Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

what the hell (Page 9)

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by Meriam25

Its bashing n not criticism. I was referring de forum mods as there r a few names visible. I have no idea whose fans they r but was guessing they r rachna fans as there r so many posts on gunJan these days. Why open so many topics on criticising o bashing a character when we clearly have a frustration threat? We can always post it there rit.

plus i agree some do oly to de extent of criticizing but we can't deny that some members even do bashing. I never have mentioned we need to like both. Its natural to like one more than de other but before putting them into words we must also have in mind de other fans as well na.

if de posts we restricted to frustration threat it would have been wonderful.

vibz i don't mean to hurt u but think from a open respective. We can have our frustration in de threat provide n refrain from opening so many topics rit. I'm hoping u understand what i meant not to hurt u:)
Let s call it a truce!!! 

he mod of this forum does not watch this show so why accuse her unfairly??Confused

Everyone should use the frustration thread and if you dont like a post is nt it better not to reply so the thread will get buried in the pages..Big smile

You are right Vibha. We will let you know when next time it feels like the forum is getting too many negative bashing of Gunjan.

But I don't know if not replying to a thread and ignoring is the answer or will it resolve this issue   because the thread will pop up over and over with more and more negative comments on Gunjan. I think that is what happened in the past till Gunjan fans like me couldn't take it anymore and counterargued (or replied in defence).

I sincerely hope we are not put into this situation over and over and all the SSLKian fans respect all the viewers and avoid sarcastic comments. Third world war need not happen if it is not trigerred. Wink
That will only help all of us and make this better for all fans whether they are G or R fans. Thumbs Up

Edited by rnfan - 11 April 2013 at 7:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meriam25starasdfHashiBoo

flipfl0p IF-Dazzler
flipfl0p
flipfl0p

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Since when posts criticising Gunjan started to appear? Not when Gunjan-Mayank was in foreground and Rajeev was shown for seconds with Rachna. People wanted more of Rajeev, but nobody said Gunjan is favoured over Rachna. When Vihaan fell for Gunjan, nobody complained she is having all the boy's attention. When Vihaan was using Gunjan before his engagement, everyone were surprised how a smart girl like Gunjan fall into his trap, but still no complaints that her character is dominating over Rachna-Vihaan track.

Most of the frustration started after Rachna-Vihaan's engagement broke out (which anyway everyone expected). The events did not unfold the way RajNa fans expected it, Rajeev hardly bothering about Rachna on the day, instead worried about Gunjan. I feel, displeasure started from there. SOTY fuelled it, as Rajeev was chosen by Gunjan and Rachna was shown in poor light. The way SOTY ended (Rajiv not noticing Rachna) again did not satisfy the group. I would say the samething. The frustration is not about Gunjan, it is about a pair which was only fan's choice and not CV's.

Though I have been a RajNa fan, I don't want to imagine their pair now. (There could be a chance Gunjan mingles with the new guy as she has no feelings for Rajeev. Rajeev can be single again. But I don't want THAT RAJEEV for Rachna anymore. The Rajeev whom I wanted for Rachna is no more. In fact, now I wish Gunjeev to happen instead of Gunjan-Aditya. Rachna could not get her love. Let Rajeev at least get his. After all, I love Zohaib Wink).

Edited by usrfan - 11 April 2013 at 7:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivstarasdfHashiBoo

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usrfan

Since when posts criticising Gunjan started to appear? Not when Gunjan-Mayank was in foreground and Rajeev was shown for seconds with Rachna. People wanted more of Rajeev, but nobody said Gunjan is favoured over Rachna. When Vihaan fell for Gunjan, nobody complained she is having all the boy's attention. When Vihaan was using Gunjan before his engagement, everyone were surprised how a smart girl like Gunjan fall into his trap, but still no complaints that her character is dominating over Rachna-Vihaan track.

Most of the frustration started after Rachna-Vihaan's engagement broke out (which anyway everyone expected). The events did not unfold the way RajNa fans expected it, Rajeev hardly bothering about Rachna on the day, instead worried about Gunjan. I feel, displeasure started from there. SOTY fuelled it, as Rajeev was chosen by Gunjan and Rachna was shown in poor light. The way SOTY ended (Rajiv not noticing Rachna) again did not satisfy the group. I would say the samething. The frustration is not about Gunjan, it is about a pair which was only fan's choice and not CV's.

Though I have been a RajNa fan, I don't want to imagine their pair now. (There could be a chance Gunjan mingles with the new guy as she has no feelings for Rajeev. Rajeev can be single again. But I don't want THAT RAJEEV for Rachna anymore. The Rajeev whom I wanted for Rachna is no more. In fact, now I wish Gunjeev to happen instead of Gunjan-Aditya. Rachna could not get her love. Let Rajeev at least get his. After all, I love Zohaib Wink).

You are absolutely right of when this frustrations started up and it is about the pair. The break of Rajna/Mayan was difficult to accept by different groups. When more of their relationship was brought to the light, some viewers were able to move away faster and accept the new ones and some are still feeling bad of what happened. But the reality is that the dynamics have changed a lot between all these people.

Different people takes different amount of time to accept change...but it is a good point to speak of the reason for these frustrations which will help everyone in some ways hopefully.Clap

Edited by rnfan - 11 April 2013 at 8:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Well said.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivpesi11

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Oh thats so sweet of you ... A warm hug from me... Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JShiv

Go to top