Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

what the hell (Page 4)

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milla

I am a Gunjan fan and I will tell you I am a fan because Roopal is one Rocking actress she is too good as Gunjan.  I think both girls are getting screen space.  I think cv knows what the are doing that why the show is doing so well.  The only reason I watch SSLK everyday is because of GUNJAN.

Wow Milla, very well said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11braich_gal

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
What i feel is the reason for this unnecessary bashing towards Gunjan is because Rajeev is falling for ... Not because of ViNa not getting the screen spACE LOLLOL

RajNa was just a hype created by the fans ...It was a small track just to show us about Rachnas first crush .. And until now Gunjeev is another hype created by their fans ..In the story line it is sidelined ... like RajNa... 

Its really sad to see Gunjans character is getting bashed here Unnecessary ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivbraich_galSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I don't even feel like replying to this, the post is so negetive.
I wish mods take notice of this topic & take action against regular unnecessary bashing of Gunjan/Rajeev/GunJeev Ouch

But amazing replies all Gunjan supporters, truly awesome. Rupa I can't tell you how awesome your defenses are, seriously.

Hashii, Star, Riva, Milla, Pesi & sorry if I forgot somebody. Truly awesome :D
I don't get the frustration. Is it because RajNa didn't happen? Was it even supposed to be? As much as I could see the track, I had already sensed that Rachna is heading for a heartbreak. Rajeev NEVER thought abt her in any romantic way, I can bet on this. Then why the frustration?

A part of ladakpan is having crushes, which Rachna had on Rajeev & which was very well shown by CV's. If it was love, she wouldn't have moved on to Vihaan in a span of 1 day. When Rachna doesn't think abt Rajeev, what's the fuss about? Isn't it Rajeev's right to fall in Love? Even he's a human who feels attraction & he does feel for Gunjan. Akhir Problem kya hai?

Avian, you did not need to copy paste that comment from anywhere. Just let it be where it was. Your posts are mostly offensive towards Gunjan. I can understand constructive criticism & can very well take it too but bashing an actor or taking names while NOT taking names is really Sad. Rupa put it perfectly, Gunjan supporters always have to be in defensive mode. It's really Sad.

& regarding ViNa not getting screenspace, my god, Rajeev came almost after a week yesterday & the GunJeev scene too. Remember in the mid of last week, Vihaan called Rachna, there was NO GunJeev scene at all but still I couldnt see anyone complaining. Even I like ViNa & I wish they focus a lot more on developing GunJeev & ViNa rather than the nonsensical drama.

Don't make unnecessary bashing posts to detoriate characters or actors. It spoils the good mood & activites of the forum. I have been a part of 2 couple show forum before & I know how exactly dirty & nasty it can turn. This forum is really friendly & I don't want it to be created into a battlefield unnecessarily. Please stop the unwanted bashing. Please.

rnfanJShivbraich_gal-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo

Lovedakshna Groupbie
Lovedakshna
Lovedakshna

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry, I disagree with you all who thinks that this post is about Gunjan bashing. No one is saying directly anything to Gunjan, everyone is saying about CVS bcz the story and characters developed by them. So just chill Gunjan fans !!!! We are just discussing, not fighting. Don't take it personally. Thanks.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-brat2008chacha_chaudhri

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovedakshna

Sorry, I disagree with you all who thinks that this post is about Gunjan bashing. No one is saying directly anything to Gunjan, everyone is saying about CVS bcz the story and characters developed by them. So just chill Gunjan fans !!!! We are just discussing, not fighting. Don't take it personally. Thanks.Smile

Dakshna, bear with me for a little while but I don't think saying that Gunjan's expressions are silly and the serial has 4 boys for Gunjan is not an attack. In fact, you should read my reply to see the last few responses I have read over and over about Gunjan. Whether you see it or not, it is hurtful for Gunjan fans.

Also to me Gunjan has 2 guys who has actually fallen in love with her - Mayank and Rajeev. And Rachna has 2 guys who has really fallen in love with her- Mintu and Vihaan. So if we are counting the no of boys then it is well shared. Wink

Edited by rnfan - 10 April 2013 at 12:02am

JShivbraich_galSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-HashiBoo

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

Originally posted by Lovedakshna

Dakshna, bear with me for a little while but I don't think saying that Gunjan's expressions are silly and the serial has 4 boys for Gunjan is not an attack. In fact, you should read my reply to see the last few responses I have read over and over about Gunjan. Whether you see it or not, it is hurtful for Gunjan fans.

Also to me Gunjan has 2 guys who has actually fallen in love with her - Mayank and Rajeev. And Rachna has 2 guys who has really fallen in love with her- Mintu and Vihaan. So if we are counting the no of boys then it is well shared. Wink

ClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivSandCastle.-PrimaDonna-

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Kya mathematics hai Rupa... Bang On Thumbs Up Clap ROFL

rnfanJShivbraich_galHashiBoo

Abhi_pragya Senior Member
Abhi_pragya
Abhi_pragya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
listen guys i am not bashing gunjaan mayank or rajjeev i am also fan of them not only them i am big fan of whole cast who works in sslpk and i make this topic because i know this show is about that 2 sister but they didn't give same importance to the 2 sister they giveing much track in gunjaan thats why i said u guys

Edited by sarunlovely - 10 April 2013 at 3:05am

-PrimaDonna-Ashlaikachacha_chaudhriHashiBoo

Go to top