Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

what the hell (Page 7)

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amar5000

why all people are behind gungan? Is she that much beautiful?

There are Rachna fans too. The first part of this thread is them the second part is us.
And as a Gunjan fan, I do think she is beautiful and I like the way Roopal portrays Gunjan's character. Roopal is a notable actor, she's good.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivpesi11HashiBoo

polliee05 Senior Member
polliee05
polliee05

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
yes show is main,y focused on gunjan only...bt i really want dat rachna shuld also get importance...really liking rachna vihan scene these days
Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Both de gals r equally beautiful..if u find one more prettier than de other its ur perception..perceptions differ from individual to individual.

What r de mods doing? They r encouraging so much polluting of a character.even if they r rachna fans they r supposed to take actions as neutrals. Slowly as days go by gunJan fans will disappear from de forum as we r fed up always acting defensive. Hope ppl respect our existence in this forum.

rnfanJShivpesi11HashiBoo

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriam25

Both de gals r equally beautiful..if u find one more prettier than de other its ur perception..perceptions differ from individual to individual.

What r de mods doing? They r encouraging so much polluting of a character.even if they r rachna fans they r supposed to take actions as neutrals. Slowly as days go by gunJan fans will disappear from de forum as we r fed up always acting defensive. Hope ppl respect our existence in this forum.

I am not a mod so pl dont accuse me of being biasedConfused
next time u feel the forum is being polluted let me know
 and one more thing it goes both ways so we need to agree to disagree respectfully. So not everyone has to like Gunjan and vice versa and if it happens we cant shove our opinion down people s throat s. There is a fine line between critiism and bashing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LovedakshnaMeriam25-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhriHashiBoo

Meriam25 Goldie
Meriam25
Meriam25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Its bashing n not criticism. I was referring de forum mods as there r a few names visible. I have no idea whose fans they r but was guessing they r rachna fans as there r so many posts on gunJan these days. Why open so many topics on criticising o bashing a character when we clearly have a frustration threat? We can always post it there rit.

plus i agree some do oly to de extent of criticizing but we can't deny that some members even do bashing. I never have mentioned we need to like both. Its natural to like one more than de other but before putting them into words we must also have in mind de other fans as well na.

if de posts we restricted to frustration threat it would have been wonderful.

vibz i don't mean to hurt u but think from a open respective. We can have our frustration in de threat provide n refrain from opening so many topics rit. I'm hoping u understand what i meant not to hurt u:)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivMSN_Vannypesi11-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo-Eris-

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rnfanMSN_VannyHashiBoo-Eris-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meriam25

Its bashing n not criticism. I was referring de forum mods as there r a few names visible. I have no idea whose fans they r but was guessing they r rachna fans as there r so many posts on gunJan these days. Why open so many topics on criticising o bashing a character when we clearly have a frustration threat? We can always post it there rit.

plus i agree some do oly to de extent of criticizing but we can't deny that some members even do bashing. I never have mentioned we need to like both. Its natural to like one more than de other but before putting them into words we must also have in mind de other fans as well na.

if de posts we restricted to frustration threat it would have been wonderful.

vibz i don't mean to hurt u but think from a open respective. We can have our frustration in de threat provide n refrain from opening so many topics rit. I'm hoping u understand what i meant not to hurt u:)
Let s call it a truce!!! 

he mod of this forum does not watch this show so why accuse her unfairly??Confused

Everyone should use the frustration thread and if you dont like a post is nt it better not to reply so the thread will get buried in the pages..Big smile

rnfanMeriam25MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

members ne sataya,  vibha ko gussa aaya...

i know , i know u will be =>   and we all members are just..

but we want our cutey vibhu like dis
i know we do lot of dhisum-dhisum  but at the end of the day we all love u babes

p.s just elevating ur mood babesLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri

Go to top