India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

what the hell (Page 3)

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
This whole conversation is so silly. There is so much accusations and complaining for really no valid reasons. Gunjan is getting so much screen space, gunjan is so mahaan, gunjan's acting skills, all the guys are after gunjan, gunjan wins everytime...wow. So much love for GunjanOuch.  Cry

I am a Gunjan fan but I equally enjoy everytime there is a Rachna screen. When the story is showing about Rachna, I don't sit there trying to find faults of why Rachna did this or that.Confused

Let's enjoy both girls  Hug     because the story is about both sisters. The director probably started with Gunjan's life but he is equally showing us what is going on Rachna's life and he may not show everyday VIna sceens but is trying to show a very good balance. Thumbs Up

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

riya26sharmaSweetArifastarasdfJShivpesi11SandCastle.-PrimaDonna-braich_galHashiBoo

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivstarasdfpesi11braich_galSandCastle.HashiBoo

starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

Originally posted by rnfan

This whole conversation is so silly. There is so much accusations and complaining for really no valid reasons. Gunjan is getting so much screen space, gunjan is so mahaan, gunjan's acting skills, all the guys are after gunjan, gunjan wins everytime...wow. So much love for GunjanOuch.  Cry

I am a Gunjan fan but I equally enjoy everytime there is a Rachna screen. When the story is showing about Rachna, I don't sit there trying to find faults of why Rachna did this or that.Confused

Let's enjoy both girls  Hug     because the story is about both sisters. The director probably started with Gunjan's life but he is equally showing us what is going on Rachna's life and he may not show everyday VIna sceens but is trying to show a very good balance. Thumbs Up

awww...i totally agree with u rupa...u have pen down exactly what's was on my mind...i was actually going to reply on this topic again...but now i think, its not actually worth to increase my views and comment on this topicLOLConfused

The posts are repetitive.LOL 
I like Roopal/Gunjan so she is always a treat for me to watch. Hence no complaints from me.
Though I do not mind Rachna either.
@Rupa
Yea a lot of these complaints might be because ViNa haven't been shown...or simply because they just don't like Gunjan/Roopal.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanJShivbraich_galpesi11SandCastle.

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

Originally posted by rnfan

awww...i totally agree with u rupa...u have pen down exactly what's was on my mind...i was actually going to reply on this topic again...but now i think, its not actually worth to increase my views and comment on this topicLOLConfused

So true Riva. No point in this conversation because all the accusations are so baseless and forced just to get a reason for criticizing. As a gunjan fan I feel bad that everytime we have to be defensive.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdfJShivbraich_galpesi11SandCastle.

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

The posts are repetitive.LOL 
I like Roopal/Gunjan so she is always a treat for me to watch. Hence no complaints from me.
Though I do not mind Rachna either.
@Rupa
Yea a lot of these complaints might be because ViNa haven't been shown...or simply because they just don't like Gunjan/Roopal.LOL
[/QUOTE]

Star, I too have no issues if they show the episodes of Rachna only and I will enjoy it too. Confused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdfJShivbraich_galSandCastle.

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
out of 10 posts on this forum ,8 posts vl be 
gunjan is mahaan ..
gunjan is getting more screen space ..
gunjan is getting more boys in queue for her

sab ke sab gunjan ke peeche pade hai haath dhoke ...too much negativity ..Ouch
just bcoz we dont see our fav character/actor doesn't mean that we have to open n number of posts abt gunjan Dead  ... n being in negative light here , gunjan is not a negative character ..she is pretty much lead of this show LOL ... wat a negativity abt a lead actor Clap

no matter what ,gunjan vl always rock Star  ...accept or deny ..u cant ignore the truth

rnfanJShivbraich_galSandCastle.

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milla

I am a Gunjan fan and I will tell you I am a fan because Roopal is one Rocking actress she is too good as Gunjan.  I think both girls are getting screen space.  I think cv knows what the are doing that why the show is doing so well.  The only reason I watch SSLK everyday is because of GUNJAN.

so true ... when gunjan is not thr i dont watch this either ..
but now a days i started watching it for rajeev too LOL

rnfanJShivbraich_galSandCastle.

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avinaFan

Originally posted by brat2008

There was an official rajna trackShockedShocked. Where was I???? When was that???? After nov saw rachna & Rajeev in feb in blink & miss dance in valentine party. 
  After that I stopped watching , did I lmiss anything???
Somebody answerEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

"Rajeev-Rachna" My dear RajNa became history on Internet..I am delighted to see so many RajNa fans around...Never knew RajNa were so fond of so many around...

Most important..ViNa pair is becoming hot because of heartbroken RajNa fans and topping on all this..Zohaib-Mahi chemistry rocked !! rocked !!!! rocked!!

Zohaib's rank came from 1153 to 121 since we brought him into limelight, buzzed CVS for more RajNa...CVs turned namakhaaram... saw Rajeev is so popular...readymade bakra for "their favourite ...[ naam nahi lungi :)]  and guess what...started

confusion

OF

"jodis"..

"You see the coefficient of the linear is just a position by the hemoglobin of the atmospheric pressure in the country"..

anybody understood...me neither...

"someone on Rajeev FB commented ...SAPNE SUHANE GUNJAN KE"..
Not my comment ok...

"aaj ek jodi upar, kal dusri jodi..."

CVs favor only "MaCHar"...kitne pass..pass..
Baki pairs sab door door..

Savitridevi ke do anmol ratan "Rajeev -Vihaan" ko Garg sisters "darwajja" dikha rahi hai...Jaldi ho milan of this Ram-Lakhan with whom ????

koi ladki  hi...hai for sure..Day Dreaming kaun hai not sure...

rajeev ko bakra mat bol ..LOL ...

he is not a bakra for gunjan (i can take her name Tongue)

gunjeev rocks Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivSandCastle.

Go to top