He really does not care about what he is going to do in life until one day his father makes him realise what is the real world and if he does not make his decisions right he will fail miserably. So to prove himself to his dad and to find his true identity Rey comes to Mumbai to see how far he can reach without his father's name or fame. In Rey's dictionary, the word love is a lie. He believes that love is only a thing you will see in the movies.

So these different people with different aspects of love and life, with different goals to achieve, To prove, to aim, to find and to hate. But in the way of reaching their destinations, will love come their way? How will their lives change with secrets to be revealed?

So guys I hope you liked the CS ... Many surprises to come obviously with romance and Yes, I will be adding SwaRon into the story. Please do like and comment.

Edited by nehaddsraizada - 09 April 2013 at 7:06am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

jeslinathomasSweetypie0234AdakhanumRoshuluvtaareyReytanni4everNodduNikki_smymy_taareygeshiga54-sanjy-vi1772843271_ncBubblie1490CharMarfan4evershriya_taarey.-Amrita-.shubhi_taareysamiha_taareykriti094gowri_amytaarey-foreverflickashiksha_03sonakshiguptasona_taareykhyati2000foreverlazyAsha_Tacker-CussTheWorldUpInfiniteFlameshahzAyesha05shamanbkAyesha_HasanShubh007Missu_TRmiss_nehaMohit_monayaArbitrator.dh19-Elysian-puzzles.--taareylove---Anysia...Natasha..._PanCake_Viji.Chandranpatie

patie IF-Stunnerz
patie
patie

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
nic concept ...w8ing fr 1st chapter Smile
Mohit_monaya IF-Rockerz
Mohit_monaya
Mohit_monaya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
awesome concept...eagerly waiting 4 the first part =)
samiha_taarey Goldie
samiha_taarey
samiha_taarey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
luvd the teaser waiting 4 cs nd 1st update...do continue soon...
NSohi13 IF-Rockerz
NSohi13
NSohi13

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Now that's smthing different now... Nice concept go ahead my dear :)
-CussTheWorldUp IF-Dazzler
-CussTheWorldUp
-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
This seems pretty interesting.. Please update soon, waiting!
miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Wow, sounds really interesting, waiting for the CS

Go to top